Books recommendations

May 11, 2020 at 16:40 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AleCosta95
Books recommendations
Hey, everybody! I´m new to the world of astrology, but I´m desperate to learn more and more! Do you have any reading recommendations, astrology handbook, like an astrology Bible to suggest me? The Internet is so full of information that I get lost on it! My birthday´s approaching and I´d like to treat myself :) Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2020 at 10:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There are seven planets that are best studied first through "Palmistry" I believe.
There are three Magi Astrology books "Astrology Really Works!", "The Magi Society Ephemeris", and Magi Astrology "Love & Money" the third is a little nutty however the Magi Astrologers have the right to make as many copies as are wanted!
Until the promised fourth Magi Astrology book the "Magi Society Ephemeris" serves as the best sequel to "Astrology Really Works!"
Astrodienst and Astrotheme and Astro-Charts and of course Astro-Seek are like handy books to shift the subject away from hard Tomes!
May 12, 2020 at 10:18
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » IIyyaarr13
Wow! So accurate... Thank you!
May 12, 2020 at 10:36
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Basic Books around Astrology (encyclopedias) for example:

"Astrological Encyclopedia", Nicholas Devore. Ed. Kier S.A. 1972. Buenos Aires

"Dictionary of Astrology", H.J. Gouchon. Siad Edizioni, 1980. Milan

"Encyclopaedia of Medical Astrology" H.L. Cornell, Samuel Weiser, inc. ISBN 0-87728-212-9, 1981.
May 12, 2020 at 10:56
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » Marc Sales
Thanks for sharing ?
May 12, 2020 at 12:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi!

Open a 30-days free trial at Scribd. You´ll find lots of great astrology books in there from basic to very advanced.

One of the best basic books that has everything in it from very basic to advanced, is Sue Tompkins´s "The Contemporary Astrologer´s Handbook: An In-depth Guide to Interpreting your Horoscope".

https://www.scribd.com/book/…

Then once you have already learned those basics, you can learn everything about aspects and how to interpret them with another of her books (really a gem) that has EVERY aspect explained in great details.

"Aspects in Astrology: A Guide to Understanding Planetary Relationships in the Horoscope"

https://www.scribd.com/book/…

If you need more recommendations or have any doubts, feel free to message me.

Best of luck!
May 12, 2020 at 12:27
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » Davis212
Thanks for the help!
May 12, 2020 at 13:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AleCosta95
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure, you are most welcome :15:
May 13, 2020 at 00:05
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Saturn by Liz Greene and Pluto by Jeffrey Wolf Green
May 14, 2020 at 14:52
(Leo) Jericho
Hello :)

Since you are italian like me, I really suggest you to read Lidia Fassio´s books.
She´s been a Lisa Morpurgo´s student and she´s very good at it.

Bye!
May 14, 2020 at 17:41
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » Jericho
Grazie! :)
May 14, 2020 at 17:59
(Leo) Jericho » AleCosta95
:37:
May 15, 2020 at 05:41
(Scorpio) Del
The Astrology Book by James Lewis.

He actually has a lesson plan for learning astrology.
May 15, 2020 at 11:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I agree with the suggestion for Sue Thompkins Contemporary Astrologer’s Handbook. I’m taking a astrology certification course and it’s part of our required reading. These are all the books for year one including supplemental reading:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/…

I suggest any of these books depending on the specific topic you are learning about in regards to astrology.
May 15, 2020 at 11:17
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » dani_mae1
Thanks for your kindness ✨
May 15, 2020 at 19:25
(Sagittarius) suse73 » dani_mae1
Hi Dani, please can ask where you are doing your course?
May 18, 2020 at 13:45
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I would recommend reading material from Hermetic Order of Golden Dawn, Temple of Set, Ordo Templi Orientis, the Book of The Law illuminated, Gnostic books, study Hinduism, learn about meditation & yoga, middle pillar ritual. Read about secret societies and cults, read history books about the history of astrology, study tarot, if your not to squeemish read books on satanism and black magic. They all have some link to astrology.
May 18, 2020 at 14:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Crowleys Disciple
System message: Post has been written by user Sagittarius44, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there,

They are so many... but for a moon in Gemini ♊️ like you I’m not worried 😉

I like those books:

Astrology Psychology & The Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology & It’s Use in the Counseling Arts (1975)

Astrology Karma & Transformation: The Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart (1978)

Alan Oken
Rulers of the Horoscope: Finding Your Way Through the Labyrinth

Grant Lewi
- Heaven Knows What (Llewellyn´s Popular Astrology Series)
- Astrology For The Millions

Alice Bailey, Rudolph Steiner, Dane Rudhyar...

Picatrix If you want to follow the road of magic....but always remember to use your knowledge for good purposes !

Strong morality is advised here !

You have to serve humanity not your ego !

Enjoy,

Paul
May 18, 2020 at 15:01
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » Crowleys Disciple
Great advises! Thankss
May 18, 2020 at 15:03
(Gemini) AleCosta95 » Sagittarius44
Definitely not 😂 Thanks, appreciate it!
August 12, 2020 at 06:00
(Capricorn) seyidov
Öner Döşer he its books

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment