Navamsa D9 chart?

April 27, 2020 at 03:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Navamsa D9 chart?
I have recently become aware of this type of chart. Supposedly activated after marriage or the age of 35. Kinda interesting and considered very important in vedic astrology.

Just curious if anyone else in here uses this chart? I´m also curious about the use of whole sign house system in this chart. My ascendant falls at about 28° Pisces, but it list the entire sign of pisces as my 1st house.

I dont really have this dilemma in my "standard" chart, as my ascendant is at 3° libra and everything seems nice and in order. I guess I´m just not used to the whole sign house system.

A couple of interesting things popped out at me looking at my Navamsa d9 chart. One is I have sun in the 12th house :22:
Another is my 1st house lord is also in 12th house. Anyone have any thoughts about this? :159:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 27, 2020 at 19:21
(Virgo) rohini moon
In Vedic astrology the d9 navamsa chart is just as important as the natal chart. If you look at the natal chart asthe snapshot of your birth, you look to the navamsa to see how the planets are behaving in the second part of life...you may have exaltation of a planet in the birthchart but that same planet can be debilitated in the d9 - later part of life. You may also have the planet stay in the exact Same sign in both which is what they call vargottoma. It becomes very potent.

Basically, it´s important to see if the planets become stronger or weaker.

I also have chart ruler in the 12th as you...

Here´s mine:
Login
(Log in)
April 27, 2020 at 19:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I find my d-9 chart to be very accurate. i would say though it had to do with my Saturn in Taurus Return 29 years old and after partially in Rahu Mahadasha, then more focused in the Jupiter Mahadasha that started in 2008.
April 27, 2020 at 19:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Althought the Navamsa D-9 chart on here doesn´t look the same as on the Vault of Heaven Vedic one. I have a Virgo A.C. on that one, and Aquarius A.C. on this one on Astroseek.
April 27, 2020 at 20:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The one from the "Vault of Heaven" is based on "Tropical Vedic Astrology" and on "Tropical Nakshatras". They don´t use any "Ayanamsas", but just the Tropical signs as determined by the division of the Ecliptic.
April 28, 2020 at 02:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Thank you Rohini, I´m going to continue to study this. It´s all new to me. One thing I think is interesting is I became very curious about foreign travel over the last few years. I´ve always enjoyed traveling, but over the past 3 or 4 years the thought of traveling outside the country has intrigued me. With sun in 12th and 1st lord in 12th....as well as jupiter, it seems pretty accurate. In my natal chart I have pof in 9th house as well, which brings luck in long distance travels.

Yes I have sun in Leo (exalted) in natal chart, but in Aq. In D9 so that´s in detriment? Oh well.

I´m gonna look some more and see if anything else pops out at me :37:
April 28, 2020 at 02:44
(Cancer) TimeLord
How one can confirm if his/her D9 Chart activated or not ? I´m 35+ but not feeling my D9 Chart. Do the person must have to be married to activate that ?
April 28, 2020 at 09:26
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » TimeLord
From what I gather, it activates around 35 regardless of marital status. I´m not sure it´s a very popular field of study in western astrology. I´ve always pondered why the difference between western/vedic astrology. The vedic sidereal chart is supposedly more accurate as it follows the stars/planets more precisely.....???

The D9 is a whole other chart of course. I´m not sure western astrology has an equivalent. I´m still pretty green on this stuff, so take it all with a grain of salt
April 28, 2020 at 09:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » TimeLord
Mine wasn´t activated until my 2nd Nodal Return.
April 28, 2020 at 10:52
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » goldenlion32
Haha, ma 2nd Nodal return is just about in two months :)

Btw as Peter Davis said: D9 on "Vault of Heaven" is based on tropical zodiac - so it gave you different results than D9 here.

You can try both Tropical and Sidereal zodiacs on this links:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

FYI: Although Harmonics 9th and Navamsa D9 are using different calculation formula, they will always give you the SAME result.
(for example: Harmonics H12th x Division D12; Harmonics 3rd x Division D3; etc will always give you DIFFERENT results, but H9 and D9 are always the same -> maybe another reason why D9 is so important for various astrology branches :))
April 28, 2020 at 11:21
(Cancer) TimeLord » goldenlion32
My 2nd Nodal Return completed.
And it wasn´t a good experience at all.
April 28, 2020 at 11:23
(Cancer) TimeLord » Sunnyshadow
I´m almost 38 but never married or in relationship. But D9 should be activated now. I´m not feeling any changes. Life running more or less same since long. Strange.
April 28, 2020 at 11:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t worry, revolutionary babe. It´s just a beginning of something better. I had that and still having it, and it´s great time of life whatever is gonna happen, go for it. Throw away everything what is stopping you. You not gonna progress. One Vedic astrologer told me that because of my Lagna, my Jupiter is causing problems and Saturn dasha will be better and most noticeable time. So if malefic can be beneficial and benefic can malicious, then let´s go ahead and beat it.
April 28, 2020 at 11:46
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Take it as a privilege. Others are dead and you´re alive and rocking. ;)
April 28, 2020 at 11:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Almost the same.
Sidereal D9 on the left.
Tropical D9 on the right.
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 12:00
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
What ?
D9 of two Twins ?
Only difference Dignity of the Planets due to different Zodiac Signs ?
April 28, 2020 at 12:05
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » MarvinReal
You must use SIDEREAL Harmonics H9 to match the Sidereal Navamsa D9 degrees° numbers

(you are mixing tropical x sidereal in your example)
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 12:06
=====
No, it´s the same person in "Tropical Harmonic D9" and "Sidereal Harmonic D9 (Navamsa)". Only houses, signs, Ascendant, MC, are different. But relative position between planets is the same in both systems. That´s unique to D9 only.
April 28, 2020 at 12:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Tropical version I created https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

And Sidereal there as well. Or via separate Navamsa calculator.

I just wanted to note that they´re not exactly the same. Only looking very much like the same. Viz. my previous reply to Revolution.

EDIT: I thought that "Division" and "Harmonic" are synonymous. Otherwise I don´t understand the meaning. :63:
April 28, 2020 at 12:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Petr9
I just have to open the mail apparently with the big envelope in the chart! Thank you. Yes, this one shows Virgo A.C.
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 12:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » TimeLord
Did you check your Mahadasha, because on my Second Nodal Return I ended the Rahu and when into the Jupiter and it was a rough experience at first.
April 28, 2020 at 13:02
(Capricorn) San74
Just like you I also recently become aware of this type of chart.
It´s interesting how it looks like but I can´t still figure out how to interpret it.
They said (see the source below) that you can read from D9 chart why you feel attracted to a person. If for example your D9 chart looks the same as a natal chart of a person you are interested in but in synastry chart you have not much significant aspects D9 chart would explain the attraction to that person.

It is coming from this source: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 28, 2020 at 13:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » TimeLord
My 2nd Nodal Return completed.
And it wasn´t a good experience at all.

How bad are we talking?

Mine is approaching...
April 28, 2020 at 14:37
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
Actually it depends on Rahu, Dasa etc many factors AFAIK. But I´m not good at Astrology so can´t Predict Nodal Return actually. But I knew my 2nd Return will not be good based on history of 1st Return. But my Rahu is good enough. Rahu Maha Dasa were so far my best time in my life except mental peace and minor health issues.
April 28, 2020 at 14:40
(Cancer) TimeLord » goldenlion32
I´m running Saturn/Saturn Dasa right now. My Rahu were good and Jupiter were worst. But Money wasn´t a concern when I was running Jupiter Dasa. I´m struggling materially in Saturn Dasa so far. And no respect from people either.
April 28, 2020 at 14:42
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Thank you!
Though I always prefer Sidereal Zodiac for Vedic Astrology.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »