Will I get married?

May 9, 2020 at 20:07 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Will I get married?
Does anyone see marriage or children in my chart?

https://ibb.co/CQPS4YW

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 10, 2020 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is not "doomed"; nothing really is. Yes, it has many challenges to it, yes, but that´s part of your "Karmic path" this lifetime.

You seem to have a severe problem with self-confidence and self-esteem; Sun-Chiron conjunction in the 2nd (in Whole Houses). And you seem to be too much of a "people´s pleaser" (South Node conjunct your Descendant). You are also too emotionally codependent on others.

You need to "connect" with your North Node conjunct your Asc and to develop self-esteem, self-confidence, self-sufficiency, and learning to not depend on others emotionally.

Once you do that, you would be able to attract what you want. But not before.

Life is about meeting challenges head-on. The only way out is the way through it.

Just focus on working on yourself for the next year. Then transiting Uranus will conjunct your 1st house North Node and your whole life would give - IF you know how to use its energies - a 180 degree turn for the better.
May 10, 2020 at 22:25
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Davis212
But that doesnt make sense. Plenty of people with low self esteem have relationships. I meant whenever I meet a Man all he wants is sex and the ones I´m not interested in, they actually want to date me. I want to find someone that I am interested in as well. Do you actually see marriage in my chart???
Thank you
May 10, 2020 at 22:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gemini25
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You don´t get to have the reading that you "want" but the one you need and that represents "truth".

You are desperate and that means taking desperate measures and becoming obsessed with a subject.

Free will is above a birth chart. But only if you accept the challenges indicated in the chart, and if you are willing to work on your Karmic debts.

Judging by your reply, you are neither aware of that Karmic path or are willing to do something about it.

Sorry; there is nothing I can do for you. Perhaps other astrologers here will step in and tell you what you want to hear.

Best of luck.
May 10, 2020 at 23:13
Desperate? Wow how rude are you. Just because I dont agree with your interpretation?! I´m not desperate but concerned for myself. Which is normal. You dont even know me. Wow
May 10, 2020 at 23:14
Btw you didnt even answer my question, and you didnt specify what karmic debts.
May 10, 2020 at 23:19
=====
I did answer your question, and everything you need to know, understand, and do - 100% of it - is is my first reply.

Best of luck! :29:
May 10, 2020 at 23:23
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Gemini25
Hi,

You have late marriage in your chart, Saturn in 7th house
May 10, 2020 at 23:29
Ugh
May 10, 2020 at 23:30
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Trevor777
Yes thank you, but do you actually see when or is it actually possible for me in my chart?
May 10, 2020 at 23:46
I will first ask, Is there a man in your life who you think could be the one?

because Im seeing that someone is interested and currently within your life?

there is man on the horizon , ´somewhere´ whos keen!!

he likes you, but your not interested ?

The horary chart below, shows the 7th as your marriage partner whos interested because in your sign 1st ruler, and also is in your life too
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 11, 2020 at 00:09
Well there are 3 Men in my life right now. All of them are pursuing me but I am only interested in one of them romantically and yes I feel like maybe we have met in the past. I really like him but not sure of his intention as we aren´t in a relationship yet. Could you maybe see which one it might be?
May 11, 2020 at 00:17
its the one you feel you have met in the past that has very strong feelings there

btw.. the guy you wanna know his intentions, synastry will show this
May 11, 2020 at 00:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
January 2023, perhaps.

Uranus gets close (4degrees) to your NN, whilst the same time Saturn goes to 24 degrees Aquarius, squaring natal Saturn and sextile natal Venus.

So, two and a half years on self at home-school.

How is eloquence and thought structure when you are out in public speaking to and with men??

Is it all about attention and acceptance??

Do you have the courage to adamantly stand your ground when someone gives you an opposing view??

I´m not talking about on-line communication, you´ve already proved that!!

And, good for you!! :75: :4:

Also, yes!!

Saturn retro in 7 is a past life person.
May 11, 2020 at 00:30
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Chadjames
I see the timing as pretty soon too, but dunno if its marriage, for relationship yes, but the lady needs to make a move
May 11, 2020 at 00:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I gotta tell ya, Gemini 25, on these Astro websites it´s all two dimensional.

Perhaps, one day, there will be a prerequisite that a short 5 minute video is required in order for chart work to be solicited.

You know, for a more full bodied and rounded 3D effect.

More of the picture, AND, humanisation!!!

:75: :75:
May 11, 2020 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor777
=====
Agree, Trevor!!

Everything in time!!
May 11, 2020 at 00:39
Thank you very much. Yes I should do the synastry between us.
May 11, 2020 at 00:42
Well we have already been on a date and have kissed. Thing is he doesnt live in my state. So right now we are communicating by phone only. He tells me he misses me. I told him I hope to see him soon.
May 11, 2020 at 00:44
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Chadjames
Omg January 2023?! I was hoping it will be sooner. For some reason I am desiring to have children already as well. Not sure if some transits are making me feel like this?
I´m not afraid of Men. I´m not shy in person, problem is I haven´t found anyone I was interested in until now and that person doesnt live in my State so makes it harder.
May 11, 2020 at 00:48
your welcome, its been interesting :4:
May 11, 2020 at 00:48
=====
Your natal Saturn opposite Mercury is the reason for my questions.

Tied in to nodes, as well.

35, 36 are the power year(s) in my opinion.

There are people, here, versed in the Vedic. Perhaps, they can give a better time line.

Seems to me the Saturn/Mercury are tied to both; your marriage and children.
May 11, 2020 at 00:54
Thank you for your insight.
One more thing what do you mean Saturn/Mercury are tied to marriage and children sorry.
May 11, 2020 at 01:05
=====
Saturn in 7.

Mercury ruler 5.
May 11, 2020 at 01:12
=====
Have you spoken your mind to these men about your desire for marriage and children for now, not later??
May 11, 2020 at 01:16
I´m not in a relationship with any of them. I´m only interested in one of them but again we are just getting to know each other, so no it´s too early for a talk like this ;-)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »