Anyone see anything interesting in my chart?

May 13, 2020 at 15:57 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) SavageQueen
Anyone see anything interesting in my chart?
Heyyy there.... :)

I have been researching about Astrology for about 4 months now; I am hooked! I would love it if anyone could tell me anything that stands out in my chart and anything that seems important that I should give my attention too? I am completely open to any advice :D

Thank you so much!!!

Love & light!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2020 at 18:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
looks like strong desires for wealth and also power. do you work in finance or have you done modeling? maybe beauty industry or making things with your hands? a charming communicator to the public.
May 13, 2020 at 18:26
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
I see very marked those trigons of Uranus with the planets in Leo and I suppose their "enthusiasm" for this topic.
May 13, 2020 at 18:33
(Leo) SavageQueen » hh
Thank you for your response & time :)

Modeling... No lol

I have considered going to school for accounting or something in that realm, I currently do billing & coding for a Rheumatologist... Definitely burnt out in the medical field.

Never really thought about communications... However if I am passionate about a topic, good luck shutting me up :D
May 13, 2020 at 20:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SavageQueen
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
oh might have confused the symbols, still getting used to it.

i def see the medical field. ill ask one more thing and try not to screw it up, haha:
merc sq moon: do you have a certain nervousness or restlessness? esp with mars close to mercury, maybe too much mental energy that needs an outlet? although saturn squaring mercury maybe stabilizing the nerves, or it could be making it harder for an outlet, so im unsure.
May 13, 2020 at 20:32
(Leo) SavageQueen » Introvert1981
Yes the time is accurate. 10:35 a.m.
I would be very interested in a Vedic reading (Never had one)
Thank you so much!

Sunday, April 28, 1985, 3:00:00 am local daylight time instead. Sunrise and sunset were about 1 hour later on Apr 28, 1985 than the day before. There was more light in the evening. ((I hope this helps?))
May 13, 2020 at 20:46
(Leo) SavageQueen » hh
LOL No, I appreciate you!

I do get nervous when put on the spot, or speaking in front of large groups.... unless I know them.. All of them hehe I think a lot of it is that I am a Red headed fair skinned girl who tends to change all different colors of pinks & reds when I feel all stranger eyes on me.
I do get a bit impatient and restless at times I have gotten better with age :2:

I often feel like I have too much going on in my mind & definitely need an outlet :4:
May 13, 2020 at 21:11
I agree that I can be in a crowd & feel sad and lonely easily and this still tends to be the case at times.

As far as my career goes, I have worked my way up to my current position and feel accomplished however; I know that I have the potential and knowledge to do and achieve more. I think maybe I have hit a roadblock in digging into what I would actually LOVE to do.

Family... That´s a whole other story :23:
It took me putting up with years of neglect & then getting into Astrology etc. & looking at the compatibility chart of me & my husband to see what was missing... Passion!! He´s a Narcissist; For the past year we have been going through this co-parenting/separation. Once he is gone I know things will be so much better. I have been trying my best to focus on me. :80:

I so appreciate you & your energy!
May 13, 2020 at 21:12
So sorry August 8, 1985 10:35 a.m.
May 13, 2020 at 22:35
Don´t be sorry at all, Thank you!! ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022