Can anyone help me understand whats *here* happening in my chart?

May 3, 2020 at 21:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) astro
Can anyone help me understand whats *here* happening in my chart?
Hello there,

Im having some trouble understanding how things fit together, and would love if someone could explain this to me

I have Pluto in Scorpio in my 8th house
When I look on my chart at the 8th house, it says Libra...but Pluto IS in Scorpio on my chart
Whats with the Libra bit?

I have moon in scorpio in the 8th house, and Lilith in Scorpio in the 8th- I understand that bit.
Then I have my 9th house in Scorpio

How can Scorpio be in the 8th house when it says Libra next to the 8th?

Can anyone offer any understanding of what is happening here?
Thanks (:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 4, 2020 at 11:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That´s a very dramatic chart with huge seventh house looming over early Libra, however, English equal-house gives you an ordinary size seventh house.
If your MC is 90 dg. from the Ascendant then you have a ninth house :160:.
Some folks here start every house at 0 dg. 00 min. 00 sec. of a sign; I think they are getting a brief reprieve before terrible confusion sets in!
May 4, 2020 at 19:58
(Taurus) astro » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for replying IIyyaarr13

I still am a little confused, I have Scorpio in the 9th house
But it also says I have Scorpio in the 8th, so that also includes the moon (Scorp moon) and Lilith in Scorpio
but maybe Im wrong.

maybe it has to do what aspects..if Scorpio energy is in my 8th house of Libra, then that tells me about relationships...but im not sure if thats how it works.

Some folks here start every house at 0 dg. 00 min. 00 sec. of a sign; I think they are getting a brief reprieve before terrible confusion sets in!
Yes, it does get complicated :63:

Thank you for imput (:
May 4, 2020 at 19:59
(Taurus) astro » astro
ps. some words im writing seem to be missing, hence the strange title, not sure why
May 4, 2020 at 20:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When I suggest a particular house system I never complexify with the idea of seeing double or triple when simplicity saves from trouble.
The one exception is my own natal :153: because it is my own personal most elevated planet!
I do not put your natal :160: in the eighth house, however, others here do!
:81:
If you look at the charts of the famous, the infamous, villains, and heroes you´ll figure out why a positive sign might haunt you more than a negative sign!
May 4, 2020 at 21:27
(Taurus) astro » IIyyaarr13
Yes, no, I totally understand not wanting to over complex things.
I have just realised that this website says Scorpio is in the 8th, but other charts say Scorpio is in the 9th, with Libra in the 8th.
Thats why I was confused. I was right to think what I thought..that it seemed wrong..I am reading my chart right!
Again its, which on is correct. Also which resonates more.

Its interesting what you said, about positive signs. My mind has come up with a few reasons as to why this could be, so I can imagine.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »