I am self-studying western astrology nowadays in quaratine for hobby

May 8, 2020 at 05:16 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jahz
I am self-studying western astrology nowadays in quaratine for hobby
I am now working on the aspects, I was just wondering if you know some videos or websites that will tell me about:
Aspected by signs
Aspected by degree
Sign based aspects
Degree based aspects
And I am also looking for information of how to determine which planet are dominant than the another using the degrees or maybe something else.
Which planet is faster the one or the another one? How will I determine it when I am reading a chart?

I hope you can share your ideas with me thank you so much^^

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 8, 2020 at 05:25
(Aries) ram_goat
inner planets move faster than outer ones..

mostly merc, venus, mars..

the rest move a lot slower. a lot slower.

there are great tools on this site, and a lot of information outside the forums
on the site.. explore. click around. hopefully you are doing this with a computer
and not a smartphone.. if you are using a phone.. get a computer.. a totally different
experience.. using a phone to browse this site is masochism.
May 8, 2020 at 05:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Then I am a masochist :4: in about 90% of time. I have a phone with large screen. Now I am gonna post a big thing.
May 8, 2020 at 05:43
(Capricorn) Jahz » ram_goat
ohh! Alright thank you so much for that information. I am on my laptop and this helps a lot.

I was looking at my aspects on my b-chart and I just want to know which is dominant of the two. e.g venus conj sun.

also I don´t know which is dominant if it talks about nodes vs another planet. Like N. node square Mars which is faster? which is dominant?

haha I´m sorry I have a lot of things I am interested to know ^^
May 8, 2020 at 05:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I read it, Jahz. I wish you well.
May 8, 2020 at 07:42
(Capricorn) Jahz » MarvinReal
thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo