World war |||

April 27, 2020 at 08:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

World war |||
Hello and blessings to all community members.As you all are aware of current scenario in the world covid-19,American-iran war and lots of small disputes in the world.I have been hearing a alot that a world war 3 can broke out in this world and there is chance for huge destruction in future for what all happening in world right now.Alot of countries are not happy because of covid-19 spread in china to other nations.Other countries have suffered vastly with life,money and diseases.
So there are chance that would go in war if china found guilty of it and all other small nation might participate in it.

Whats your view based on astrology and pschologically?
Is there any chance of war or should we all prepare ourselves for it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2020 at 09:05
(Gemini) Tuatha Dé Danann
We are already at War. Against the Nature & Humanity...
April 27, 2020 at 09:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tuatha Dé Danann
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes we are at war with nature but it can be worse in time if things go wrong.Covid-19 is just a sign that things might get worse in near future.Lockdown has an affect on nature,although soo far its a good one but ozone gas disappearing over artic.Could be worse change in sea tides,earthquakes or hurricane.And nuclear war can affect the world in the ways we cant even imagine.
April 27, 2020 at 09:30
(Gemini) Tuatha Dé Danann » arush79
WW 3 has already began too. Since the World is facing a shortage of mineral resource supplies. We just have to wait for the final Battle...
April 27, 2020 at 10:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The beginning of the year the were concerned about it because of the Saturn/Pluto Conjunction with Mars and Jupiter all stacked up together and perhaps bringing out a War. Trump blew up a leader. The COVID-19 came out.

I don´t consider a Pandemic a Military War.

This is dependent on whether it´s a bio-weapon which they keep claiming it´s a natural virus because of the way it mutates. I should have saved the article, but it was talking about how if it was manufactured it mutate a certain way vs. a Natural virus.

I don´t consider natural disasters a war either. I would say Earth is cleansing it´s self and purifying, and love the animals coming out.

Hard to say if they actually start a huge WWIII. I can see maybe playing chess since Trump blew up the leader of Iran. The U.S. is kind of Nervous after that to let him make that choice on his own.
April 27, 2020 at 11:31
(Libra) leorising
the world is already in chaos with the covid19, and they still seek the culprit by spending more money on weapons and deaths to satisfy the ego of having killed the culprit ...
we have to spend time remaking our own countries and not looking for the culprits.
in relation to civil war, I heard since 2018 that this will happen , I believe that for the planets in an Aquarius (at least that was the forecast for Brazil, civil war in 2020)
April 27, 2020 at 13:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Yes leorising its really a good approach if country leaders spend money to rebuilding the nation and give compensation to the family of the people died.I am not sure about the country ego but covid-19 is really deadly and devastating and people have lost lives.I dont think country leaders will ever forgive this pandemic.Not sure what other bio weapons country have and its really not good.As a general citizen i am quite concerned.Things can go wrong anytime.Most of the prediction i heard from indian astrologer as well as nostrudamas point to one thing which is war.
April 27, 2020 at 13:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Then you see this today and the other news is not mentioning anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 27, 2020 at 13:32
April 27, 2020 at 15:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
It seems like war has been started already...
April 28, 2020 at 07:47
(Gemini) Tuatha Dé Danann » goldenlion32
Wow, it looks serious...I knew its coming, but didn`t know it already went so far. I was more afraid about the Persian Gulf and Syria region.
April 28, 2020 at 08:20
(Aries) ram_goat
How is this current situation any different than 1918?

or 1920?

People have been predicting this for a long long time with a very poor track record of success.
April 28, 2020 at 08:46
(Gemini) Tuatha Dé Danann » ram_goat
There has always been Wars for thousands of years, since the Human learned how to throw a Rock. In 1918 1st WW just finished. In that time "no one" would imagine, that another such destructive War would ever happen again. And even worst, more destructive War came just 20 years later.
What makes you to believe, that another War, will never come again?
I don`t believe, people have learned enough yet. Look at the World, and its political situation. Most powerful countries keep increasing investment into the weapon industry, and weapon development. There is a War waiting behind every corner...
April 28, 2020 at 12:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
This guys predicted a war with china 10 months ago.
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »