A perception other than my own, Please!

April 24, 2020 at 01:59 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Jnss914
A perception other than my own, Please!
Hello to all,
First off, thanks for taking the time to read, my post!

So my chart has an overwhelming amount of ugliness, which has been a major issue on my journey.
As I have been interpreting my chart to the best of my ability,I get discouraged more now in my later years that I am still stuck on this karamtic path, I am learning, and have learned from mistakes in my past, I am working on the biggest one of all my emotions. Perhaps even just self in general. I know I wear masks,hiding my true self,to stay safe perhaps the 1st house Scorpio, so close to my ascendant plays a huge role in my emotional intensity, playing with my Venus in Leo with a need to feel loved and needed to a sickening point, I can see these things playing out in my life, and I am looking for balance, but I feel like I am chasing my tail, as to where I should put my focus, I feel my chart tells me,that I need to crawl out of my shell, embrace who I am.
Can anyone help me, help myself for the better?
Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2020 at 03:54
(Gemini) scormini
Hello girl, hope you are doing good. I see some bit of similarities between our charts. I experience the same things. I´m very warm and kind but they see me as cold, distant and scary...
Yes, it´s the scorpio rising. As I learn more from astrology I´ve known that scorpio rising is a very karmic rising, more so with mars, moon and uranus for you. We scorpio risings are ancient souls and usually reincarnate to be the martyr of the family and have a lot of problems with socializing as taurus is in the 7th house: we need loyalty and everyone ends up betraying us. If I could tell myself 5 years ago something would be: stay as you are. The right people will fall into your life, but with putting effort. I too have leo venus so I need balance and attention instantly and it frustrates me that I don´t get it, which is reinforced with a square with mars and venus for myself, and you have it too. My advice would be keep going and be warned of people, they tend to betray us because they feel so much energy from us and become jealous. Like we read their minds. People don´t like seeing the dark side of things. So look for trustful people and stay cool (I know it can be very heavy)
Good luck :79:
April 24, 2020 at 04:37
(Aries) ram_goat » scormini
We scorpio risings are ancient souls and usually reincarnate to be the martyr of the family and have a lot of problems with socializing as taurus is in the 7th house: we need loyalty and everyone ends up betraying us.

alternate assessment: scorp ASC are tossers who take their own emotions too seriously,
lack objectivity, which is the source and cause of 80% of the problems in their lives. Also the biggest crybaby whiners about things, ever... can´t let go of the past but at the same time, incapable of learning from it either. Some karma, that..
April 24, 2020 at 04:48
(Gemini) scormini » ram_goat
One thing doesn´t cancel the other hehe
April 24, 2020 at 05:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Ha ha.....as Ramgoaty as ever!

I don’t like to paint with a broad brush and regard all people as individuals.....but You must have met my last girlfriend, because You nailed her personality.

Though You left out incredibly selfish and proud of it.

I think the mix with a Leo Sun had a lot to do with it.
April 24, 2020 at 05:11
(Gemini) scormini » Leo Moon
yeahh, fixed signs thing!
Scorp risings we are sooo so weird (aquarius in the 4th)
And if her leo sun was in the 10th... well :37:
April 24, 2020 at 05:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » scormini
It was in the 9th. It was some deep ,defensive mistrust of life I guess.

To me a relationship of any kind has to have a healthy flow of give and take.
April 24, 2020 at 05:32
(Gemini) scormini » Leo Moon
Of course, if not it´s toxic
April 24, 2020 at 12:05
(Virgo) Jnss914 » scormini
Thanks for replying to my post.
I would love to say Hey, just be who you are. I should know who I am, or perhaps I do know who I am and I just don´t like it.
Do I consider myself inherently bad or good, Well no, but there is no black and white, it´s all a grey area.
The battle continues...
April 24, 2020 at 12:09
(Virgo) Jnss914 » Leo Moon
Thanks, Leo Moon!

Ebb & Flo

The give in take. How does one find that balance within.

I reckon, that´s the journey!
April 24, 2020 at 12:38
(Virgo) Jnss914 » ram_goat
I am a crybaby, I was never taught how to deal with things, I see the patterns of destruction, I´ve seen and know the way of the victim is a horrible place to be. If you see that I am broken say it.
I want to have hope, hope that ego won´t take me, believing foolishly, thinking it´s survival is not hinged on my own. I am looking to find a way to balance, emotions,ambitions, who I was compared to who I am or who I may become.
Thank you for taking your time to respond.
April 25, 2020 at 03:50
(Gemini) scormini » Jnss914
I know, this rising never stops "playing"
Also you are a virgo and your mind is very sharp
Good luck with it :)
April 25, 2020 at 03:58
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Jnss914....I noticed You’re in Pueblo Colorado.

Anytime I hear that name I am reminded of all the Government Publication Office commercials I saw growing up in the 70s and 80s.

Like this one.....,
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »