Love and marriage horary chart

May 14, 2020 at 14:02 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Monaliza
Love and marriage horary chart
Hey all

I want to ask about this chart does this man love me? Anf will he marry me?

With retro venus Iam not sure if he cameback with this retro and he will left me at the end of this retro!
For that Iam very discreet with him Iam not sure about his feeling Shall I talk with him freely? Or I have to keep discreet?

Waiting for your reply
Thankyou
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2020 at 20:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I prefer Whole Sign Houses.

The date, time, and location for the chart is missing.

In the chart that is posted, Venus is not Retrograde. The chart was created on May 11. Correct?

https://imgur.com/undefined

Your Asc is Capricorn ruled by Saturn in the 2nd. Saturn is Retrograde, suggesting that you can come across as distant, intellectual, or emotionally cool and inhibited.

The other person is the Dsc in Cancer ruled by the Moon which is ruled by Saturn Rx. Saturn is with Mars in the 2nd House, and Mars is in the last degree of Aquarius.

In Hindu/Vedic astrology, the 2nd is associated with family, and both Mars and Saturn in the 2nd point to disruptions in the relationship.

Capricorn Moon can feel aloof and distant. Furthermore, the Moon was –24°09´ by declination, meaning that it was “out of bounds.” Here is another indication that he may be unavailable.

Simply, the answers to your questions suggest that he may be unavailable.

تشير إجابات أسئلتك إلى أنه قد يكون غير متاح

With sincere best wishes, and grace-filled loving-kindness.
May 14, 2020 at 20:32
(Aries) Monaliza » stevenwings
Yes the date 11/05/2020 at 11:11pm mecca, saudi arabia
May 14, 2020 at 20:38
(Aries) Monaliza » stevenwings
So,this person doen´t love me? And there is no connection between us?
May 14, 2020 at 20:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are asking the wrong questions and using astrology incorrectly. And so is anyone trying to consult you based on that chart.
May 14, 2020 at 21:07
(Aries) Monaliza » Davis212
This is horary chart.. Ok tell me how I can make that chart correctly.. I had read before that it is pased on the time that I think of this question... I don´t know if there is another way?
May 15, 2020 at 08:06
(Aries) astro-flame
Not sure what Peter Davis means, but if it is Horary it is OK - you do make the chart for the time you think of the question.

According to the standard Horary rules, in the relationship questions you are giver ruler of the 1st (Saturn), the Moon (unless it is taken by another significator, which it is here) and also Venus as a woman.

The person you´re asking about is given ruler of the 7th (the Moon in this chart) and the Sun as a man.

An applying aspect between your and his significators would give a "yes" to the question of marriage. You don´t have any applying aspects between the Moon/the Sun (his planets) and Venus/Saturn (your planets).

However, the feelings are shown by the receptions and here the receptions are great for him (both his planets are ruled by yours) but not really good for you (Saturn "hates" the Sun being in the sign of its detriment and Venus is indifferent to either the Sun or the Moon being in the neutral sign)

This makes me think the Horary might not be radical, since it shows him having feelings but you not having any
May 15, 2020 at 17:25
(Aries) Monaliza » astro-flame
I appreciate your reply.. This is strange that my feeling didn´t shown in the chart because I have a big feelings for him with alot of worrying wich makes me some times think that nothing going to be between us!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »