Eclipse Beginning or End ?

May 6, 2020 at 09:01 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Eclipse Beginning or End ?
Soon two eclipse will happen on 21st June and 5th July. Both eclipse happening over my Natal Moon Venus and NN respectively. Last December 2019 eclipse wasn´t a good experience for me.
Second wave of Virus 19 will start when lock down will end soon. According to news it will end in mid may here. Will I complete 38 ? ☹️ Will this Virus 19 able to stop me from celebrating on 19th ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
May 6, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you post your two eclipses´ charts.
May 6, 2020 at 11:28
(Cancer) TimeLord
21st June 2020
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 11:31
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
5th July 2020
Login
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 11:31
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
My experience with eclipses:

As a young man a book in English fell into my hands which was the translation (from 1948 if I remember correctly) of a famous book by Al-Biruni (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…) on mathematics and celestial trigonometry. In it I explained the theory of eclipses and I applied it immediately.

Al-Biruni said that if an eclipse occurred over the subject´s natal position of the Sun, that subject´s father or mother would be subject to the evil that such an eclipse could produce. He gave details to compute the result through degrees and arc minutes.

In my case, in 1999 there was a total eclipse of the Sun in the 27th of Aquarius (it left Barcelona in darkness) exactly 8 ´from the arc of my own sun ... So 16 days later (on March 4) my father who was admitted to the hospital died. As Al-Birui had said 1000 years earlier.

Total eclipse of the Sun: Evil "fario" (Perhaps from the b. Lat. Hisp. Malfarium ´crime´, and this crossing of the lat. Maleficium ´hex´ and nefarium ´nefarious crime´.), Misfortune, disaster.

https://imgur.com/VpVDE0P
May 6, 2020 at 11:34
(Cancer) TimeLord » Marc Sales
Really unfortunate.
I´m sorry to hear that.
Thank you for the info.
May 6, 2020 at 12:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Marc Sales
Wait, was it a New Moon or Full Moon?

A New Moon Killed my best friend that was like a Mentor to me...

EXACTLY CONJUNCT MY SUN.
May 6, 2020 at 13:06
I see... It was a new moon.

Feb 16, 1999
7:40 Am

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/b…
May 6, 2020 at 13:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I saw your future Solar Return 2020. Wow!!
May 6, 2020 at 13:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
There is lot of tools about Moon, Lunar. It´s awesome. Check the links on this website.
May 6, 2020 at 13:35
Did you mean this Chart ?
I see SR Venus, Moon and NN in 11th House.
Anything Good ?
Login
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Yes, and Solar Only chart too.
Login
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 13:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
In other words either serious relationship or death possible. :75:

7th lord Saturn in 7th exact conjunct Solar Descendant. Pluto, Jupiter nearby. Square to Immum Coeli could mean some earthquake in career and home. Pluto and Jupiter exact opposition Solar Return and Natal Sun. That´s heavy and big. Manifestation can be various. Mars in exaltation in Capricorn in 10th house! of SR. Uranus in 11th sextile Mercury in 1st can mean new valuable connections.
:95:
May 6, 2020 at 13:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
Such experience certainly assured you of the truth in astrology, right? But the endless grief of loss of beloved parent. I cannot imagine it yet, but even grandparents´ deaths were terrible to me.
:74:
May 6, 2020 at 13:59
=====
But it must be interpreted together SR only plus SR-Natal. Especially when that eclipse on 5th July 2020 two weeks before your birthday party. So I would look if there´s some common pattern in all those charts, and relatively to your Natal. Very complex work. Take a time with that.

All of it it´s Tropical chart. Make Sidereal via https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/s…
May 6, 2020 at 14:13
Death or Serious Relationship ?
Anyone prefer 1st option any time.
But it´s not matter of choice though.
So my mistake.
12th House is Heavy in SR.
May be loss or may become Spiritual because of Ultimate loss in life ?
Dsc Conjunct Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto ?
OMG.
Current outbreak more of less influence by those three id I´m not wrong.

So to me it looks like this SR/Birthday will be the new beginning or End of of all Misery one and for all for the Good. :9:.
May 6, 2020 at 14:15
=====
It´s in 1st house of SR using Whole Signs system, as you see in the image. Not in 12th. You can apply Topocentric if you need. I prefer Campanus.
May 6, 2020 at 14:28
Oh...
Thanks for correcting me.
May 6, 2020 at 15:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Please.

Don´t get too stressed out over all of this and THAT.

Quite simply... this could all mean you find a new way to present yourself, publicly.

Please, keep us posted of the new path.
May 6, 2020 at 15:14
(Cancer) TimeLord » Chadjames
There will be new way for sure.
Only unknown way to me.
Let the Lock Down end in our area.
They I will find out what way is waiting for me this time. :8:
May 6, 2020 at 15:41
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
The reality of the experience regarding whether Astrology was real or not came to me much earlier. And believe me, I looked for it regularly in my youth. In 1984 I already obtained that certainty, which is also not the simple fact that it is by some anecdote or perception, if not something deeper.
So the experience of my father´s death, although hard and sad, confirmed my certainty in Astrology, yes. And it made the experience (which I value with importance) something less hard, for sharing with my father and with myself.
May 6, 2020 at 15:47
I wonder... If the Eclipse had passed your Sun by 0.20° would you still have felt it?
May 6, 2020 at 15:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
I understand. Thank you for your sincere reactions. I didn´t seen such huge validation of astrology as this one. I´ve seen a lot of very significant charts and accordingly their events, but timing of your case was very close. Perhaps I should start using full moons, new moons, eclipses of sun and moon regularly. There was one female from Turkey, on this forum, and she was very enthusiastic asking about every such event. I hope she´s happily married right now.
May 6, 2020 at 15:50
I mean, if the Eclipse happened at let´s say 28°00 instead of 27°00?

Would it still be felt if the Eclipse happened a degree or half a degree after passing your Sun?
May 6, 2020 at 16:02
(Virgo) rohini moon
The eclipses this last year have been in my 8th and 2nd house - Sagittarius and Gemini- where rahu and Ketu are currently in (sidereal)

And so far I can tell you, they aren´t something to take lightly. Usually if it´s a solar eclipse - it may have to do with a man exiting your life and it´s a lunar eclipse - endings around women / may leave.. Sometimes they leave the earth.

Last eclipse in my 8th house was a lunar - Gemini - at the end of January - two of my animals passed away..on the same day. One of which was out of state from where I am. Very odd, very bizarre, sounds crazy.. But it´s true Both were females as well.. (Lunar)
May 6, 2020 at 16:03
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Iceblu333
I remember in the case of Al-Biruni that he quoted "to the same degree" but let´s say that the Sun´s natal position is at 27º 17 ´14¨ (like mine). So the assumption is this: if an Eclipse occurs (TOTAL or partial Sun-Moon, NOT a mere Eclipse) before or after the exact degree of the natal Sun and "in case it is so" progress by arc minutes that difference, to bring it to the day in which the event occurs ... And of course there must be an effective orb for it to be taken into account. I guess a maximum of 1 and a half. I mean 90 minutes of arc
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »