The cause of Covid-19

April 19, 2020 at 12:26 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) qfate
The cause of Covid-19
What do you think are the real (astrological) cause of Covid-19?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2020 at 12:40
(Pisces) fishscales
Pluto rules viruses, Saturn rules authority, structure, and the government.

The Saturn-Pluto conjunction presented a classic opportunity for the two to merge.

All the fear and control elements of the aspect are present as well.

Jupiter in Capricorn is now getting in the middle of it, expanding everything and blowing it out of all proportion.

*edited
April 19, 2020 at 12:43
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Or maybe...

It was the salmon mousse....
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 13:11
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
We all could read a lot astrological stuff that predict such an outbreak...

Not to mention Jupiter in Capricorn
Which for me means the collapse of the tourism industry. But it was obvious for me even without astrology, unfortunately... :8:

Saturn - Pluto, even with Jupiter makes a strange combination.

Welcome to the new era?
Login
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 13:26
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"Welcome to the new era?"

That´s what really worries me about this corona stuff... The fundamental changes that could be (and probably are) occurring at the base levels of our societal psychology...

Ram goat brought this up to me a few weeks back, and I can´t stop thinking about it... How are our kids going to digest all of this... How is it going to change them and their view of the world?

I´m grateful my kids are not exposed to cable news at home... I´m doing everything I can to protect them from the hysteria... Not by ignoring it, but by talking about it and exploring it, and the reasons for it...and by coming to their own conclusions based on the reality that is actually happening outside their doorstep.

That being said, I am also emphasizing that they make up their own minds about it.

So far, their reactions have been much more tempered and balanced than many of the adults I know and see on the street.

Gotta give their mom credit for not being a hysteric either... Tackling evetything with Capricornian steadiness...
April 19, 2020 at 14:29
(Libra) leorising » N_thecat
Thinking this way : Jupiter plus Saturn, tourism business will recovery when Jupiter will be transiting in Pisces...
April 24, 2020 at 16:35
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Besides the rare triple synod, Coronavirus came with Pluto moving through the end of Capricorn, just like the Plague of Athens in Ancient Greece which also sparked rigid government enforcements and political turmoil. Capricorn is known to rule government and economy among other facets.

Then I came across this image of the Capricorn sign drawn years ago...
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 21:46
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Saturn´s 2020 retrograde : May 11 to Sep 29.

May 11 is the exact day when France ends its lockdown! More freedom?

The Capricorn stellium (Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn) is pretty much retrograding in unison during this year !
April 29, 2020 at 00:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I know Michigan and the Netherlands have been hit with the tourist industry. I haven´t looked at Michigan´s chart, but the Netherlands have their Jupiter in Capricorn Return in the Geographical Chart along with Saturn in Aquarius Return. Which basically states the restrictions there with community.
April 29, 2020 at 00:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » leorising
If you´re thinking that, I´d love to see how Detroit Michigan would revive its self, since the chart for their is Jupiter in Pisces and Saturn in Pisces and pretty much has been in bankruptcy I think since around 2013. I´m sure Michigan would be happy if that town came back alive.
April 29, 2020 at 00:44
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Maine´s tourism is being hit hard as well... It´s a big part of the economy in the area where I live...

And the economy in this state already sucks...

It´s going to take years to recover from this I think... Alot of businesses on our Main Street are aready closing down... Permanently...

But fuck, there´s always Walmart right??

Godammit...
April 29, 2020 at 00:51
It´s almost May...

Main Street is usually bustling with locals, plus at least the New Yorkers and Pennsylvanians this time of year...

This is what it looks like now...
Login
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 00:53
^^Also everyone is worried about Corona...yet no one is concerned about the giant sperm thing attacking that building....

Not a well thought out display by the art museum this year... Well at least no one will be around to see it huh? :/
April 29, 2020 at 01:03
(Sagittarius) qfate » fishscales
Checkout this book (printed version is better)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/…
April 29, 2020 at 01:19
That´s my feeling. They all are protesting to open business, but how far is that going to go without tourists. Like where I come from is U.S. Coast Guard City and they have a festival every year for two weeks, and people come from all over that one festival. Which is there are many festivals all summer, concerts, craft shows, beer tents etc in Michigan.

Small Business will take a hit in all those small towns and even the Island in Mackinac since in the summer is prime time.

While you might have some factories left, a lot of them moved out of the Country and we lost a lot of them in the Iron belt States.

Might have some restaurants making it, farmers in Michigan might have some crops with blueberries, apples, cherries etc.

Rest of the farmers are running late and been dumping milk and stuff.

Sure, some business might stay a float while others don´t.

There already locking down again the beaches in California I guess from what I just heard with too many people on the beach.

I think a lot of people think it´s going to go back to what it was and it simply isn´t going to snap back that fast no matter how much they want it too.

Wal-mart has the basic necessities people need.

Hard to say what will happen. Even if we know astrology we don´t always know how it exactly manifests. We only have an idea of what might happen.
April 29, 2020 at 01:20
Ha ha! I was trying to figure out what that was at first. Then I realized it was some type of canopy.
April 29, 2020 at 22:16
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Perhaps the great Isaac Newton was onto something when he mentioned 2060 as the turning point into a new cycle (age of Aquarius).

In 2020 we have the triple stellium : Pluto-Saturn-Jupiter in Capricorn

In 2060 : the triple stellium Neptune-Saturn-Jupiter in Gemini

:78: :191: :159: :157: :156: :173: :78:
April 30, 2020 at 20:25
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
Sorry for being late but how could you see it affected tourism Nola? Here in Prague we were chock full, it was just more an more busy and work was plenty too but you could also see streets getting more dirty and not everything got attention, not all the money was going to Prague for sure, going into deep pockets perhaps.
April 30, 2020 at 20:28
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Well you know I was about to say when to we revolt all en masse? I mean people cannot be this stupid. We might as well say fu, never tax from us again and now go away with your fake money and fake influence and just barter.
May 2, 2020 at 18:52
(Sagittarius) december9
Hi! Anyone has an idea when could be the end of this Covid? :25: How soon could be end of Covid?
May 3, 2020 at 10:03
(Sagittarius) Psyle » december9
I´m guessing we´ll have to wait for Saturn-Jupiter to move into Aquarius (end of 2020) at the very least (in terms of physical virus, not necessarily in financial terms). It will be interesting to see the results of the Great Conjunction (Dec 2020).

The 12th of November has the last of the three Jupiter-Pluto conjunctions, these also brough many plagues in history.

Then as from 2023 and especially 2026 things will be a lot more favorable in all areas: the prodigious Uranus-Pluto trine.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »