Thinking about investing.

April 26, 2020 at 15:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Thinking about investing.
I have been thinking a lot about possibly investing some money in possibly specific things like maybe the airlines considering that they´re down?

But I´m really green around the edges and I´m not sure where to learn or to start so does anybody have any idea about investing by any chance?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 26, 2020 at 16:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I only watch the market... I never invest.

I don´t think people will give you investing advice because that´s a risk of a lawsuit....

You need a financial advisor who actually deals with the markets... Or you could end up losing everything....

One person invested in an weight excersize company because of people being isolated and buying weights because they can´t do anything else...

Someone else Invested in oil carriers NOT OIL COMPANIES because with all of the oil and no place to put it. The oil will need to go on oil carriers or places to store oil and that costs money... So they invested there...

I don´t think investing is that simple in regards to the airlines but I could be wrong... Also it seems like the government/fed is artificially pumping up the stocks...

Just know that you could invest $100 into a company and in less than a minute a breaking news article later and that money´s gone...

You can make great gains or great losses in stocks...

But you need to talk to a financial advisor
April 26, 2020 at 16:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i agree. you need to know what you´re doing to invest.
April 26, 2020 at 16:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
So, I need to design bullet proof bracelet´s like Wonder Woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 26, 2020 at 16:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can invest in gold and crude oils for now.It will give you immense money.Due to covid-19 many company shares has been down and you can buy them too,thats only happened in india not sure about other countries...

Buy gold bonds and sell it till next year January!

This link might help you!
YouTube
YouTube
April 26, 2020 at 16:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
The newer version is badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 26, 2020 at 16:50
(Aquarius) Amdash » Iceblu333
How would I find a financial advisor?
Where should I go to look for one?

Like a bank or something?
April 26, 2020 at 16:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Amdash
Probably a bank, but I would just research if you are really interested in investing....

Also look into "Index Fund"

I don´t trust the market... But they say Millionaires are most made during times like these.... So all I can say is research.
April 26, 2020 at 17:31
Interesting... Stock... Video

https://youtu.be/OFyQ0eepHNU
YouTube
YouTube
April 26, 2020 at 17:45
Much appreciation brother.
Thank you very much.
April 26, 2020 at 17:57
Welcome
April 26, 2020 at 18:34
(Aquarius) Amdash » arush79
Blessings! Please feel free to message me any form of knowledge and information that he would very much like to express.
April 26, 2020 at 19:24
(Taurus) nutelina
Buy low, sell high. Cajun was into trading
April 26, 2020 at 19:25
(Taurus) nutelina
I´d stay with cash bro. As you can see, things are all over the place. If you have money to spare you are lucky. I´d keep it as savings.
April 26, 2020 at 21:25
(Aquarius) Amdash » nutelina
I gave myself a little bit more time to think about it and I kind of came to that same conclusion as well. I´m still going to keep it in my list of thoughts that I would like to study up on and consider in the far and future but it looks like it is going to be pretty far especially with all things considering.

I strongly thank you man for giving me your advice on that as well
April 27, 2020 at 08:58
(Gemini) Tuatha Dé Danann
Fiat money will soon most likely become worthless. I would recommend to invest in Gold or Cryptocurrency, especially Tezos(XTZ), it has high potential.
Also property might not be a bad Idea...
May 3, 2020 at 17:54
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Amdash, for now I can´t answer private messages ... :47: :199:
Open a thread if you want me to answer your questions, is that okay?
May 3, 2020 at 18:29
(Aquarius) Amdash » Marc Sales
Oh I see! That would explain things. I do recall you having an issue regarding that when you were on the form.

Serious apologies that I didn´t notice that right away!
May 3, 2020 at 18:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Warren Buffet sells all airline stocks.

https://youtu.be/9sxJNpVlfD8
YouTube
YouTube
May 3, 2020 at 19:06
Just got this. And I sincerely appreciate you sending it to me.

After some careful consideration I have thought it be better to back away from thinking about doing any types of investments or going to any financial investors until maybe in the far future like when I´m in my 40s or something. But it´s not really the most wise decision right now to probably go ahead and do it.

But I really do want to thank you very much have a good man for giving me your two cents in expressing to me what the steaks are that I might not be able to win back.
May 3, 2020 at 19:10
I´m not saying don´t invest... I´m saying study as much as you can before you do...

ALOT of people make a lot of money during these times... But you have to know what you are doing.

Ttyl.
May 3, 2020 at 19:12
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Amdash
I don´t see your post Amdash !!
May 3, 2020 at 19:16
(Aquarius) Amdash » Marc Sales
Oh sorry about that good man!
I had to make some tweaks
on the previous one!
May 3, 2020 at 19:17
So what you´re really telling