information to dig your birthchart

May 7, 2020 at 07:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
information to dig your birthchart
Sharing some interesting new information from my website
I have to advertise sumwhere :v
I do it already on facebook & twitter, but this forum seems to be the best traffic in general.

www.plutonicdesire.net/darakaraka
www.plutonicdesire.net/d9-chart
www.plutonicdesire.net/…
www.plutonicdesire.net/love-timing
www.plutonicdesire.net/progressions
www.plutonicdesire.net/sexwork
www.plutonicdesire.net/…
www.plutonicdesire.net/cheating
www.plutonicdesire.net/…
www.plutonicdesire.net/synastry (planet in the houses is added section)
www.plutonicdesire.net/… (literature)
www.plutonicdesire.net/… (literature)

I innovate and work on the website every day, such as changing little details and making the workflow easier.
Several new pages are in the make that may be added to the section ´Literature´
People who have great information to share ; please don´t behave and do so.
All accurate information counts and will be added to the website.
Currently i´m digging d9 chart alot, so people with great knowledge about Vedic astrology ; speak up, this shit is epic and accurate.

Thank you :)
Hope this new info helps you on your researches

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 7, 2020 at 08:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If only it would be so easy, my friend. I´ve seen plenty of charts with virtually near to zero correlation in love-timing, for example, as you called it. Most people I ever predicted something never came back with feedback to tell, so that might be a reason as well, but eventually regardless of it, from that little data we have, it is either not working or randomly. Studying charts if celebrities isn´t useful either, because their craziness and life choices are obviously very different than those of you, despite all that stuff in medias that they do living ordinary lives without makeup and then ridiculed. So the point is astrology makes you compatible with everyone and with no-one.
May 7, 2020 at 08:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"to share ; please don´t behave and do so."
That´s why I like you. Others wouldn´t say this. :5: :122:

Great summary of your progress. Keep going!
May 7, 2020 at 08:28
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
You talking about the progressions?
Well, i have to say i understand what you mean... i had e very very significant meeting with a person years ago, yet that shit wasnt to be seen through my progressions, however it did show in transits and solar return.
It´s best to check all the 6 charts that i listed on the ´love-timing´ page i´ve noticed. there will be some indication somewhere that stands out if something impactful could take place.

Also, Astrology is opportunities. It´s kinda dibil to say this will happen at that date/period´ the individual does need to take certain actions or steps inorder to attracts a certain event.

Relationships can work with everyone, this is also a page i´m currently writing, having a look onto LOVE from various perspectives :
> Reality
> Astrology
> Psychology
> Spirituality
> Science

It depends on the individuals, it depends on so much.
These pages are mostly written towards situations in which love/attraction is already present and to understand the relationship better for example.
BAD fukking synastries can work, but it may also depend on the ´natal promise´ of the person. there is no clear cut explanation to everything, it´s really a mixture of common sense and various perspectives.
but so damn fascinating :)
May 7, 2020 at 08:36
Also, very interesting to mention regards ´love-timing´ damn thats also a page im writing, to shake people with some brutal reality, because a lot of people (mE iNclUdIng) are desperately seeking for the one, to obsessively.
Maybe you did some predictions for certain people who were not mature enough in certain areas which might have kept them from that predicted event to happen.
For example, if a person has a way to pessimistic and negative approach to love/life, or way to focussed on ´my spouse gonna have a charming voice and might have curly hair bc me birthchart shows that´ they are literally KEEPIN their asses from growth in life because it creates a dibil tunnelvision onto that one dick walking into their life with charming voice and curly hairs.
Astrology shouldnt be taken to literally in certain cases, it´s really a useful tool, but thats it. THO, the accuracy is epic. and eventually when something has happened and you check the charts, you can find it back
May 7, 2020 at 08:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
=====
Bottom line is that Progressions are in some people impossible to happen. Fir example in my case, if I shall wait for Progressed Venus or Jupiter reach Ascendant, it will be in my 50s. Descendant never. Some other people have it in age of kids. It´s just too much dependent on how far/near planets are from your rising sign. And I have pretty good shape of a horoscope. Solar Arc and Primary Directions are famous method, but again, they are imprecise. How on earth would anyone expect something to happen just because whole your horoscope was turned by specific number of degrees, e.g. years? Yeah, and that problem that much more compatible people weren´t compatible and those who were less compatible were actually good ones.
May 7, 2020 at 08:45
=====
I mentioning this, because astrological discrimination. What I mean by that is that seeing some relationship charts someone can conclude that this person is better than the other person, but in reality 8t doesn´t work that way, because there is no understanding and compatibility out of nothing. You have to work on it. So that catch having high scores in compatibility calculators is a deception of ourselves.
May 7, 2020 at 08:47
Well.. it can be true tho. my mom her final marriage was around age 50, so dont give up hope, if its your ´destiny´ to wait for your pussy this long, than it might really be this way. Northnode is also a strong point regards love timing.
Venus or mars changing signs can also be an indication of attracting a new relationship, but progressions also show the psychological stages a person goes through.
Solar arc is indeed also a great method since all the planets are of use. I still need to add more info on that page, need more research.
Regards compatibility ; the composite charts is most accurate for a couple. so if synastry sucks balls, the composite chart might be better.
But like i said, really shitty relationship charts can go a loooong way. Hard aspects can keep people together in some cases bc of the huge attracction and friction it gives.
You have good points Marvin, astrology isnt a clear cut easy ´here, its dis way´
It a tool for understanding most of all.
And its stupid to expect a chart to tell you ´yeh u gonn marry dis person´ or ´yeh it gonn last for approxxx 5 years n 4 n half months´

I see it in my own life, currently, how im in a relationship with the complete opposite of my personality (gemini, let that be enough explanation) and the overal mindfuck how it never succeeded with the love of my life, who is actually still present in my life.
Life is rectal mindfuck, but im determined to write a whole article on how to understand this better, but most of all, how to not be obsessive and find an unconditional state (of lovin) because it helps and sooths the possibility of a path of suffering
May 7, 2020 at 08:52
I understand what you mean.
Synastry + composite of the man i call the love of my life , was EPIC
synastry + composite of my current relationship is cute but not really what i desire.
However, it contributes to my personal growth, to be in a relationship that doesnt really meet my standards. also an important factor is age. ´the one´ can come at various different ages for people, but it also depends on how mature a person is regards the matters of love, but also the attitude towards life.
also, how much growth does a person need inorder to be ready for ´the´ relationship. and whats the ´karma´

Astrology works as understanding, yeh sure relationships with shitty scores here on astro-seek may work really well. it depends on the individuals, how they deal with certain things, and alwayssssss compare shit from reality too :)
May 7, 2020 at 09:07
=====
The point is that I had great Composite and other charts. Deleting and Blocking randomly without explanation so many times and then changing opinion. If she haf hurt feelings, why simply not telling me I have hurt feelings, wait until I recover? Or telling me do something about that. Or anything I can understand. I can claim Full Moon drama and what? It´s not my drama, but her drama. I am unchanged.
May 7, 2020 at 09:14
I have to say Marvs, you might be an intense and intimidating person for some, i can appreciate this because yor scorpio ascendant and 29degree mars kinda relates with me, i dont afraid that. dealing with heavy scorpio energy is not for soft ones.. if people delete you or block you, so be it, cant do much about that, plenty of pussy still walking around on this earth, and the fit is somewhere, its a matter of time and circumstances. and maybe your karma or their karma?
May 7, 2020 at 09:21
=====
Exactly. That was my point.
May 7, 2020 at 09:23
Well, congratz because your otherhalf might be one hell of a special snowflake than :) which is good, bc i don´t think something ordinary will suit you
May 7, 2020 at 09:30
=====
I think so. No-one of them were ordinary snowflake, but maybe not special enough then. :5:
May 7, 2020 at 11:41
(Sagittarius) Sus
Thank you sooooo much Melodic!! Great great site!
May 7, 2020 at 11:43
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Sus
Thank you too :) I´m happy if it helps you on your researches
May 7, 2020 at 20:00
(Sagittarius) Sus
Melodic, about houses overlay, can you please add somenthing about secondary houses?
I think secondary houses tell The story when primary seems meanless
May 8, 2020 at 06:30
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Sus
you mean the progressed synastry? I have to learn about how the interactions work before i can make a page about that, but really good you mentioned it! I am deeply fascinated by the progressions of a birthchart but synastry is even more fascinating. also draconic synastry appeals to me..
May 8, 2020 at 06:47
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MelodicBlu
damn now im thinking deeply..
In my current synastry : his saturn square my venus
in our composite : saturn opposite venus
In my transits : saturn square venus
However. in our progressed synastry : his progressed venus trine to my saturn.
This gives me shitloads of questions. because i did break up recently, but it lasted for an hour, maybe it was his progressed venus softening it all in a rather mysterious way than

I feel like total crap, very distant and unable to attach , could also be the scorpio full moon, no doubt
gonna get to research
May 8, 2020 at 06:58
=====
I agree with that. :84:

Also confused what Sus meant. Maybe she meant houses overlays in a standard synastry.

I am quite deeply involved with Draconic and Progressed. Interpreting it on intuitive levels, check my chart and you´ll know why. I can say for a start that both charts aren´t substituting a birth chart, rather complementing it. For some individuals these complements drastically changing overall life climate compared to natal chart. You must do your tests to find out, and learn some progressed theory. Prog. synastry cannot fully replace fixed relationship charts, but it´s a good indicator of current, past or future development, which can be seen by browsing in time of the chart and especially by changing allowed orbs to 2,5 for seeing that time. Exact aspects signifying the current time. Less exact aspects show future or past, depending on separating/applying like in horary, I guess. It´s indeed fascinating study to discover, similar to Two Navamsa charts compared, or the Combined Relationship Chart, aka less popular but more sophisticated Davison.
May 8, 2020 at 07:11
Yes. the separeting/applying aspects are good to look at, yet leaves me confused in my own progressions. prog venus was exact trine to my asc while prog venus was exact sextile to his asc at the time the relationship began. okay relationships r always significant, but this shit makes it confusing when u actually digging for husband dick. Marvin, so many charts to study which make up the whole picture, its damn long study to do. Davison is also interessting i have to say. however, i dont know which reflects reality the most? davison vs composite?
May 8, 2020 at 07:13
=====
So many women feel like total crap, unable to attach and distant. :8: :63:
Lucky you that you broke up only for one hour.
Yes, aspects of Saturn in transits, synastry and progressed definitively working.
May 8, 2020 at 07:18
(Sagittarius) Sus » MelodicBlu
I don´t know it is about progressive synastry.
I´ll give an example.
For instance, I have gemini in my 7th cusp. Which means Mercury ruler of 7th house. My secondary 7th house it´s my 3rd cause Mercury rules 3rd right?
Someone planets falling there, will seem like they are in my primary 7th.
If Taurus rules 7th house, 2nd Will be secondary 7th.
My 8th is ruled by moon (câncer cusp), my 4th house is my secondary 8th. This is how you can see if A activates secondary 5th, 7th and 8th house of B when the primary houses are not overlaying.
May 8, 2020 at 07:23
=====
The most significant for relationships, and all other endeavours, is really the basics, the NATAL ONLY. Nothing can substitute it.

To give you an example in comparison, I don´t know Vedic astrology well as of yet, but what I do know, they have only several Birth charts [Lagna, Rashi, Navamsa, Moon Nakshatra, Moon Chart, etc.]. Navamsa D9 is sort of combination of natal and harmonic chart. The same way other divisional charts like D12 or D2. Apart of that, they have only two predictive methods, Vimshottari Dasha for long term stuff and Gochara [= Transits, special vedic rules]. There is no equivalent to Composite there. Not even equivalent to Synastry. They look for two Birth charts only and two Navamsa charts. There is compatability system Gun Milan, which only computes numerical value of you marriage "score" and few other information like manglik, yogas, etc., all this based solely on Lunar Nakshatra compatibility. As far as I know.
May 8, 2020 at 07:24
(Sagittarius) Sus » MelodicBlu
About saturn squaring your Venus synastry, it doesn´t doom a relationship!! It´s a carmic aspect and a binding One!!! In composite well, it really means age difference a or blocking to be with each other wether by distance, job schedule or other burden that makes hard to be with One another.
If his saturn squares your Venus you bet he takes relationship way too serious
May 8, 2020 at 07:24
Well thats sad. however every woman/human has their reason. for me its simply because deepdown i feel its a temporary cute relationship for mutual growth + i lack some serious essential needs in this relationship causing me to love on a distance. From progressions + solar return + venus return i can tell something will happen between november 2020-may 2021. its either this relationship leveling up, evolving to what makes both individuals happy on a fundamental emotional level, or its a brekkkk. but only time can tell. so what you mean ; his progressed venus being so cute to my natal saturn is what soothes all the other harsh aspects in other charts? would surprise me, because its a repeating theme of saturn-venus.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »