Looking for some insight into my chart

May 15, 2020 at 08:46 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) arijam1
Looking for some insight into my chart
Hello. If there is anyone that is willing to take a look at my chart and express their opinions about it, go ahead!
Mainly my interest is about my sun and moon sign being in scorpio and leo, both very determined and persistent signs. I´ve never really seen that traits in myself. I am quite passive about many of my major life events and turning points, and i simply, most of the time don´t care enough to put the effort, which of course doesn´t end especially good for me. I also frequently change jobs, boyfriends, people in my life. I don´t have a tendency to commit like a typical scorpio, even less so when it comes to romantic relationships. When i see that things are becoming less fun and easy, i just give up.
Thank you for any insight at all 🙂

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2020 at 17:57
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
You have a great square between the Moon, Sun, Saturn and Uranus, your ruling planet Venus is in Virgo (not a good position for him) and the dispositor, (Mercury) is in Sagittarius ... All this implies that to know you do well and respond in the most appropriate way, you must do a lot, but a lot of effort, but it will reward you in the best way, when you are willing to analyze yourself ...
I think Mars in Capricorn and in house 3 should be the trigger for that analysis ...
May 20, 2020 at 21:40
(Taurus) Papazova Maria
Привет ! Пассивность вам дает точная Оппозиция Солнце -Сатурн . Так же Оппозиция Луна -Уран дает нестабильное эмоциональное состояние . В моей карте так же есть оппозиция Луна -Уран . Я так же внезапно могу уволится с работы и поменять людей в своей жизни . Аспекты планет более точно передают характер человека . Не все Львы , скорпионы решительны .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »