Sex

April 18, 2020 at 11:40 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Sex
Haha , if you clicked this, you nasty, i love it.

Yet this ain´t a post about me asking you anything regards plz read this synastry bc that one dude from supermarket makes my clit tingle.

I want to share what i have been working on the past 2 years which DOES include sexual stuff. I am not graduated yet, tho my plutonic ass dives deep and in combination with my analytical moon i have been observing the shit out of life.
I did post a forum topic before regards my future services and websites, however as far as i can remember, the responses were rather asshole. 2nd approach here :)

Put simple :
My quest is to simplify the knowledge that´s randomly spread on the internet and to store it all in one place : www.plutonicdesire.net

If i had only bought a professional account i could´ve raped the page with google adsense to make some cash out of your visits, yet i didn´t.. STUPED.
This website is an ongoing project of collecting all most common Astrological techniques and info regards everything that has to do with :
> Sex
> Love
> Marriage
> Soulmates / Twinflames

And some other basic stuff such as career, pastlife, medical, asteroids, blabla..

The way i write is raw & realistic But educative.
The purpose is to help others.

I do smash humor into the way i write sometimes, i want to serve a personal experience which is yet very informative and professional.
So, I made a Facebook page
(there is also a twitter for those who still use that shit) :
www.facebook.com/plutonicdesire
www.twitter.com/plutonicdesire

Okay, so far this forum topic. Enjoy your day. If u want to read something sexual, than go to the Facebook page, last post is regards your sexual style and i included some cute bdsm terms to spice up your social-isolation.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2020 at 11:44
(Taurus) nutelina
No sex here...
April 18, 2020 at 11:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Sweet freaking site!

Currently stuck on your asteroid section because it’s got some really good information I wanna know!
April 18, 2020 at 11:52
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » dani_mae1
Great, nice to hear, thank you! :)
i´ll continue to add more info, such as examples
April 18, 2020 at 12:53
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » MelodicBlu
Utilizing the information on your site I was able to find Nessus in my chart and it’s interpretation was useful. And holy crapola it’s spot on! If you need real life examples for your site I’d be happy to give up the examples for you to utilize. Might help someone else go Ah Ha and I’m down for that!
April 18, 2020 at 13:05
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » dani_mae1
Oh.. that Nessus bastard.. Well for some situations it´s indeed very helpful to use this one. I´m happy it helped you to clear something up!
And yes, real life examples are more than welcome, high chance that i add them to my website to give visitors a better understanding of how it could play out! :)
April 18, 2020 at 13:08
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » MelodicBlu
Ok, I’m going to private message you the information! Happy to be of use!
April 18, 2020 at 16:31
(Sagittarius) Sus » dani_mae1
Didn´t see asteroid section ?
April 18, 2020 at 16:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Sus
I found it by going to the menu then to ASTROLOGY and there was a link to it there (scroll down towards the bottom).
April 18, 2020 at 16:41
(Sagittarius) Sus » dani_mae1
Thanks ???
April 18, 2020 at 16:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting...lol
April 18, 2020 at 20:53
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Congrats for this project! ?

It offers super useful info and I like that it is written very simple, clear, on point, offering very relevant information in a manner that is easy to understand for anyone.

Well done!

Little question: Does the Moon count for Darakaraka, or it has to be a planet, so I start to analyse my Jupiter? ?

Good luck! ???
April 18, 2020 at 22:17
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Luna Alba
Thank you so much for this feedback, really appreciate it :)
Yes, the moon counts as darakaraka (moon is my darakaraka too)
Will be a sensitive, emotional spouse whom might have some serious moodswings at times :p
April 18, 2020 at 22:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » MelodicBlu
Edit: if only the degree matters, not the lower houses, mine is actually Venus.

I´ll continue the research on your website ?.

Actually, I´ve been looking for this kind of info for some time now and always landed on obscure sites with very few relevant details and tones of ads.

Keep up the good work! I think your engineer-esque approach will enable even the less familiar with astrology to get an idea about their issues of concern ?
April 19, 2020 at 01:19
(Aries) CuriousElla
Thank you so much for sharing and creating this very useful site!! :75: :75:

I love it!!
April 19, 2020 at 06:06
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Luna Alba
your spouse will be a (balanced) mix of the significators through birthchart. it´s very confusing since there is actually a lot we can use to find all sorts of descriptions regards future spouse, for me aswell it´s still ongoing research, however i did post some interesting stuff on my Facebook page :
what you desire VS what fits you VS what you actually get.

I relate to the tons of websites you´ll stumble upon while doing research, i´ve seen them too + hiddious layouts.. haha not that my layout is any better, but it´s clean, therefore comfortable going through the info :)

Hope you´ll find what you´re looking for!
April 19, 2020 at 06:06
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » CuriousElla
This makes me very happy! Thank you kindly for your feedback :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »