List all asteroids you deem astro important

April 28, 2020 at 12:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

List all asteroids you deem astro important
Which ones are important in your astrological practice and why?

***These are asteroids which people mentioned below in a discussion. I am regularly adding all new ones.***

Chariklo [(10199)]
Lilith asteroid [(1181)]
Sappho [(80)]
Priapus [not on astro,com]
Cruithne [(3753)]
Chiron [(2060)]
Nessus [(7066)]
Karma [(3811)]
Ceres [1]
Juno [3]
Vesta [4]
Pallas [2]
Eros [433]
Psyche [16]
Amor [1221]
Destinn [(6583)]
Cupido [763]
Valentine [(447)]
Dejanira [(157)]
Union [(1585)]
Hades [not on astro,com]
Alma [(390)]
Child [(4580)]
Aghape (unconditional love) [(5023)]??
Aphrodite [(1388)]
Apollo [(1862)]
Union [(1585)]
Boda (wedding) [(1487)]
Lady Guinevere [2483]
Lancelot [2041]
Maroon Moon Lilith [(149955)]??
Isis [(42)]
Urania [(30)]
Persephone [(399)]
Eris [(136199)]
Hekate [(100)]
Lucifer [(1930)]
Sado [(118230)]
Pholus [(5145)]
Medusa [(149)]
1998 OR2 asteroid [52768]
Demeter [(1108)]
Hebe [(6)]
Sedna [(90377)]
Haumea [(136108)]
Makemake [(136472)]
Limited choice of max. 13 asteroids in a chart on astro-seek
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
Limited choice of max. 11 additional objects on astro.com

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 28, 2020 at 13:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I’m of the healers mindset. My focus in astrology is utilizing it as a map to the human psyche, and then incorporating therapy and other techniques to it. So, with that, I find Chiron to be very important and always look at that. Recently discovered Nessus and that’s a good indication of an area in a chart that also may require healing.

Good topic! I’m interested to see all asteroids listed as I’m still discovering mosts meaning still.
April 28, 2020 at 13:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks, so Chiron and Nessus are your favourites.
April 28, 2020 at 13:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » MarvinReal
I wouldn’t use the word favorites. They’re quite doosies in most charts.

They are a necessary end to a means.

You can’t heal without understanding. I think that’s the first place to begin.
April 28, 2020 at 13:53
(Pisces) fishscales
It really depends on what I´m looking at, and why I´m looking at it...

In general, regardless of why I´m looking at a particular chart, one of the first asteroids I check is Karma (3811)

Definitely rang true the first time I checked it in my chart... It´s placement also tied in with my Saturn (planet of karma) placement in an almost eerie kind of way...echoed the theme...
April 28, 2020 at 14:13
(Sagittarius) Sus
Classical ones, Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Ceres, Juno, Eros and Psyche.
Then I like to check Amor, Destinn, Cupid, Valentino, Dejanira...
April 28, 2020 at 14:40
(Capricorn) jkxx74
I wouldn’t use the word favorites. They’re quite doosies in most charts.

They are a necessary end to a means.

^^^^
Well said, this is how I see it too with the asteroids.

Although there´s a whole bunch of them and my own astrologer uses Ceres I only use Chiron so far - the rest don´t seem to be that impactful, however, this said I do see them as potentially being worth looking into if they can cause a big problem for someone like a hard aspect to Lilith can at times.

Otherwise I just use the planets but along with the person´s belief system (in other words ->

if the person believes they are in charge and running things in their life = transits will have an overpowering effect on them so astro is relevant to them and more fatalistic readings are in order

if the person believes their life is sort of ruled by a higher power = readings are optional and more as directions or recommendations rather than ultimatums

this for both planet and asteroid placements
April 28, 2020 at 16:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Wow, I updated the title with asteroids you mentioned. Some are very new. Say also why they are important and what they mean. Any other? Thanks.
April 28, 2020 at 16:26
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Juno

"Juno defines your ideal mate — the person you would never get bored with, the person you know you can always rely on, someone who would still be standing beside you, reminding you how awesome you are, even when you´re 80 years old and a completely different version of yourself than you were when you first met. Your ideal mate understands every nuanced thing about you that makes you beautiful. They wouldn´t change a thing about you, not even your flaws. These are qualities in a person that take more time to unfold than whether or not your Venus and Mars signs vibe with each other."
April 28, 2020 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
=====
Juno is also my favourite. Definitely important theme. Thanks for describing it.
April 28, 2020 at 16:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I think of the 16 planetoids* in the book Ancient_Astrology praises by Demetra George as having been just for me since they are all in important positions in my Astrological chart!
Cruithne is like a 2nd Moon; It is 1:1 resonance with the Earth!
When :155: is in :174:, :175:, & :176: it is moving as slow as an asteroid! So I have to count Mars as an important Asteroid! :10:
* One has a Spanish surname "Hidalgo"
One is right on my South Node; Urania
Amor is exactly opposite my Neptune
Sappho is at the potent midpoint of Gemini
Eros, Icarus, Toro & Pallas are at zero of different signs.
Psyche is at the midpoint of Scorpio.
Ceres, Juno, and Vesta are in Virgo.
Lilith is at 27 dg. Scorpio
Diana is conjunct Jupiter.
Pandora is in Aquarius exactly square my Moon!
April 28, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Can you name all of them?
April 28, 2020 at 17:48
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
What do you think about asteroid Lilith? Not BML. I don´t know what asteroid shows.
You can also check
Alma
Child
Aghape (unconditional love)
Aphrodite
Apollo
Union
Boda (wedding)
April 28, 2020 at 17:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like Vesta and Ceres.

They really hone in on natal Moon.

Layers and subtlety.

Better understanding of Mother.

Also.

The position of Juno will tell you where you just might be a "little" jealous when put in certain relationship scenes.
April 28, 2020 at 18:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1
There’s a member here who created a website with the asteroids and their meanings that I find to be informative and to the point. It’s actually how I recently discovered other asteroids.

https://plutonicdesire.net/the-aste…

That’s the page on asteroids. Maybe if they are here they can lend their expertise!
April 28, 2020 at 19:24
=====
Yes, good to mention MelodicBlu as well. Some other members were also into asteroids. Maybe I am gonna ask them all.

Juno (3) ⚵
Eros (433)
Cupid (763)
Psyche (16)
Ceres (1)
Pallas (2) ⚴
Vesta (4) ⚶
Amor (1221)
Union (1585)
Lilith / Black moon (1181)
Nessus (7066)
Hades (h41)
April 29, 2020 at 00:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Sus
There is the Maroon Moon Lilith seen through coal smoke in Nineteen Hundreds Hamburg, there is a ´rock´ in addition to the apogee Lilith. :13:
So Lilith is a popular name! :4:
April 29, 2020 at 00:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Ha ha! I´m a poet. A true enchantment story of 2483 Lady Guinevere 2041 Lancelot.
April 29, 2020 at 12:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I started introducing more asteroids in my readings, mostly on my own chart.
I work mostly with asteroid goddesses, i have a few that are quite prominent in my chart.
Vesta is conjunct my Moon, also Chiron and Chariklo, the goddess Isis is there too.
Urania on my ascendant, Pallas Athena on my descendant.
Juno, Persephone, Eris and Hekate are all conjuct in my 10th house.
Another one i use a lot for certain readings is Lucifer asteroid.
I use them to add another layer of understanding to the overall chart placements, and to see how they match up to my life experiences.
Asteroids do not predict anything, they`re subtle nuances that offer more understanding of a person.
April 29, 2020 at 18:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Some of them I never heard of. How would you describe them? What they do in your life?
April 29, 2020 at 18:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Asteroids of cheating? Or what they do mean?
April 29, 2020 at 18:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I put Eris in there, that`s a dwarf planet, my bad. Goddess of discord and jealousy, this one i have little in common with, but sometimes i find myself throwing an apple lol.
A lot of the rest have to do with divination, magic or the occult in general, those i have a lot to do with. Isis and Urania specifically, both weaver archetype, strong intuition and pattern recognition.
Lucifer i like to read because it`s usually the things people try to dissociate from, the shadow aspects of personality, also the freedom aspect.
I found all have something to say about who i am today.
April 29, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Olenna
So you inspired me to look up Vesta and I found this:

https://bobmarksastrologer.com/Vest…

Really detailed information on it. I have it conjunct my Sun, but you have the moon. The interpretation on this site was spot on for mine, maybe it will provide insight to you as well as others!
April 29, 2020 at 19:02
(Pisces) N_thecat
Lilith
Chiron
Nessus
Karma 3811
Juno
Vesta
Eros
Psyche
Dejanira
Sado
Persephone
Lucifer
Pholus
Medusa

Sometimes Child, Amor, Cupid...
April 29, 2020 at 19:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
How about the big one that is flying close to Earth right now.

Asteroid 1998 Or2 Passing 6.3 million kilometers away from Earth today.

It’s over a mile wide.

What effect could that have?

Here is a radar image from April 18 of it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 19:13
=====
Thank you i will check it out.
Ah yes i already knew that description, it is very accurate for me.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »