Goodbye Islas

May 7, 2020 at 11:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Goodbye Islas
You had to attack him this much? Poor soul, listen to his singing! Troubled people are troubled not because they are troubled but because they have a purpouse. And you denied him free speech, people can be clumsy as well and have radical ideas but that doesn´t make them bad. We really don´t need to be the Daily Mail here.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 7, 2020 at 11:40
(Sagittarius) Sus
What happened?
May 7, 2020 at 11:41
(Taurus) nutelina » Sus
You didn´t save him. Now his soul won´t find the path to heaven. It´s too late. He´s gone now.
May 7, 2020 at 11:44
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nutelina
If true, the boy didn´t deserve it. Even being weird - which didn´t seem too much to me - he should have been treated with a little more empathy. I asked everyone for advice (including me) about their problems !!!
May 7, 2020 at 11:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
He did last longer than Dianne Van Patten Singh.

The real existential question,.... when someone no lingers exists on Astroseek....do they still exist at all?

Did they ever?! :2:
May 7, 2020 at 11:53
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
It was just Tuesdays imagination and you dreamed it.
May 7, 2020 at 11:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Marc Sales
Nice how you say boy, listening to him singing was the same thing. A boy-man looking for his soul-purpouse.

Anyway maybe he will read the reverberations and decide to come back as so many have done.

That said, who is not weird? I´m not normal, at least I don´t try to convince others that I am, how about you? :2: :3:
May 7, 2020 at 12:00
(Taurus) nutelina
Hear that drama, that soul! He sure has talent. Ask yourself, how many friends of yours have this talent? Don´t compare him to TV stars but see reality for what it is.
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 12:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I read a bit through that. I was curious why a thread about him and women would blow up into 200 and then some replies.
I must say people never get tired of being on their high horse moral busy body, and weird savior complex at its worse.
May 7, 2020 at 12:41
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Olenna
Full moon in Scorpio? Extra stingy! :122:
May 7, 2020 at 12:44
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nutelina
Obviously the boy has sensitivity, even the song I liked (although I do not understand Lithuanian) has something Romantic (Chopin style) that he liked so much in Russia in his time ....

And about me ... I am very strange and my outline thinks the same ...
May 7, 2020 at 12:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Omg no kidding :85: things are weird here these days.
Perhaps a much needed purge and venting, although misdirected.
May 7, 2020 at 13:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Olenna
It ebbs and flows, I’ve noticed.

Internet forums are a strange new form of life.

Collective Unconciousness... :4:

All the ebbs and flows of the various personalities does make for some interesting astrology study.

Though there is so much information it’s hard to make heads or tails of it. :63:
May 7, 2020 at 13:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Yes group think is scary.
I feel bad for the guy, even though i know nothing about his situation, that was borderline bullying.
May 7, 2020 at 13:23
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Leo Moon
"This is going to be cosy." xD
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 13:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Marc Sales
Yes, I liked the church and the piano setting, it was beautiful.

You wanted to say you are rare and special :3:
May 7, 2020 at 13:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Pluto? I have it in my 7th house.
May 7, 2020 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Yes, me too, but i don`t see how that has anything to do with this.
May 7, 2020 at 16:40
(Pisces) N_thecat
Goodbye Islas...

"Somewhere over the rainbow"
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 16:41
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
LOL :61:
May 7, 2020 at 16:42
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Changing relationships?
May 7, 2020 at 16:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Morena_Lu
It’s important to know what to do when surrounded by bikers.

Pee Wee demonstrates how to win them over.
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 16:50
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » N_thecat
Yes, poor poor Plutonians
:61: :61: :61: :5:
May 7, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Leo Moon
Pee Wee demonstrates how to win them over.

One of my fav scenes!
May 7, 2020 at 17:09
(Pisces) N_thecat » Luna Alba
Don´t want to destroy this thread, but here is something for you and other interested :

"First, let’s see some of the forms in which Pluto may cast its influence over an individual

• strong aspects with one of the personal planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars)

• strong aspects with one of the angles (Midheaven, Imum Coeli, Ascendant, Descendant)

• placement in one of the cardinal houses: first, fourth, seventh and tenth

• by any combination of all of the above, ex: Pluto conjunct Sun in the First house, also conjunct Ascendant.

When any of the placement occurs in one individual natal chart, we may expect extreme behavior and a deep transformation encounter. “Plutonians” are by definition obsessed, but not be fooled by the pejorative meaning of the term: obsession can also mean the ability to focus on a certain goal for long periods of time. Truth is, when a Plutonian sets himself/herself up to something, the forces summoned are almost irresistible. One way or another, the goal will be reached. In the process, most likely someone will be hurt, sometimes even the initiator; the Plutonian himself."

https://themysticmedium.com/plutoni…

Very interesting article...Explains a lot.
May 7, 2020 at 17:09
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Luna Alba
The key is in the word re-generation.
Without that key any Scorpio is merely Martian. And it cannot be considered Plutonian. It is a hidden argument even for astrologers. :21:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »