Jack Nicholson Birth chart analysis

April 29, 2020 at 10:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor77
Jack Nicholson Birth chart analysis
Mightaswell :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 29, 2020 at 11:02
(Cancer) Trevor77
1st Ruler in 10th with Stellium in 10th Very popular and Dramatic,

Dominant Uranus, an original and shows his original personality on set

Dominant Venus in 10th comes across as very sociable on set but also reserved in his ways, and creative, good looking to the viewers

Leo rising good sense of humour, dramatic, talented

dominant Mercury Taurus(afflicted) speaks stubbornly and thinks materially even in his movies.

extroverted, adventurous in relationships, a splash shape totally individual, Virgo 3rd house speaks with perfectionism
April 29, 2020 at 11:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1
So ever since I watched his movie Wolf with Michelle Pfeiffer I always wondered if they had a thing going on. I looked at her chart and she’s a sun Taurus Virgo Moon just like him. Guess that’s why they had such great chemistry on that movie.
April 29, 2020 at 11:14
(Cancer) Trevor77 » dani_mae1
Yea, they blend nicely dont they, its a perfect combination
April 29, 2020 at 11:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Trevor77
So this inspired me to research Taurus in Mercury more thoroughly as it’s my placement too. I found this interesting that it’s associated with Tarot cards. I’m not sure I agree with the description for myself but I can see Jack in it.
Login
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 11:24
Reluctance to change mind, that is so jack, he never changes his mind in his movies ever lol

its fun to match his quotes with his birth chart too
https://www.brainyquote.com/authors…
April 29, 2020 at 12:55
(Libra) leorising
a Star :78: his birthchart :68:
April 29, 2020 at 12:57
See that’s why I cannot relate to Taurus Mercury in my chart. I change my mind alllllllll the time. Mostly because I realize I am but one perspective of any given topic or situation and to me that isn’t efficient in truly understanding things. I require a larger pool of data and what not to pull from in the decisions that I do have that are firm, however pretty few. Life is kinda fluid if you think about it, because you can’t even truly trust your own opinions because we are (hopefully) growing in life. New situations may require new reactions, otherwise you’re stuck with the same old results.

Damn. Mercury making my all introspective. :61:
April 29, 2020 at 13:06
Your very Moon dominant though, moon in 10th makes trine to venus your planet ruler.
April 29, 2020 at 13:07
(Pisces) N_thecat » Trevor77
I don´t want to copy my post where I analysed his chart...

But I´ll say it again that his Moon in Virgo is really interesting, not only Taurus/Venus in 10th house. Moon in Virgo people want to be a professional, they care for every detail even more than Virgo Suns - with Virgo on the cusp of 3rd he brought his acting technique to perfection.

His chart is a path to acting career, but he had a strange family background too...

He grew up raised by his grandparents when his real biological mother was his "sister", who gave birth to him as a 17-year-old and didn´t want to take this responsibility, so the grandparents agreed to raise Jack as their own child and he didn´t know the truth :14: He learned about the family secret from...a journalist when he was 37 years old, a few years after his real mother and grandmother died.

Jack never knew his father´s identity.

Strange story.

He has BML in Scorpio in 4th house...

"Lilith (Mean) in the 4th House :

Anxiety or uncertainty about the person´s origin or family background; their family life has to undergo challenges."
April 29, 2020 at 13:08
I only know what I am on the chart here. It’s a Jupiter, Venus, then Neptune.

I really am dissatisfied with my mercury placement though. But there’s nothing I can truly do about it so oh well. Do you have any placements that you just can’t make fit?
April 29, 2020 at 13:17
No, I seem to have my own chart all figured out :1:
April 29, 2020 at 13:21
(Cancer) Trevor77 » N_thecat
Thats interesting story, and yea journalist dominant mercury, I always thought he was a great communicator

His 4th ruler venus in detriment so yea a troubled family life, and a situation he cant help
April 29, 2020 at 13:22
That actually doesn’t surprise me. Your Astro skills are pretty exceptional from what I’ve witnessed. So, naturally you’d be very sure of your chart.
April 29, 2020 at 13:25
:6: your venus gemini is a charmer
April 29, 2020 at 13:27
(Aquarius) Amdash » dani_mae1
If I may be so bold Dani into
asking what that book is called that
You used as a reference?
April 29, 2020 at 13:30
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Amdash
It is one of my required reading books for the astrology course I’m taking. The Contemporary Astrologer’s Handbook by Sue Thompkins. It’s useful for getting a good foundation!
April 29, 2020 at 13:31
(Cancer) Trevor77 » leorising
Yes well spotted ! he has a Star aspect pattern, I think this shows a great person in general, capable of many things
April 29, 2020 at 13:32
Nah, not this time. I think many here would attest to your skill set, not just me.

Any other great Jack movies? I truly did enjoy As Good As It Gets per your recommendation. Today feels like a binge worthy day!
April 29, 2020 at 14:04
(Pisces) N_thecat » dani_mae1
"Pledge" is an interesting movie with Jack, directed by Sean Penn. It´s from 2001 and I read it´s a dark movie, but in my opinion it´s more drama than thriller...Also good acting of Robin Wright, Mickey Rourke - the plot may seem dark/violent, but it´s more sad I think...
YouTube
YouTube
April 29, 2020 at 14:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Can you show me a quick snapshot of what it says for Mercury in Leo ? Just curious, I love hearing what all different sources have to say :1:
April 29, 2020 at 14:12
(Aquarius) Amdash » dani_mae1
I´m with RohiniMoon on checking a piece out as well!

Any chance you could check out Jupiter in leo
For me! I´m putting that as one of my Amazon
Buy now page.
April 29, 2020 at 14:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
Mercury in Leo! I’m happy to fulfill all requests for the book. My son is very active atm so I apologize if the pics are a little wonky. He’s decided the book doesn’t belong in my lap, he does.
Login
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 14:18
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Amdash
Here ya go! Jupiter in Leo!
Login
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 14:18
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » N_thecat
I’ll check out Pledge today! Thank you!
April 29, 2020 at 14:23
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » dani_mae1
This book looks super interesting! I wanna get my paws on one.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »