How accurate is asteroid Karma 3811 for you?

May 2, 2020 at 05:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars
How accurate is asteroid Karma 3811 for you?
Hi everyone ?‍♀️
About 2 months ago I cried my butt off reading about it. It answered questions I had . How about yours?
I have Karma Virgo in 12 house. What´s URS and how much of it fits you? I would love to hear people´s views and what sign and house they have it in.
Thank you

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 2, 2020 at 06:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:9: I have that parallel planet :155:; The number means it is the three thousandth eight hundredth and eleventh asteroid to be discovered, do we need it on a giant pizza chart! :10:
Karma lower square Amor; Cheapening of real love!
May 2, 2020 at 10:40
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Where did you find the asteroid karma? I googled without much luck. Your post makes me want to find where mine is and see if it resonates.
May 2, 2020 at 11:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have Karma in Cancer. Yes, it´s been quite significant in my personal life. It does have a main theme where I served the Cancer Pluto Generation as a Nurse Aide for quite sometime. I also worked with Mental Health, Developmentally disabled, Chronically Ill, those in Poverty, and others online with Depression, Anxiety, PTSD through Holistic Methods.

Cancer is the Moon and Nurturing others, pampering others, healing others since it is one of the Medical Axis with Cancer/Capricorn.

Also is teaching others about healthy families, parenting, and breaking out of dysfunctional families.

Since I´m still alive and kicking there´s probably plenty more I do with it in the future.

Saturn in Cancer individuals typically surround my life and there´s some kind weighing and balancing of the scales.

Uranus in Cancer Generation had a significant part they played in my life as a child and the wounding of the family, children, and mother or feminine since I´m Gen X and we were the first group to experience the break down of the family on magnified scale in the U.S. at least with divorce, step parents, step siblings, and separation from family with adoptions or family who was in disputes.

My ex-husband was also Saturn in Cancer.
May 2, 2020 at 11:27
(Pisces) fishscales
Very accurate.

It´s conjunct my black moon Lilith in the 1st house in Placidus, and 2nd house in whole signs.

Both fit pretty well when I was younger

Extremely high sex drive to the point of it being destructive. And I utilized it selfishly. I also considered sex a critical part of my identity and self expression.

Yet...

Deep ethical struggles regarding sex.

A struggle to synthesize and reconcile sexual desire with correct ethical action. (I am not talking about criminal sex acts here, but about emotional responsibility and honesty. Putting people´s feelings above my own desires. Something I´ve always found pretty easy to do... EXCEPT in this area.)

My Karma placement echoes my 8th house Saturn placement, in terms of showing that I had lessons to learn about controlling my sex drive and utilizing it properly and appropriately.

I´d say it also echoes my 8th house Mars in terms of strengthening sex drive, making controlling it and properly utilizing it all the more difficult.

If I were doing a fairly in depth chart reading, I would never ignore 3811.

It helps to show where it´s all "coming from", and in my opinion, gives focus to areas we need to work on...tendencies we have carried over.

Karma, both the asteroid and the law, are not neccesarily always bad though.

If you have the asteroid Karma conjunct a strong Jupiter or Venus, it´s very possible you have some good things and ease coming to you in this life.
May 2, 2020 at 11:38
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
Do you know how to create your natal chart on astro.com?

Once you put in your info, it´ll take you to the chart selection page. (Picture below.)

You can choose the asteroids you want to insert alphabetically.

There are ALOT...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 2, 2020 at 11:57
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
THANK YOU! That helps tremendously!
May 2, 2020 at 12:06
(Taurus) dani_mae1
So I have karma in the 6th house in Gemini and this is its description:

Karma in Gemini:
================
Destined for balance in the intellectual and communicative plane. Did you talk too much in the past? Was the talk useful or harmful? Did you deceive using fast wit? Did you write enlightening literature or books of facts?
This placement also indicates experiences that help the individual guide social reform.
A hidden law may help many innocents reclaim dues and one with Karma in Gemini may be destined to research this data and be of so much use to thousands. In the past life he may have been cheated because of ignorance.

I’ve been searching for my need for communication and other mercurial themes and it appears I have found it. I laughed at the question Did you talk to much in the past? The answer is no. As a child I was very quiet and observant. I barely spoke. My teacher in elementary school would mark me as absent because I was so soft spoken and quiet all the time she didn’t hear me say present.

And it makes sense that ignorance has something to do with a past life or karma. I never want to come off as ignorant so I try to digest as much (sometimes) useless information I can. I truly enjoy learning for the sake of learning this go round.
May 2, 2020 at 12:22
"I’ve been searching for my need for communication and other mercurial themes and it appears I have found it. I laughed at the question Did you talk to much in the past? The answer is no. As a child I was very quiet and observant. I barely spoke."

That makes sense for Karma in Gemini.

That´s the tricky thing about astrology... You often can´t tell which end of the polarity is going to express with certain placements.

Karma in Gemini could equally indicate someone who talked too much...

BTW, you kmow what they say about kids who don´t talk in school...
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2020 at 12:32
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
I did not know they said that! Wow!

Except I prefer the picture of him sticking his tongue out with a funny face. I need to go google it :61:
May 2, 2020 at 12:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » dani_mae1
Here he is! Lol
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2020 at 12:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mine is in Cancer/1st house.
Don`t know what that means. There`s not much info about this asteroid.
If there`s a source maybe someone can post it.
May 2, 2020 at 12:46
I was gonna post that one but I didn´t want to offend you...

I went with the dignified, portrait style one :4:
May 2, 2020 at 12:48
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Olenna
This is where I found mine, hope it helps:

http://www.tamsoft.co.in/astrology1…
May 2, 2020 at 12:56
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
For this one, I just take the name of the body at face value, and infer the meaning from that.

Karma 3811=karma

For your placement, I´d say family themes, maternal themes, nurturing themes, and domestic themes in general are tied in with personal self expression and first house related themes... Whether the karma attached to those themes is easy or difficult, I can´t tell without looking at the rest of the chart...

I want to say that from memory, you have Saturn conjunct Pluto.. In the 4th house??

If that´s correct, there may be a link between that 4th house configuration and the Karma in Cancer placement.

If I´m not remembering that right, then I wrote that whole last part for nothing :61:
May 2, 2020 at 13:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes it sounds about right.
A lot of family issues, distortions and karma to work through.
I`m having to heal a lot of the family unhealthy dynamics and those things i inherited that shaped my expression. And no it`s not easy at all.
May 2, 2020 at 13:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
Thank you.
It does resonate.
May 2, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » goldenlion32
Hi thank you for feedback.❤️ Which house do you have it in?

I am wondering if you have it 6th ?Virgo is in the 6th house which does mean a lot of which you explained... Healing others taking care of others. .. I went to school to be a nurse. I got 2 AS in Biology sciences to transfer for my BSN. Unfortunately my honours weren´t high enough for California over populated colleges Being a mother with a child with special needs showed me that my passion was to heal and take care of my son rather others. Although because it conjunct my sun I am def a healer and have a need to help others. Sorry all confusing just woke up hehe
May 2, 2020 at 14:58
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » dani_mae1
Hi Dani ( and fellow taurus), thank you for sharing. Is your karma asteroid afflicted with any of ur planets?
I read somewhere ( think in Linda something forums) someone had karma gemini in 6 the house and they had a lot of issues in communicating what they went through in their childhood. ( It could had also been because they had their Mercury retrograde)The 6th house they said that their duties made them harder to heal and talk about. But I am still learning about all this. And I have a notebook and take notes.
May 2, 2020 at 15:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » DrivenByTheStars
It looks like it’s conjunct my Venus and descendant. Opposition my jupiter and ascendant.

In regards to words and healing, I have been in therapy off and on for 21 years in order to heal childhood traumas. So, I guess in that respect, yes it’s been harder to heal. Growing up I was an active journaler and pen pal friend. I had so many journals and would write so much, sometimes about my day and often times it was poetry or stories. I absolutely loved writing and communicating my thoughts to paper. Sharing it, not so much.
May 2, 2020 at 15:18
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » fishscales
that is quite Interesting . You have a lot of sexual energy.

Do you think that the reasons why you weren´t able to put others above your own desires is because outside of sex you put everyone´s feelings before yours?
I am wondering and taking notes ... This is still a bit new to me but this asteriod def answered a lot .

have you looked at Moira asteroid (338) ?

Is your karma conjunct with a strong Jupiter or Venus?

I have Karma Trine Jupiter 0 degrees , sextile Saturn 0 degrees and ,Square Uranus at 0 degrees.

That square Uranus is one shitty aspect to have with Karma ...

Any other information u have about this asteriod please share. Your thoughts are so expressive
Thank you
May 2, 2020 at 15:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » DrivenByTheStars
I have Karma Cancer in the 12th house 12 degrees with Capricorn Mercury in the 6th 9 degrees. Virgo Pluto in the 2nd house for the way I make money.
May 2, 2020 at 15:43
Has therapy worked for you? I also too had many journals growing up. I still do ?. But with the 6th house it felt from what that person said in the forum was that to heal she needed to talk about her emotions with out the fear of rejection, not shut off her emotions with others verbally.
I am wondering if that is with u too? If you have it with conjunction to Venus... From what the other forum user stated that you might have good things coming to you. ?

I noticed that in the linda form karma in Gemini was because my son has Karma in gemini but his is in the 11th house. His Mercury is retrograded in 8th house. He has a hard time in communicating with friends. He becomes angry frusterated not only because of his speech delays but because he only sees his side. Mars in 12 house doesn´t help either... His greatest communication lessons are with others. If he is able to overcome this... Then he will get the rewards karma has in store for him.

Dani have you ever looked at other asteriods? I used them to heal and make about what I went through in my life. In otherwords a form of self therapy or self reflecting what I know but need to understand. I have had a hard time of accepting my life and past. I can also post here a few asteriods I am currently looking at
May 2, 2020 at 15:48
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » DrivenByTheStars
Yes, therapy, once I finally gave into it, was and is very very helpful.

The only asteroids I have checked are the ones this site offers. Now that I know of more, I’ve got a lot to research!

My son is actually speech delayed, his mercury is in Gemini and I need to check the house but I remember it’s either the 10th or 11th.
May 2, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » goldenlion32
Really? GoldenLion5 . I took notes on what the 12 house to others meant. It resonated with me so much I even cried .

From different users this is what I got

Karma 12 house,
Means Isolation, loneliness . The sign in which Karma is placed is what forces the isolation long term. The users stated that many had their family and closest friends far away from them ( U have cancer which is 4th house related might mean a bit different) When they meant far away from them, one even said thousands of miles away(just like me ) .
Another user had stated that it was hard to find heartfelt relationships ( in which in California it is true for me ). Isolation seems to be both Pleasure and pain with the 12 house. I live in the boonies now , and I feel protected from society in which I live in . But in the other hand I have this sadness in me that I can´t accept parts of what forced me into this isolation. I want to travel to go meet people to help the world. To find love...I grew up in New jersey from when I was about 2 yrs old to 17. I miss it , I don´t resonate with people in California in general.
But For my Virgo (6th) I have had to live in the boonies because of my son´s disability. His attacks are so severe , that I have been unable to complete much in my life . I am barely finishing School and I am still in need of someone to come hug me and tell me its going to be okay. But my son is my Karma and the last thing I would do is abandon him and leave him to fight his battles alone.

Wonder how you feel what other said about the 12 house. ( Thank you for sharing too)
May 2, 2020 at 18:10
Hi Dani.

Do your son have Mercury retrograded? My son´s Mercury is Retrograded in Aquarius in 8th house.

I am not a professional in asteroids. But these are links that have been helpful in learning about them ..

I wanted to learn about my pain, my insecurities and I also wanted to see if we were able to see if someone were truly a narcissists aholes. Also Being in Psychology I wanted to see if we can correlate information to mental science.. Boy asteriods truly shocked me.. So here are links on topics. How accurate all these websites are .. still learning and no better to hear peoples experiences tagged with them .

1.The ASTEROIDS of pain, loss etc ( some are not that negative )
http://straightwoo.com/2016/05/…

2.Love Asteroids
http://straightwoo.com/2016/08/…

3. Here is a list of Asteroid Numbers and what areas they get into
http://mychristianpsychic.com/journ…

4. General Asteroids
http://straightwoo.com/asteroids/

5. https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/aste…

I had a really good website that had hundreds of asteroids and their meanings. It was saved in my laptop that broke. I need to look for it again. But these are the only ones I can remember . I am a big Asteroids fan so I am truly dedicating time for it.
Hope it helps
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »