Mars Sign

April 27, 2020 at 02:14 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Mars Sign
Do you connect with people with same mars sign like yours or maybe Sun Sign with mars sign and how much you identify with your mars sign?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2020 at 03:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My twelfth house Leo :155: is parallel (& :194:) my Ninth house Taurus :151: so I have a male order mental state that was bound to cause me trouble early! :67:
April 27, 2020 at 20:29
(Aries) ayeitskate
i have mars in scorpio conjunct my ascendant from the 12th house, both in the 12th degree. i´ve had a couple friends growing up that shared the same mars sign as me, we expressed anger the same so it was comforting. my best friend of over 12 years is a scorpio sun and she´s always been one of the closest people to me, although we do have some degree of being competitiveness with each other.

i personally identify heavily with my mars, as it´s my chart ruler and plays a heavy theme in my life. people ask if i am angry a lot. i can be very impatient and bossy and argumentative. when i was younger, i used to be very vindictive and always strategically carrying out revenge if i felt someone crossed me. i have dealt with many stalkers and they are always men. people tend to over-sexualize my energy/body which is one of things that irritate me the most. because of having stalkers, i would like my permit to carry or just have any sort of weapon available. i have a strong sense of survival and i see the dark sides and actions of others. i recently just got into yoga which is exciting and relates to the degree of my mars. also, i decided recently that i want to go to medical school to become a psychiatrist. either way, i would just like to be in the medical field. i feel that has a lot to do with my mars, as well as other indicators in my chart.

i hope i could be of help! :)
April 28, 2020 at 09:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cool topic.
Well, I connect a lot with my Mars in Libra because I don´t like fights. I´m not very brave. I don´t rush into dangerous things. I like diplomacy in relationships. I like aesthetic etc.
I think I get along with people who have Mars in Gemini pretty well.
April 28, 2020 at 09:21
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have mars in Taurus. Definitely hard to motivate oh god, so hard to motivate. But once I am you can’t stop me.

I actually don’t think I’ve ever met another Taurus mars so I’m not sure how I interact with them, but I do get along wit other Taurean suns.

Overall I don’t really connect with my mars sign. I think it’s percentage it’s weighted on here is 0% on my chart statistics :61:
April 28, 2020 at 13:38
(Leo) Zephyrin
I actually don´t get along with other people who have Cancer Mars like me (most of them were Cancer Sun) because I feel their sense of competition and hidden jealousy. However, they are not brave enough to be an enemy of me. The Cancer Mars people I know don´t have a mature personality, indeed.

Most things were difficult with my Cancer Mars, I was tough and aggressive, also hypersensitive about emotions. There´s not so much activity that I can release my energy but afterwards I managed to balance my aggression by spending time for sport and art. If I have to say, I don´t know whether I´m truly connected to Cancer Mars but I think I took the good sides of Cancer Mars with time; strength and patience.

Oh, I feel uncomfortable if someone at home is hungry. Hastily I go to cook something.

My Cancer Mars gets along well with Scorpio Mars, I attract them and I hate it... They can be more abusive than a Cancer Mars.
April 28, 2020 at 15:40
(Gemini) scormini
Yeees! Absolutely, I know a woman with all her chart in libra (sun to mars) and she treats me like her daughter, and a lot of people that I seem to attract and have a balanced (the cliché) relationship are libras :)
May 4, 2020 at 01:03
(Scorpio) Antonio21
I am waiting a person with mars in capricorn to respond.
May 4, 2020 at 02:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Agree, ?%.

I have retro Mars Cancer 8th.

It´s opposite my Saturn.

Those people better be mature or I don´t want anything to do with them.

Mars/Mars can be very competitive.

All the time, with everything.

If Mars/Mars has a connected goal, they can move the mountainous ocean...
May 4, 2020 at 11:22
(Leo) Zephyrin » Chadjames
"Those people better be mature or I don´t want anything to do with them."

That is it! Unfortunately, it has been getting hard day by day to find mature ones.

Saturn opposition Mars sounds very difficult. I couldn´t even endure the transit ot it. That was more overwhelming than Sun opposition Saturn transit...
May 4, 2020 at 11:38
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Antonio21
What´s up Tony ??
May 5, 2020 at 23:16
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Marc Sales
Great.What can you say about your mars sign and connection with others? (In this case mars and venus in same sign like me :61:)
May 6, 2020 at 10:05
I think that is what I put passion into what I do. :99:

Remember here that according to the classic mythology of the union of Venus and Mars "Harmonia" is born.
Fun fact: do you remember the erotic episode between these gods, lovers among them? Vulcan, husband of Venus (feeling cuckold) throws a metal net and forged by himself on the pair of lovers and leaves them immobilized, there all the other gods attend laughing at the couple. :75:
Well, I who have this conjunction found myself in the same situation when I was 16 years old with my first girlfriend, my parents blew me up. And I am not the only one with this conjunction who has observed similar events ...

Of course I have to say that the conjunction is partile, exact and therefore more extreme !!
May 6, 2020 at 10:48
(Cancer) TimeLord
My Mars 21° in Libra 5th.
I can´t remember anyone have Mars near my Mars. Astrologically speaking I will avoid people with Sun near my Mars too. But I will prefer Libra Moon or Libra Venus near my Mars anytime.
May 10, 2020 at 02:12
No i am not familiar with such a details like that.Maybe you can explain more,what happened to you?
May 10, 2020 at 05:40
Is it not clear what he wrote, is not understood?
Maybe the translator?
May 10, 2020 at 10:27
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
I identify 100% with my mars sign (in scorpio), i havnt met much people with same mars sign, mostly i connect really well with people who have mars in aries.
I do connect really well with people who have sun in scorpio or any personal planet in scorpio or 8th house i´ve noticed
May 10, 2020 at 19:09
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » MelodicBlu
I have a pluto in 8th house.I really like your style.
May 10, 2020 at 19:16
I asked what happened to you when you were 16?
May 10, 2020 at 19:22
(Cancer) Trevor77
I relate to mars cancer very well, but I think its best to use the strengths of the placement.

Depending on which sign its in, it will have strengths and weaknesses
May 10, 2020 at 19:37
When I was 16 years old (my first time), my parents surprised me and my girlfriend in bed ... you can imagine ... :8:
May 10, 2020 at 20:59
(Pisces) N_thecat » dani_mae1
."I have mars in Taurus. Definitely hard to motivate oh god, so hard to motivate. But once I am you can’t stop me."

Hahahaha. It is said that Mars in Taurus is lazy, but...I see it in a different way :4: Mars is all about possesions/values...

So :172: is a sign that can estimate the value of things well and he will not invest in something ...worthless and that applies to almost everything - things you can buy, people, feelings... That sounds strange, but it´s not bad at all. If Taurus thinks that some activity requires too much effort, he will not do it. We just manage our energy wisely :2:
Or maybe it´s really just innate laziness. :4:

I have Mars in Taurus, just like my mom, my dad is Taurus Sun. Taurus people are always around me, so I know them well.

My father seems more lazy than me and my mother, but he is still more efficient than we are.... Maybe it´s a gender issue, or maybe...he´s better at managing energy. lol.

How do two people with the same Mars sign interact ? Based on the example of me and my mom...
My mom and I express anger in a completely different way. I wouldn´t say we´re alike. My mom doesn´t need much to argue ...I am more withdrawn and my anger is often suppressed. But these differences are probably a matter of aspects that increase or reduce the strength of Mars.

In my opinion Mars in Taurus is a very masculine energy...
May 11, 2020 at 09:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » N_thecat
You know I love your example of conserving energy. Can you expand upon your statement where you think Taurus Mars is more masculine energy? I often feel that way as well, but everything I read points to feminine energy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »