What to think about Trump´s decision about WHO

April 18, 2020 at 16:16 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
What to think about Trump´s decision about WHO
So, we all listened about Trump´s decision stop financing WHO.
I´m not saying he doesn´t got a point but he ignored all recomendations from WHO and doubted about Italian number of deaths. Mayor of New York also ignored what as happening and the consequences are disastrous...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
April 18, 2020 at 16:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
From hanging out with a lot Entrepreneurs when you´re talking about those Top Dogs, they obviously are more concerned about their own investments, the group of investors, supporters financially, and it´s probably more than Trump who made that choice.

"WHO" may have done the best in their situation with what information was provided. Obviously, this is more about wealth behind the scenes then what is seen at face value. Politics with certain individuals.

Trump isn´t someone I would listen too for health in the first place. He´s a politician and Entrepreneur. A businessman.

He doesn´t hold a Medical Degree. And fortunately, individually regardless of what he does or says, it´s where you live, what medical supplies and equipment you have available and what they doctors and nurse do themselves. There education, what information they have from local research.

For example: Back home in Michigan we have University of Michigan that is one of the best hospitals in the state. A lot of our physicians go there for direction.

Here in the Netherlands they´re doing their own research in Universities. Germany is as well I believe and the best in the region.

The world is doing their best to solve the issue and trying to find the right people to back up the vaccine information or product and it again comes down to the Wealth backing up this stuff.

Trump might be great at firing people, but really it doesn´t help in a pandemic when we need answers.
April 18, 2020 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) Sus » goldenlion32
He acted rashly. Trump being Trump. But there´s something about "behind scenes"as you said...time Will tell. All countries are trying to find a solution. The fact is he didn´t listen and care about what was going on in Europe and now blames WHO.
April 18, 2020 at 17:38
(Aries) ram_goat » Sus
Americans are disaffected, nobody really cares what Trump says or does.

those who are against him hope whatever decisions he made since 2016 can be
reversed by a different white man occupying the office & the seat after 2020

those who are for him.. agree with him, so it doesn´t matter.

for people outside the USA.. it doesn´t matter.. your own local politics & response of
your own native social institutions matter more than anything trump has said or will say.

this event is local, in the extreme.. what happens other places, not so important..
April 18, 2020 at 17:45
(Sagittarius) Sus » ram_goat
Oh no Ram-goat! Everything Trump says or do really matters!
It´s the Butterfly Theory...plus, we are old allies.
April 18, 2020 at 17:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
Sigh... Here´s my take...

All in all this is China´s fault. If they warned the World of the epidemic in the first place; it would not have spread as far as it did.

China could´ve shut down its airlines or warned the US of the Pandemic so that people who left China would be Quarenteened when they entered the US or other nations.

There´s a meme going around saying: "China Lied, People Died."

No matter what anyone says now I´ll stick with Trump because from the beginning people have came for him and failed and thier lies were exposed...

NOW, He says that the Hydroxy whatever Antibiotic works... The news media says he´s not a doctor and bla bla bla... Then it works... And you know what they say then? Trump has a Stake in the Antibiotic stocks.... But yes the antibiotic works...

No matter what he does they try to make whatever he does or says wrong...

My advice to you... Listen to his live speeches not to an edited biased CNN news anchor narrating the story...

But this is China´s fault not Trumps. Sorry.
April 18, 2020 at 17:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
Trump stopped funding to the WHO because they covered up and lied about the Origins of the Virus. It came from Wuhan, China.

There has been breaking news in regards to the origins of the Virus....

But that is why he stopped the funding.
April 18, 2020 at 17:53
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
My advice to you... Listen to his live speeches not to an edited biased CNN news anchor narrating the story...

Now there is something I can agree with you about...
April 18, 2020 at 17:57
(Virgo) rohini moon
You guys might want to look into regional governance.

That´s where this is all going. Mainstream media has said it - but as per usual they aren´t highlighting and going into detail of what it actually entails.
It´s pretty much Soviet Union style set up.

Agenda21 isn´t a conspiracy theory, it´s here.
April 18, 2020 at 18:01
(Aries) ram_goat » Sus
It´s the Butterfly Theory...plus, we are old allies.

time will tell.. the old order is shifting.

I still maintain that local response is far more important than most things
that happen in places far away, right now. Maybe Italy, China, or NYC bungled
things.. but it doesn´t mean everyone must imitate them in this.

Also trump was seen as a political outsider, but he is a tool of industrialists, oligarchs,
similar to mid-era Hitler when he sold out to Krupp and other German Industrialists in
order to "go big" in politics and become a player on the national stage..

We don´t have Krupp steel barons anymore- these oligarchs are banking and finance industry types, a much more hidden industry that has only paper, not factories and facilities.. but they are as powerful as ever they were..

and Trump is their puppet, as Obama was, as Biden is..

You have to remeber, about the USA since the Clinton era in the 90´s when many reforms
were removed that kept corporate money out of politics..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 18, 2020 at 18:03
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Here is a video that was made by CNN on yesterday April, 17, 2020.

Weeks ago they said that the virus originated from a bat... And that calling the virus the "Chinese virus" was racist...

Now... Here´s the video.

https://youtu.be/QVJZtt3EC3M
YouTube
YouTube
April 18, 2020 at 18:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Trump and everyone else but the people who actually watch what´s going on knew that the virus came from China but CNN and other fake news sources called it conspiracy theories...

THE WHO... Also backed that the virus came from bat´s covering for China...

That is why they are not currently being funded.

They aided China and we have to pay for that with the Bodies lined up in New York and else where...

This was DANGEROUS bad REPORTING on CNN´s part.

They are putting politics before human lives...
April 18, 2020 at 18:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
CNN isn´t obligated to tell you the truth about anything....they never have been and never will be.
April 18, 2020 at 18:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
This is from Fox News....

They are still giving China the benifit of the Doubt... But the evidence... Just keeps piling up if you listen...

https://youtu.be/X5Dued_2ulY
YouTube
YouTube
April 18, 2020 at 18:17
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Word..

Walter Cronkite died a long time ago...

he didn´t eat his oatmeal like wilford brimley said to..
April 18, 2020 at 18:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
Lastly, an independent source of news.

https://youtu.be/IpPgqPLFEXY
YouTube
YouTube
April 18, 2020 at 18:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
He´s watching.
Login
(Log in)
April 18, 2020 at 18:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
All I´m saying is think for yourself before you belive anything.

ALOT of the Trump bashing is politics... It is extremely dangerous now because of this virus...

But in the end it will lead to a revolt.

Everyone wanted Bernie Sanders to win but he turn on everyone as soon as he left the stage...

No Student loan forgiveness... Politicians lie... But I´m done.

If he runs in 2024 and has similar view points to me I´ll think about voting for him... If I can see a possible road to his "Dream."

Im done... Ttyl
April 18, 2020 at 18:32
(Libra) leorising
Here in Brazil this news came up yesterday
https://news.am/eng/news/…
https://istoe.com.br/novo-coronavir…
April 18, 2020 at 18:41
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
watching from that far away planet the aliens took him to in "Cocoon"
April 18, 2020 at 18:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
I kinda hope it is based on the HIV rna...

Why, I am a Psychopath but it´s not for that reason.

These B*tches needed some fire under thier ass for a long time to create a cure...

Well here it is...

They want to play God... Then let them deal with God like consequences... There´s only one God.

The presented lesson? "Don´t F*ck with Nature... It´s already Perfect."

Trying to control people with Bioweapons... Please... I hope they get what they wanted.
April 18, 2020 at 18:49
The thing is though... They are saying that the HIV medications are not working on this virus....

But then again the virus could be a different shape than the HIV virus...

Who knows... Time will tell if it is similar to HIV...
April 18, 2020 at 18:55
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
here in Brazil they did tests with this dewormer, it killed 94% of the virus in the laboratory, but it still doesn´t have tests with people, the forecast is to leave the results of the tests in May
Login
(Log in)
April 18, 2020 at 18:56
Hmmm, OK.
April 18, 2020 at 19:04
I Hope that if the virus is based on HIV the scientists charge the Billionaires 4/5ths of thier wealth to be cured or Vaccinated.

They want to control the world and play God.... Well there´s a price for everything....
April 18, 2020 at 19:30
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
It’s an Eric Cartman move....
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar