Strange connections

May 4, 2020 at 01:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Strange connections
What do yall think happens when ya meet multiple people with the things like the same planet, or node on the exact same degree as your own?
Since I meet many with strangely exact planets, and some with exact same north and south node, via degree anyways.
What yall thoughts?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 4, 2020 at 01:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
some with exact same north and south node, via degree anyways.

Past life karmic connections.
May 4, 2020 at 01:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Connections of a sort, for sure.

If it´s with the nodes, might be a good time to pay attention.

Especially the personal planets, if they are the transitors.

Fast movers.

Doin´ a bit of conjuring, Mr. Evans??
May 4, 2020 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wonder if a witch I complemented unknowingly is doing so for me. Same mercury, same Chiron, same saturn, same Jupiter, sun conjunct my IC, and the furthest of those is around 1 degree off from exact conjunct. Many are basically exact.
Probably a past life or something going on.
Wasnt my doing. I stumbled into this person without knowing.
May 4, 2020 at 05:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Probably, not sure what to make of it though.
May 4, 2020 at 05:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm...

I wonder, too.

I subscribe to these metaphysical meanders...

Are you still in contact??

Would you like to stay in contact??

Very interesting, Mr. Evans.
May 4, 2020 at 05:38
=====
Was interesting indeed. Curious to see what will come of it.
May 4, 2020 at 05:41
=====
Keep me posted.

Please. From an astrological viewpoint.

Private message, if you like.

With nodal pronouncement, very orienting for you.
May 4, 2020 at 05:53
=====
Sure thing, though what you mean by Nodal pronouncement from me? Is it because my dominant planet, Venus, conjuncts my North Node?
May 4, 2020 at 06:01
=====
Yes!!!

Very soft and smooth with a conversational poise.

Like how you interact with everyone on this site.

It´s always good to go in the direction of the north Node way.
May 4, 2020 at 07:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Could you post examples of fee charts, David? Such real life confluence is unusual. The meaning will be in the chart.
May 4, 2020 at 10:06
=====
Oh okay I can see how you came up with that conclusion now. :37:
May 4, 2020 at 10:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Sure, I´ll do so when I wake up in the morning. (Gotta get on my laptop to do so.) It 3am right as I post this.
May 5, 2020 at 08:21
=====
Here the chart is.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 5, 2020 at 08:25
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good. That´s only one.
It is someone of the same age, within few months of your birthday. That´s always naturally like that in a synastry. Nothing to worry about. Although I personally know zero people of the same age group, which is also strange. Anyone else? And add some details of your story with them.
May 5, 2020 at 08:27
=====
Hmmm, if it really is naturally like that with a month of my birthday, then really nothing special then I suppose.
May 5, 2020 at 08:34
=====
Maybe it is. Who is it, what circumstances, what dynamics? Such connection can be very special by all means you´re very similar.
May 5, 2020 at 08:47
=====
Someone I just randomly ran into. We talked, got along well. But this person hasn´t reached back out to me. So probably nothing special, was probably just a chance meeting to get me thinking or to remind me of something.
May 5, 2020 at 08:48
=====
Well, you never know. Future is not written yet.
May 5, 2020 at 08:51
=====
Eh, who knows, probably sometime later if at all. The universe has a way to ensure that I don´t succeed in going full hermit. Already actually managed to happy alone, my Libra Chiron probably doesn´t like that at all :P
May 5, 2020 at 08:54
=====
I don´t have easy chart either regarding relationships and friends.
May 5, 2020 at 09:02
=====
I get that! :37:
Sometimes in my experience its like the universe wants to play with one´s head every time they come close to just being content and happy regardless. Just getting better at not letting things get to my head I suppose. Attachment, emotions, bonds. Not really that useful unless you are trying to help someone else, like a child you might be raising for instance. My thoughts at least.
May 5, 2020 at 09:18
=====
I am thankful for connections I have and also those I had. My nature says that whoever is not currently with me, it wasn´t worth it at all. But it has or had some value and we can´t easily move on from progressing. Progressing often hurts as we´re naturally happy with easy stuff, which has little progressing. We all want to be happy, either way, but we don´t know what is a happiness. Then if we lose it, we´re confused. If you´re finding relationships hurtful, then stay alone, yeah. It will fix by itself over due time. Did you checked your Transits, Progressed chart, Draconic chart, or Navamsa?
May 5, 2020 at 09:48
=====
Not sure how to properly translate those things into real life applicable predictions if I did.
You not wrong from what I see so far.
May 5, 2020 at 09:50
=====
What do you mean? Not wrong in what way?
May 5, 2020 at 09:51
=====
What you were saying about happiness and progression.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »