Shyness problem

April 27, 2020 at 19:59 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Shyness problem
Still cannot understand,today for once more time,they told me how shy i look as if this is something bad to look like.It´s getting tiring from my side to explain that i´m double virgo and this a characteristic i cannot easily change.

I hate to be shy,but i cannot do something about that anymore,i tried several times but cannot erase shyness.It´s dissapointing anyway.
:8: :23:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 27, 2020 at 21:02
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
From a linear standpoint, I don´t know if it´s from coming out of the blinding, burning light of Leo, that causes the "turning away."

There´s a certain humbleness that goes and comes with servitude and helping assistance from the Virgo manifestation.

Shyness is a crippler.

Michael Jackson had to overcome this.

Look how that turned out!!

I have Pluto in Virgo, Inferno1.

Just keep working on yourself.

You´re going to be just fine.
April 27, 2020 at 21:08
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
The majority of your planets are under the horizon. It means you´re more introverted. It´s not a bad thing!
April 27, 2020 at 21:42
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
To add.

Chiron/Lilith in Gemini loosely, goosely square Sun.

I´m thinking... past life sunburn.

And, yes!!!

Those placements below the horizon.

Good call, my friend, IntoTheVoid!!
April 27, 2020 at 22:05
(Virgo) Inferno1 » IntoTheVoid
May it´s not so bad,but people around me making me think it´s something weird,i´m shy,introverted,why this is looking so weird to them? You are quite and shy...what is your zodiac...i´m virgo sun,virgo asc.Oh,fine,understood.

I´m suffering a lot with shyness and i know will not go away.I cannot look boss into eyes cause of shyness,looking elsewhere for example.
April 27, 2020 at 22:44
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Inferno1
You also have Chiron in the 10th, this could indicate shyness in public. Apparently it can be used as healing to others as well. I have this placement, too. I cannot deal with being in large groups, and feel afraid of how I appear in the public. It´s likely not going to go away completely, but accepting that you feel this way is a good start. Accepting yourself as a shy being, and once you accept yourself, it will lessen the feeling of fear in the presence of others. Slowly but surely.
April 28, 2020 at 00:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Peter Davis, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Astrology itself isn´t going to help you to conquer your shyness. Seek help on that with psychology, spiritual healing, EFT, etc, etc.

If you have a good and close friend, do this exercise:

1. Sit in a chair in front of him, about 3 feet away (1 meter). Your legs relaxed, and your hands on your legs just above the kneecaps, palms facing down.

2. Stare at each other without doing anything else. Just be there comfortably looking at each other. No talk, no movements; just try to be there relaxed for at least 30-45 minutes each session.

3. You will feel the need to move, to stretch, to blink more frequently, to swallow, to scratch, etc. Don´t avoid that, but don´t put your attention on it either. Do what you feel you need to do, but go back to just being there looking at each other.

4. If thoughts comes, just acknowledge that, but go back to just having your attention in being there comfortably and looking at each other.

5. As you keep on doing this on a daily basis, you would be capable of just being there without any kind of reactions, without moving, and without getting distracted by your own thoughts. But this will only happen as you keep on doing it.

The above "exercise", if done correctly, would help you with your shyness in ways you never thought possible. Try it for 7 days, and only then judge its efficacy or lack thereof.
April 28, 2020 at 08:26
Saturn sits on the IC, Uranus and Neptune, both forming hard aspects with other planets though,may Chiron and childhood years made me feel insecure,always feared my father figure and my mother was a bit bossy.

Shyness comes from fear and insecurity.Fear of being rejected, looking stupid, feeling so small you want to disappear, etc.

Maybe somekind of meditation and healing could help,but i have no experience before. :25:
April 28, 2020 at 08:31
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Peter Davis
Hi,i´m down to earth,i´m not expecting astrology to give me easy solutions,just want to discover and get some explanations from my natal,solar return chart,transits etc.Probably psychology therapies and spiritual healings are some good advice to start with,but again problem is taking the decisions and take action,it´s already late in 34 yo as i am now.
:41:
April 28, 2020 at 08:52
(Scorpio) darkneptune » Inferno1
"I cannot look boss into eyes cause of shyness,looking elsewhere for example."

I have this problem too. Sometimes, I can´t even look close friends or family members into eyes. That´s sign of insecurity, for sure. I agree with some post, I forgot who wrote it. Practise looking into eyes with some close friend, for example, for some time. You´ll see whether it´s useful or not.
April 28, 2020 at 10:18
(Pisces) Linnealaur » IntoTheVoid
Well said. With chiron gemini in 11th house, capricorn moon and picses sun i have some shyness to deal with too(; but i like your approach and it seems like the most constructive way to work with it.
:15:
April 28, 2020 at 10:29
(Capricorn) jkxx74
"May it´s not so bad,but people around me making me think it´s something weird,i´m shy,introverted,why this is looking so weird to them? You are quite and shy...what is your zodiac...i´m virgo sun,virgo asc.Oh,fine,understood.

I´m suffering a lot with shyness and i know will not go away.I cannot look boss into eyes cause of shyness,looking elsewhere for example."

Well since you mentioned a few things - what if you could think of this being how you are rather than a problem? (I understand it is a problem for you since it´s bringing you down and it seems other people around you are expecting you to be different - you didn´t say it´s happening but guessing based on how you feel about it.) Otherwise having 5 Cap planets with a Cap ascendant and a 10th house Saturn can understand how it goes. Incidentally you are the age where this starts to become much less of a problem - forget what anyone else is telling you you ´should´ do or be like, just work on it at your own pace and you will do well.

There is one other placement in your chart sort of mediating this and that´s Saturn square your Virgo ascendant - this Asc is already reserved as you know and Saturn is a planet of constriction and restriction so in square it makes it so you get a particularly uncomfortable (or sometimes just unhelpful) vibe from dealing with other people - to some degree this can be helped by relocating (because you end up with a 2nd relocated ascendant) but the natal aspect is always there no matter what so that will be an issue so long as ´how others think of me´ (Saturn deal) is an issue for you. But it doesn´t have to be.

I see you have the Sun in 1st with Mars in Cap so you do have plenty of personal strength to lean on in tackling this even if it´s not easy to believe in yourself or get going. But that chart has me thinking you have way more potential to get to grips with this than you have been given credit for.
April 28, 2020 at 10:36
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I used to be terribly shy. I still fight it in regards to interacting with people in real life. I do agree with others, astrology is just gonna show you yes you ARE shy but it’s not gonna help you change it if that’s your wish.

The thing that worked for me was getting a job in customer service. You fake it till you make it as simple and silly as that sounds. It took YEARS. 13 to be exact but it’s still not where I want it to be.

Set small goals for yourself at first. Try phone conversations first. I hated talking over the phone, but it definitely got me more comfortable.

I understand your frustration though. It seems to come so easy for others and it’s tiring trying to be extroverted with an introvert personality.

I hope you flourish in this area and achieve your goals!
April 28, 2020 at 14:53
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope find descriptions of planetary placements in houses n signs n aspects
informative enabling self-reflections :
do care share how true-untrue, traits, talents, health, life trends, ideas etc

Sun-virgo ascendant, critical thinking, self-centred, health conscious, super-shy;
aptitude for medicine-health care; health problems during infancy;
separative in marriage relationship; impressive personality;

Mer-ketu separative SNode libra 2nd, detachment from family-finances-speech-society,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-kidneys-skin eruptions;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

Rahu-moon aries 8th, hyper-impulsive, toxic health issues; depression,
wear brown hessonite over pendnat touching heart;

Venus scorpio 3rd, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
research-occult-forensic chemistry aptitudes, secretive communications, writings;
venus asepct own taurus 9th supportive of luck-education,
love of food-comforts-hotel management-cooking, nutrition, etc

Sat sag 4th, philosophical, law-justice, foundry technology, moving home, etc;

Jup pisces 7th, sensitive, wise, traditional, ethical,
in conflict with self-centred critical virgo ascendant,
stress-delay in marriage-relationships-vocation;
growth through advisory-teaching-knowledge based roles
but under stress-delays; abdominal-feet issues;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

Mars cap 5th, elevated, methodical, disciplined,
temperamental in romance and relationships;
aptitude for mechanics, mining, industrial engg, event management;
mars debilated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships;

wishing you well, kshantaram
April 28, 2020 at 16:34
(Scorpio) sincereseeker
My first thought was to check out Mercury and Venus.

On second thought, your Chiron :164:and your Lilith :163: are awfully close. Maybe you have a dark wound that prevents you from moving forward in life.

I first thought Mercury because Mercury is communication, but Gemini can be communication too. Both your Lilith and Chiron are in Gemini.

House 10 leads me to indicate it may have been a traumatic experience (or sequences of experiences) with bosses or other authority figures.

Is your intelligence something that gets you in trouble? Has this traumatized you? You can heal. Maybe a Shadow Work Workbook will do. I will also recommend trauma healing workbooks.
April 29, 2020 at 04:26
(Scorpio) venushouse
I can relate being a former shy person. We often times fail to see our strengths. I see that you have a big, beautiful, powerful sun in your 1st house. This may not be how you feel in the present moment but is your potential and is attainable with self work. I don´t believe there are bad signs or charts. Being a double Virgo is your secret weapon. We each have a winning hand. Let your sun be your north star, your hope.

Change takes time and is gradual. It requires self love and patience. We are all different and should be who we are destined to be, not what someone else expects of us. Be the greatest manifestation of your chart. Be patient with yourself and slowly work toward your goals. You will evolve over time. Don´t give up!
June 25, 2020 at 21:03
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Inferno1
I cannot overcome shyness,it´s been whole lifetime,it´s terrible emotion to feel insecure and coward since you know your self. :42:
June 25, 2020 at 23:17
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
Perhaps, Mars ingress to Aries for the next 6 months, will spur or spurn you into action.

Natal Mercury square natal Neptune is a prison with you as the Warden.

Romantic comedies and tragedies spoken to ghosts inside your head, taking the place of real happenings in your every day walking life.

The exercize or exorcism is to conjure positive languages and then project that onto the desired target.

If that seems dark, it should be. You would have it no other way.

There´s just got to be someone, out there, whom feels the same way you do.

Consider the thoughts inside your head a woman in a certain battle dress.

Find her in your everyday environment and put a test to your project.

If she denies you, it´s a confirmation.

Take that dynamic, as an entity, home with you and deconstruct it.

Compare the real interplay with the fantasies in your head.

Is there a relativity??

Your path to partnering is before you.
June 25, 2020 at 23:36
(Aquarius) Yonis123
Shyness stems from being afraid of what others are going to think about you, or you are afraid to be judged.

I don´t know you personally, so I can´t evaluate the situation accurately. Generally speaking, if you want to beat shyness, then you should accept that it´s a part of yourself. You need to love yourself the way you are. Just don´t give a F*** about what others are going to think about you. You will see, as long as you apply this, shyness will disappear slowly slowly.

Always remember that you are going to die ultimately, so live your life the way you want and if someone likes you, then good for you and them. If not, then it´s their loss.
June 26, 2020 at 00:09
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
You have Chiron in the 10th, as do I. Feeling vulnerable in the public eye... I´ve struggled all my life with shyness, you´re definitely not alone. Just accept yourself. Realise that if people are judging you, it´s their problem and misconception, not yours.
July 1, 2020 at 04:24
It´s not about accepting self,it´s about healing the reasons causing shyness and the rest.In 34 yo maybe too late for me to accept that is what it is.5 july with moon eclipse will be even worse.
July 1, 2020 at 08:25
(Gemini) Francis064
Aye I think I have the right thing for this
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 1, 2020 at 09:46
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Francis064
It´s a true fact,they suggest introverts to go out of their comfort zone and be more talkative than before,but how you do that nobody can tell. :43:
July 1, 2020 at 10:34
(Aquarius) Ghost00
With Luna in second face of Aries correlating to a virtuous wife opposed by an empty second face of ♎ correlating with a non-shy very outgoing person... This could mean you have an awesome wife or future wife who likes a strong silent man not a wild party man. If you are too chatty with pretty females wifey might not likey! An alternative explanation is that whoever is telling you that you look shy is hot for you. It´s code for: Ask me out for a date. 🃏
July 1, 2020 at 15:31
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Inferno1
True enough. Too late? Nah.
July 1, 2020 at 15:40
(Taurus) RowanBun
Once you accept a part of yourself you do not see it as either good or bad; in my experience it´s at that point you stop feeling any negativity about that trait. For me when I get to that point I don´t even think about the trait anymore. When I think of myself as whole and complete, not made of traits/pieces, it relaxes me and I think my subconscious works on the pieces that I wish to alter to become a better me.

TLDR: Don´t worry about how you are perceived by others, you have NO control over that. Love all of yourself, even the parts you don´t like, and you will change for the better without even realizing it. :80: :84:

Shyness is nothing to feel ashamed of or guilty for, we all have it in some ways. If someone has a problem with your shyness, that is their issue, you don´t have to make it your problem as well.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »