Mars and Venus conjunction

May 4, 2020 at 01:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Mars and Venus conjunction
How my mars and venus conj in capricorn alppy to my personality and my relationships?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 4, 2020 at 02:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A sporting, cleansing philosophical communication sends practical goals in motion.
May 4, 2020 at 09:25
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Normally bad for Venus (it´s too much for her !!!) in Capri with :157: weak, Mars a little sweeter like Don Quixote ... :3:
May 5, 2020 at 23:07
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Marc Sales
Why it is bad?
May 9, 2020 at 03:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i like this conjunction. i used sidereal, so mars/venus in sagiattarius in 9th house. so passionate and bold about your beliefs and philosophies of life. both 1st and 7th ruler meeting in 9th house. could indicate foreign spouse or differnet race or religion. indicates love marriage despite others opinions. mars and then comes venus after. so mars will have the passion and venus will listen and go to attain with a softer approach to your desires. but very confident in getting the desires met.
this aspect and also chiron and sun in 7th, try not to dominate your partner. they will also try to dominate you, but be communicative.
May 9, 2020 at 11:03
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Antonio21
Because it is constrained by the sign, by the conjunction with Mars (exalted) and by the disposition of the dispositor (Saturn). It literally drowns !! although this is remedial since by its movement it goes towards Neptune and this will increase the musical melancholy of Venus there. Either way, do not fear because of the conjunction with Mars, the ancient ones said that "Harmonia" was born
May 10, 2020 at 01:57
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » hh
Great!100% true

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »