Natal chart help

May 5, 2020 at 22:16 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Jass.xoxo
Natal chart help
Heyyyy everyone :)

Thanks for reading my post! I´m a beginner at analyzing my chart and would love more insight as you all may see things that I don´t see yet and may stand out to you. I´d love all useful information you feel the need to throw my way lol but I´m very curious to figure out a few things like my life purpose, gifts (if any because I tend to feel like I don´t at times lol), past life indicators/meanings and ways that I can grow more in general.

Thanks again! :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 6, 2020 at 11:55
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I checked your mid heaven and it’s in Gemini in Placidus system. I’d say you’d do well where communication was key. You have north node in Aquarius so I see a need to work with others, not so much alone, not to say it can’t be done, it’s just not preferable. Those are the first things I see at initial glance. Kids just woke up, so I need to attend to them but I’ll see what else I can see later. Hopefully others will add more for you in the meantime.
May 6, 2020 at 14:09
(Sagittarius) Jass.xoxo » dani_mae1
Thank you for replying! I can relate to that as I do feel like I should be more involved with people somehow but I´m not exactly sure how or what I should do lol I think with my gemini midheaven, it makes me interested in many things so I struggle with focusing on just one thing and probably overthinking it all (due to virgo rising possibly lol) I´ll do more research on this part of my chart in relation to my purpose so thank you very much :)
May 6, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Jass.xoxo
I looked some more, and your lot of fortune falls into Virgo. I think you definitely need to look into being of service in regards to helping people. I think it would appeal to some of your placements. With your Scorpio pluto and mars, I’m trying to understand your motivators in order to determine what jobs would appeal to those. Do you have any interest in scientific research or or maybe figuring out the mystery of things that already appeal to you? I can see you in a lab with others testing the worlds truths and coming up with things for the collective good based on the combination of your placements.

If that doesn’t speak to you, I have an exercise that can help if you’re interested in such things. Use it in conjunction with astrology for good results!
May 6, 2020 at 14:46
Very very interesting, I was mentioning in another reply how I do feel strongly called to helping people. I do have a strong deep interest in the unknown and spiritual things (which I didn´t understand why because i don´t see many spiritual indicators in my chart)... As a kid i wanted to be an archeologist lol currently I´m a computer engineer (more like architecture of computer infrastructure systems). I do feel like I should be on a different path but just not sure what that is... I feel a sense of emptiness by not doing what i should be doing (even more because I don´t know what that is lol)... I´ve accomplished things that society says we should do but it´s not fulfilling for me... I feel there´s more... I´m very much interested in your exercise to help me pinpoint where my focus in life should be!! :)
May 6, 2020 at 14:52
So this technique comes from a book I call lovingly the parachute book because I do not remember the exact name right now(I’ll come back with it). But to begin, you will need writing tools. I prefer pen and paper, but what ever works for you.

Now you will need to make a list of your work history and/or hobbies. Include everything no matter how small or long ago. When you have your list of places, look upon it and start with the first job/hobby. Think about only things you loved about it and write it down. Only things you loved, nothing else. It works best if you try to simplify what you loved into as few words as possible when creating your list.

Once you are done, look it over in an objective mindset. What you have done is revealed common themes to your motivation. When you establish what those are, then you can better understand the work you will feel fulfilled doing!

Hope this helps you!
May 6, 2020 at 15:07
Thank you so much!!! I´m going to do this exercise today and see what´s exposed to me! I love this idea, it feels like digging into my subconscious mind consciously lol I´ll keep you posted on my learnings through this activity! I appreciate you sharing this :)
May 6, 2020 at 15:11
Oh good I’m so glad you are interested in it! I look forward to what you discover and am really excited for your journey!
May 6, 2020 at 15:13
Thank you so much!!! I´m getting excited again myself lol i will certainly keep you posted and sending all love your way!!! :79:
May 8, 2020 at 20:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
venus/saturn, research this since its very important in terms of money/resources and also relationships.

mars/ pluto is indicative of possible physcal abuse so be careful of the men you get involved with. maybe youve already figured this out by now. indicates physical strength and stamina even in a womans chart.

jupiter/chiron is a call to heal others in some way or another. in the 11th perhaps in your social circle this can happen. do you have an elder sibling that is maybe a motivational type? (testing this out)

maybe lonely or isolated childhood or having to take care of others without much in return?
May 8, 2020 at 21:33
(Sagittarius) Jass.xoxo » hh
Thank you for replying :1:

I´ll look more into my venus/saturn. I was trying to understand them both being in my 5th house as they kind of contradict but I can relate to both in ways. I´ll look more!

I definitely learned about the abusive men part lol I just try to tread softly and slowly and trying to not give up on love (neptune in the 5th house too adding to me still being a loving person I think). I was researching more about having Mars conjunct pluto in general for sure.

Definitely feel called to heal others... In many different ways so I´m not always sure where to go with that. I´m currently a computer engineer lol just feel like i should be doing something more for people. I have a siblings older and younger that are motivational... The younger one does a better job at being motivational lol the older one is very encouraging but not sure how genuine it always is lol

My childhood wasn´t lonely physically (as I grew up with many siblings) but i did feel mentally alone as i always felt a little different and tried my best to fit in with family and friends.

Feel free to ask any other questions for your testing! :1:
May 11, 2020 at 20:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jass.xoxo
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeah interpreting saturn 5th and venus 5th seperate, will get contradictory definitions (not to mention the other two outer). it will be a blending but really its more complicated than that. firstly, its 9 deg orb, so not that strong. and saturn comes first, its the king in this regard, then comes venus. so venus listens to what saturn wants, which in this case is stability in 5th house matters (children, romance, creativity, honour, prestige). venus will go about getting structure in those things, via way of compromise and diplomacy. with a packed 5th house, children could be a big lesson in life, but could come later than for you, or i say should, who knows with ura/nep, they bring surprises. and strong 4th house, being a mother and nurturing skills. you could develop a creative talent (5th) but it will take lots of time/effort but the reward will be worth it.

pluto/mars in 3rd, def can see the computer programmer, this combination loves complex mental things. and with 9th ruler mars going to 3rd, you are able to bring the big picture energy into seeing the smaller details. kind of like knowing what the puzzle needs to look like based on seeing the image, then putting the pieces together after. has reverse effect if that makes sense. moon/sun in anuradha nakshatra supports this vocation as well. makes for research minded as well.

has life from 2016 until present been lonely or more on the spiritual side?
do you have children? i show chance for children after 2023..
May 11, 2020 at 20:56
Oh you´re good :4:

Yes my 5th and 4th houses are complicated ones for me to FULLY grasp with so much going on in there. I´m glad you put it with that perspective with how venus is working on getting the things that saturn wants for that house and of course how others are operating in there.. My jupiter placement opposes all 3 planets that I have in capricorn so I feel like that plays some part with my 5th house as well... Uranus is being the rebel capricorn that is in the 4th house and not 5th (barely lol)

I am definitely trying to figure out my creative talent or gift so that I can make use of it to fulfill my life purpose in this incarnation... I like to get into a lot things but I haven´t felt super passionate about anything (probably because I feel discouraged easily). It´s weird as i do know and feel very creative on the inside but I´m not sure how to best channel that energy still.

As for being researched minded... I am lol I need to everything about everything and can frustrate myself in that sense too lol

I have been more on the lonely side (since mid 2024 really) and my spiritual journey has kicked in around 2016...it´s interesting you said that because I was having a hard time finding anything that makes me spiritual from my birth chart and I didn´t find many indicators but I feel it very strongly... Could you share where you were able to indicate in my chart? The most i was about to find was my neptune trine ascendant, some heavy sag planets and looking at my leo south node in the 12th house made me think I feel very spiritual but blocked in some ways... Not sure how to really explain that lol

I don´t have children and never married... I do hope all that happens in time but... Yea... Saturn in the 5th house said not yet lol
May 11, 2020 at 20:57
2014 not 2024 lol my bad
May 11, 2020 at 21:14
Oh and some of the "parallel" aspects as spiritual indicators but still not that many haha
May 11, 2020 at 21:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jass.xoxo
=====
yeah the past is much more spiritual than the future for you since you are learning to be more grounded and practical, analytical as opposed to idealistic. solving problems rather than surrendering to the void. but the spiritual side is being revisisted from 2016-2023 during a ketu (south node) mahadasha (vedic planetary time period). good news is venus mahadasha starts 2023.

you also just came out of your sade sati (saturn transits moon) period. so last 6 years have been tough, particularly end of 2014 to 2015 when saturn approached natal moon. the emotions go through much but the mind is fortified and made stronger. youll be broken first before being made stronger.

these mahadashas im still testing out, they seem to operate much more subtly than transits do. transits are always felt more. transits seem to offer more choice and free will while mahadashas are from past karmas that are set for good or bad depends on individual basis.

also i use sidereal, so youre moon is in scorpio, very spiritual placement, esp in anuradha nakshatra. research it let me know how you relate to it if you want. thx
May 11, 2020 at 21:48
Very interesting!!! Everything you mentioned was spot on so.. It´s nice to see some good news in my chart finally lol so I´ll research venus mahadasha.

Yea I had a feeling you weren´t using western which is great because now I have more to research (I haven´t done much with vedic and sidereal when I know I should have in the back of my mind lol)

That sade sati period was very tough so I´m glad it´s fully over (if it is lol but I´ll research that as well of course) it did break me down in ways... I feel like now I´m getting to know myself again since I do feel different

Thank you so much... You´ve given me things to look into :4:
May 15, 2020 at 11:39
Just a small update, researching anuradha nakshatra hit home and has me digging more in both sidereal and vedic interpretations for my personality more... Western astrology has been accurate in house placement descriptions but not always in everything else. Thanks for giving that shift in my study that i probably needed :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »