Medical Astrology, transits, and aspects in one´s charts

April 17, 2020 at 20:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Medical Astrology, transits, and aspects in one´s charts
Disclaimer: Female related topics below

So a year ago, I read a medical astrology book that basically said that moon-neptune aspects can cause myopia and someone with a moon trine neptune.

Another place I read, moon-pluto aspects can cause severe period problems. I used to have period problems as a child and now that pluto is trining my moon in the 8th, I haven´t stopped bleeding for 17 days now. I´m taking pills for this.

Anyone want to talk about the nature of planets and how it manifests in people ?

And lets say someone has an aspect in their chart, does that always mean that it´ll have to manifest as a minor or major condition?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2020 at 22:25
(Libra) leorising
I have moon opposition to Neptune, I haven’t myopia
April 17, 2020 at 23:06
(Sagittarius) jaderosez » leorising
ohh okay. Any type of vision issues and what is the orb?
April 17, 2020 at 23:49
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Moon relates to left eye. :64:
Sun relates to right eye. :27:
Neptune relates to the thalamus which connects to the eye that gets a better image in the first 15 minutes of waking; Meaning when a boy starts the day pretending to be a cyclops and is under eight; He will get to wear a pirate patch; If the boy is ignored until nine, he will be officially a lost cause for what passes for visual symmetry.
My dominant right eye was a drag on my left eye´s spheroid shape; A slight buphthalmos in the right eye!
A powerful psychic once said that psychic ability is akin to blindness, none of the other psychics have been so brutal in simplicity!
April 18, 2020 at 01:01
(Gemini) beep
I have both moon/Neptune and moon/Pluto aspects loll
I’m nearsighted afff yes basically blind
Alsoooo I’ve had issues w my period where it will disappear for months and come back?? I guess that what just hormonal shit going on idk Bc it would always get back on schedule but now just recently I have ACTUAL BLOOD when I use the bathroom..no period. Ofc thid is now more than astrology but yea lol interesting af hm
April 18, 2020 at 08:53
(Libra) leorising » jaderosez
My aspect of moon opposite Neptune is 4.36 degrees, and my Neptune is Capricorn... I believe that if I had a Neptune more stronger, your hypothesis would be true .
This aspect of moon and Neptune makes the person feel and enter and contact the supernatural world, I believe in this possibility of loss of vision with a stronger Neptune, as IIyyaarr13 said
In my last exam of vision , I had 100% of quality vision ... I never used glasses :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »