Are there any tutorials on here to understand progressed & transit charts better?

April 23, 2020 at 10:11 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) sarahfasha
Are there any tutorials on here to understand progressed & transit charts better?
I get so confused I wish there was a tutorial to tell me what I´m looking at & how I can decipher things. I don´t need anyone to do it for me I just want to learn to do it for myself. Thanks.!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2020 at 15:56
(Aries) astro-flame
No, there aren´t any on this site. You can try youtube :27:
April 24, 2020 at 05:13
(Aquarius) sarahfasha » astro-flame
no luck on finding one easy to understand.
April 24, 2020 at 05:52
(Aries) astro-flame » sarahfasha
It could be because there are so many elements at once, information overload :23:

In transits, slow planets are more important, in progressions - the fast ones
April 24, 2020 at 07:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I haven´t found any great websites or YouTube channels where transits and progressions are explained in great details. But Joni Patry´s YouTube channel has a few great videos about transits, that even though are about Vedic astrology, they also work in Tropical.

Apart from Joni, you would have to learn directly from books.

One of the best ones about transits is Robert Hand´s "Planets in Transits". Just with that book you would be able to understand the dynamic of transits at a professional level.

For progressions, one of the best is Steven Forrest´s "The Changing Sky".

I hope that helps.
April 24, 2020 at 07:20
(Aquarius) sarahfasha » Davis212
Funny you mentioned Robert Hand I was looking at his book today. Okay well good to know it´s not just me in terms of not finding very good info thank you very much.
April 24, 2020 at 07:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » sarahfasha
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Funny you mentioned Robert Hand I was looking at his book today"

Well, "Synchronicity" says he is the one, haha.

"Okay well good to know it´s not just me in terms of not finding very good info thank you very much."

Sure, you are most welcome!

It is so much better to learn directly from the books written by the best astrologers. Because they write them based on many years of experience and their accumulated empirical observations after having seen lots of clients. So I feel it is "safer" to learn that way.

As far as YouTube channels, there are quite a few great ones I recommend.

Best of luck!
May 1, 2020 at 01:55
(Aquarius) sarahfasha » Davis212
What channels are those? I just gotta be careful & make sure that when I´m learning I´m still learning the tropical system for now bc I tend to look into vedic then i get confused.

I love astrology so much, are you into tarot as well? :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »