How to find your perfect partner using Numerology

August 25, 2018 at 07:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

How to find your perfect partner using Numerology
Your goal is to find any birth date that has the numbers that you are missing.

My date of birth is 12-18-1955

What numbers from 1 to 9, am I missing in my birth date?

I am missing the numbers 3, 4, 6, 7.

What date of birth will provide the missing numbers that I need?

Any one born in April will give me the number 4 or a day that has a 4.

Any one born in the 1960´s will give me the number 6 or a day that has a 6.

Any one born in March,or on a day of the month that has a 3 will give me a 3.

Any one born in July, the 1970´s, or on a day of the month with a 7 will give me a 7.

When it is not possible to fill in all of your missing numbers:

Provide each date of birth with an equal amount of missing numbers.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 27, 2018 at 17:37
(Scorpio) Awh1tefoot
Interesting technique. I will definately give this a study. Thanks
December 27, 2018 at 18:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Awh1tefoot
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for being the first to reply to this, Awh1tefoot.

This technique did not work out happily ever after for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but has worked successfully for Keith Richards and his wife Patti Hansen.
December 27, 2018 at 20:10
(Scorpio) Awh1tefoot » arrowhorse
10 29 1970?
December 27, 2018 at 20:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Awh1tefoot
=====
Cancer will be your best bet.
December 27, 2018 at 22:56
(Scorpio) Awh1tefoot » arrowhorse
Thank you arrowhorse
Namaste
December 28, 2018 at 00:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
09.06.1986.. What is the missing number? ?
December 28, 2018 at 01:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
You need to read the post again. What numbers between 1 and 9 are not part of your birth date. Those are your missing numbers.
December 28, 2018 at 01:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi arrowhorse. I am missing the numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Am I right that it Is impossible to fill all numbers unless I mate 1967 born lady? or shall I wait till 2067? That´s more likely. .... It seems I can fill two or three numbers at best for recent births. Never all five. That´s maybe why I prefer singles. Please correct me if wrong conclusions.
December 28, 2018 at 02:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
It is not possible to do this with all birth dates.

There is an alternative way where you can provide the missing numbers to some one that is only missing the numbers 2 and 8, so you can at least help them.

You only have 4 numbers.You cannot make up all of your missing numbers even if you used 1967. You are still going to be one number short.
December 28, 2018 at 04:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » arrowhorse
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see. Thanks. People born 2000 even worse in this method.

It coulde be also 1976 and 2034 in my case. These I forgot.

Anyway I like Numerology. My Pisces friend is good in it. She doing numerical grids to everyone more frequently than I say hello.
December 28, 2018 at 14:29
=====
Yes. the 2000 generation are missing too many numbers.
There is a school of thought that allows a 0 to represent any missing number in a grid.
December 28, 2018 at 16:10
=====
I also noticed that all 10 planets in astrology have its number, only Pluto don´t have. So it must be 0. Zero is very important. Numerology don´t use 0 as a number either. They missing important force of Pluto and 0.
December 28, 2018 at 23:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MahtCha, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Fascinating.

14.08.1987 means I´m missing 2 3 5 6.

My ex only had 1 missing number, my current beau has 2. Does that mean the new BF fares slightly better than my ex?
December 29, 2018 at 00:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MahtCha
=====
It is not what each individual is missing in numbers but what numbers are provided by each party to fill in the numbers that each party is lacking.
December 29, 2018 at 00:22
System message: Post has been written by user MahtCha, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry I wasn´t clear. I meant that my ex provided me with one missing number (5) and my new BF provides me with two numbers that I´m missing (2 and 3).

This being said, I only provide one number to my man (number 4).
December 29, 2018 at 01:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MahtCha
=====
It is best if you each provide an equal amount of missing numbers to each other.
Your boyfriend that provided you 2 numbers is better for you perhaps than the boyfriend who provided you only 1 number.

In the case of Brad Pitt 12/18/1963 and Jennifer Aniston 2/11/1969 Brad gave Jennifer 2 numbers the 8,3, and Jennifer gave Brad nothing in return.

Angelina Jolie took Brad away from Jennifer Aniston due to Angelina completely filling all of Brad´s missing numbers and Brad filling all of Angelina´s missing numbers also.
December 29, 2018 at 06:22
(Gemini) vikzem
Ha-ha-ha.. It would be great if it would work!
But!I don´t think this calculation technique works .My two ex-husbands were born in March, one of them 4, and the result after a few years of marriage was followed by a divorce. No, this is definitely doesn´t work. But it was a nice try! :2:
December 29, 2018 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » vikzem
=====
Did you understand the concept? it is not about just finding one number but all of the numbers you are missing if it is possible to do so.

Nothing is ever 100 percent effective but I have to conclude that when it comes to drawing people together that there is something to this.
December 29, 2018 at 15:42
=====
Is there any other example of couples filling all numbers of each other except of already mentioned Pitt-Jolie union?
December 29, 2018 at 15:51
=====
I mentioned Keith Richards and his model wife Patti Hansen also.

Keith 12/18/1943 Patti 3/17/1956
January 16, 2019 at 23:43
System message: Post has been written by user Lucyanna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It makes alot of sense Amazing!
January 16, 2019 at 23:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Lucyanna
=====
Thank you for your show of appreciation, lucyanna.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »