Would someone be willing to read my chart?

May 1, 2020 at 01:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) annamcafee112
Would someone be willing to read my chart?
I´m new to this website, but not super new to astrology. I am pretty solid in understanding what each sign and planet represents, but I´m a little shaky on planetary aspects, houses, and how everything really interacts with each other.

I´m mainly curious about my life purpose as I tend to be quite a humanitarian and I love community work and helping others- is there anything in my chart that solidifies that?

I am also curious about my love life. I have so many internal conflicts when it comes to obsessiveness one minute and coldness the next and I was wondering if there may be a way to balance that out or what kind of people that could attract.

Along with anything that jumps out to you, I appreciate any and every insight anyone may have. Thanks so much!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 1, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
English Equal house puts two planets in your seventh house which means romance.
Venus is close to Pluto which means sexual obsession.
Moon is two-signed representing both Libra and Scorpio; A balance in your origin story.
There is something of a grand-trine with :157: & :199: & :152: giving a mild advantage on the subject of Astrology!
May 1, 2020 at 20:09
(Aquarius) annamcafee112 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you so much for your insights!

Could you elaborate on "a balance in your origin story" and what that means/looks like?

Thanks again!
May 1, 2020 at 20:50
(Libra) zarko22
You intentionally give facts to confuse with that borderline Moon :4:
May 2, 2020 at 00:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » annamcafee112
I put your :152: :191: I.C.; Where you come from is not always simple or easy to explain. An aught degree planet is creative, you must be tempted to reinvent yourself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »