Fire moons

April 18, 2020 at 11:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Fire moons
I really feel they are like kids but that could be my astro make-up.

But dear fire moons, can´t you plan ahead? If time suits you, you expect other to be ready? You feel some kind of urgency if your needs aren´t met? If so, do you quickly change your mind (ie. I can´t rely on you anyway so you keep on bothering me and if I don´t respond immediately you are in bed with someone else?) That was a joke but it sort of feels that way.

Any other nice treats I should be aware of?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2020 at 12:04
(Taurus) dani_mae1
My group of girlfriends that surround me (for the last 15 years) are ALL Aries Moon.

They are forever late to everything.

So, Fire moons have been making me wait for them for the last 15 years and it’s become the running joke, but I’m not laughing. (Time is precious, yo!)
April 18, 2020 at 16:06
(Sagittarius) Sus
Funny you ask it but my western moon taurus doesn´t make sense to me although I indulge in sensorial pleasures like food. And I also crave for stability and deep feelings. But somehow, my sidereal áries moon suits me better!! I´m so impulsive and act so damn harshly sometimes!! Yes, a bit childish too. With a childish impatience...
April 18, 2020 at 20:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is Placidus which says the natal house most like Cancer intercepts Sagittarius.
There is Equal-house which puts most of the fourth house in natal Sagittarius.
Then there is my having more Fire than Cardinality!
Maybe I am overreaching; A crazy Bastard trying to elicit a response!
There might be almost as many Natal :152:s in the positive signs as the negative signs! :81:
If we had two more Moons orbiting the Earth, then we would have three times as many Fire Moons walking among us!
This is the training wheels planet, not the only Earth!
April 18, 2020 at 20:34
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Leo Moon here...I always make plans and usually I have an idea where I´m heading, but patience is not really my strength...when I really want smth, I can´t wait too long ???
April 18, 2020 at 23:04
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
My mother is an Aries Moon and she is quick to emotions/bat shit crazy. I love her though. My astrology teacher says Fire Moons may cry out of frustration.
April 19, 2020 at 00:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Aries moon. Infants of the zodiac. Low patience, impulsive, doesn´t learn from mistakes :29:
April 20, 2020 at 12:33
(Taurus) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
Hahaha, funny. It really seems our Moon is kind of our inner child but I wonder... The Sun sign seems so general it must be something like a Super Ego? It´s like you know what to do because you were born during spring, autumn or whatever but it´s more a given and expectation. Moon and rising sign seems to be much more ´random´ and thus infuencing who you really are, what sets you apart from your peers.
April 20, 2020 at 12:33
(Taurus) nutelina » IntoTheVoid
LOL, sounds familiar :20: :3:
April 20, 2020 at 12:34
(Taurus) nutelina » Luna Alba
Nice to see how that works, I think it really spices up that calculating Capricorn!
April 20, 2020 at 12:36
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
You are answers are always so quirky I thought you had an aquirkious Moon :61:
April 20, 2020 at 12:37
(Taurus) nutelina » Sus
Yep, sounds like Taurus moon. In Vedic I´m Pisces with Aries moon! Well just like you´d exchange seats of the King and prime minister but the outcome is the same! At least you are not boring!
April 20, 2020 at 12:38
(Taurus) nutelina » dani_mae1
Funny, so if they are on the hook they want everything immediately but they will let a Taurus wait! :44:

But you guys have opposite moons then! Interesting.
April 20, 2020 at 12:44
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
We do indeed. The Capricorn sun aries moon is my definite “ride or die.” The Virgo and Cancer sun play different roles. And then my confidant, we joke we are twin flames and she is an Aries sun. A psychic told us we were sisters in our past life together.

I’ve been collecting data tho on signs that seem to reach out to me the most and it’s a tie between libra and cancer.

It’s just interesting to me the attraction of energies.
April 20, 2020 at 13:19
(Taurus) nutelina » dani_mae1
It is indeed interesting to say the least. Very happy to have found an answer. I didn´t think I´d be so autistic but my new Capricorn moon friend with Cancer sun has showed me a lot and I bet I showed him a lot too :4: I always end up with younger people than myself, I love their energy but that scorpio moon, it´s making an odd aspect to my moon. They must think I´m overly conservative :4: I thought I had ever been that until I realized the benefits and that it is actually ok..
April 20, 2020 at 13:33
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
Yes younger people for sure here too. I tend to be the oldest in the group.
April 20, 2020 at 15:56
(Aquarius) nikkia
I´m a fire moon - Aries I´m also a fire rising - Sag. I cannot relate to this at all.

Actually, since a young age - I´m the ´rock´ that others looked to for stability and safety. (Saturn?)

I don´t look to others to meet my needs - within reason - that´s my responsibility.

I´m patient, fair-minded and reliable. I´m not easily provoked or prone to acting out.

I don´t like injustice - I´ll ´dig in deep´ when needed... but that´s rare.

Now, I will say this - when I do display my FIRE moon, people are shocked, surprised and taken aback. Why? Because they weren´t paying attention. They had it coming. No regrets. Whatsoever.
Perhaps this is a ´nice treat´ you should be aware of? :2:
April 20, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) nutelina » nikkia
LOL, that last part was like "...but I´m sneakily Aries moon and I will kick your ass when you least expect it!" :61:
April 20, 2020 at 20:32
(Aquarius) nikkia » nutelina
HAHA... no.... not sneaky at all !!! I´m not that calculating. And, I don´t like people who are.

People are shocked only because they disregarded my warnings.... or didn´t think I possessed such internal force. It takes A LOT for my fangs to show. If they happen to get bitten, it´s their miscalculation and their own damn fault. They had it coming.
April 20, 2020 at 21:47
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » nutelina
:21: :85: :47:
April 21, 2020 at 16:11
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nutelina
Good way of putting it. I´ve got 2 friends a few days younger and older than me, and I can see how the difference in moon signs sets us apart
April 21, 2020 at 17:00
(Taurus) nutelina » nikkia
It´s funny because I have a friend like you but she is Leo rising. I think your rising has a lot to do with it...

I don´t want to diverge but I generally found that fire rising is a bit too much, water signs are subtle.
April 21, 2020 at 20:49
(Taurus) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
Wow, that´s so interesting, so almost same age?
April 21, 2020 at 21:15
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nutelina
Yep, one is 9 days older and the other is 6 days younger. The older one has sag. Moon, so a little more relatable to me. Both fire moons.The other has cancer moon. Alot more subdued. Almost feels like he´s pouring water on my fire sometimes, lol. Although we are good friends from childhood and still keep in touch.
April 22, 2020 at 11:58
(Pisces) curlyr4 » IntoTheVoid
I am pisces sun aries moon and I cry out of frustration and I hate it. makes me look sad/vulnerable when really I am angry, I don’t want pity. It’s funny sometimes tho lol.
April 28, 2020 at 11:12
(Aquarius) nikkia » curlyr4
When I was younger - Frustration brought me to tears, too ! Your post made me laugh - because I can relate !

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »