Curse of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction and the US Presidents.

April 17, 2020 at 20:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Curse of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction and the US Presidents.
Video.

https://youtu.be/JjQF1HZ-Dps

Link to Rohini Moons Presidential debate forum:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 45 

Sort posts:
April 17, 2020 at 20:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Well... That wasnt useful...

I guess I´ll look at the Mars Square Saturn aspect and the upcoming eclipses for Trump...
April 17, 2020 at 21:02
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
What, are they still predicting gloom and doom for trump? This has been going on since the eclipses that were over his ascendant in Leo, in Magha too......nothing happened. He´s still here.
April 17, 2020 at 21:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
They weren´t descriptive... For him specifically...

So the video was useless... I don´t care if he´s assassinated. I´m thinking about the ramifications of an assassination... I don´t think he will win the next election because alot of his enemies begin Sadi Sati and there´s alot of warnings and Triggers tied to the elections...

Nothing was done about Epstein... I believe Even if the deep state is exposed... Nothing will happen... Hillary Clinton got away with so much...

And currently all the online media outlets are sensoring everything to control the people. There Is alot of fake news stories to try to control the people and the next elections...

I can only hope for a collapse and a rebuilding of structures by the people...

Only time will tell...
April 17, 2020 at 21:10
You wouldve though Epstein would´ve had a Kill switch... But if the deep state controls Google and the internet then it would be impossible to expose them...

Ghisline Maxwell has yet to surface... I believe she is dead... Not hiding...

But it is what it is...
April 17, 2020 at 21:20
Trump should´ve never stopped "Net Neutrality." That was the nail in his coffin.

With Net Neutrality alot of the lies from the media would be easily exposed.

I personally believe that he made secret deals with companies like Google and Verizon leading to the removal of Net Neutrality.

All this Censorship has crossed a line and people will never be able to find the truth if it´s buried under Lies and Red Herrings...

But I digress. People will not care until they personally feel what is happening...
April 17, 2020 at 21:40
Lastly, I´m not saying that I do not care about his well being. I´m saying that I wish he would play his cards smarter...

I can imagine he was making deals behind the scenes with Verizon, Google and other companies and when the bill was signed into place they slowly started reaming him... When Hillary made claims of Fake News in her speech....

That´s when the censorship began...

To me, He is just another political player who made a deal with the devils who really run this country or have an agenda to finally fully control it...

So all I´m seeing is "Obamacare = Loss of Jobs" vs "Gain of Jobs and Business = Censorship due to Politics and control..."

Sigh...
April 17, 2020 at 21:47
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
as you once said, trump has the chart of a demigod, for better or worse
July 12, 2020 at 00:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
*For my personal reference.*

How "Mahadasa" controls your final fate.

https://youtu.be/bws1zrLm_4U
YouTube
YouTube
July 12, 2020 at 02:40
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
I watch him too...

nice guy
July 12, 2020 at 02:41
Too spiritual for me... but he is good...
July 12, 2020 at 02:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
ha ha...to spiritual. Any path you take leads to the same masculine journey and your spiritual experience no matter what road you travel. The inner transformation still happens.
July 12, 2020 at 02:55
I have to watch the video, but I know a person in politics right now, and there chart looks like this, so I´m wondering if they´re going to be finished this year because there´s hard aspects all the way through to till the end.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 12, 2020 at 02:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
I guess so... i wonder what happened to Nikki...

She hasn´t been on in a while... and she´s also living in New York according to her profile... that´s the worst Covid case affected area in the US I think...

She´s also beginning Sadi Sati... and is in rahu mahadasa...

Rahu according my research rules Aquarius which is her 3rd house lord...

Wierdly enough...rahu is in gemini the original 3rd ruler...

Aquarius houses the 12th from moon house...

Sigh....

It is what it is...

Want more alcohol.......
July 12, 2020 at 03:01
Why sure! Just as long as it´s a Strawberry Margarita. I haven´t seen Nikki either. Not sure what she´s up too. Hopefully staying healthy.
July 12, 2020 at 03:01
They need to worry about their health or others health... saturn is transiting 6 places from moon.

They will catch a 2.5 year break as Saturn enters their 7th from moon but when saturn enters 8th from moon... we will see...
July 12, 2020 at 03:03
chaos in home life, maybe as saturn transits 8th from moon or 4th house.

Maybe divorce or something because of lilith being there... who knows... (I´m probably wrong about a divorce) but there will definitely be chaos at home.

Getting sleepy...
July 12, 2020 at 03:06
referring to the chart you posted.
July 12, 2020 at 03:07
Ah...thank you. Yes, I am sleepy as well. :61: I think I´ll go back to bed. Maybe we´ll see each other on the astral beach! :61:
July 12, 2020 at 03:08
Yes, the charts are just rough like I stated till January. I think pretty much the world turning upside down.
July 12, 2020 at 03:08
Hopefully there won´t be any sharks....

Or typhoons...
July 12, 2020 at 03:11
Yup, leaders not doing they´re job.

And ignoring the constitution and its purpose...

They won´t know what they´ve done until the chaos they created sucks them in and tears them apart.
July 12, 2020 at 03:12
Ha ha...Na...Sharks aren´t my thing and then we´d be battling the sharks with your gun and swords. :61:
July 12, 2020 at 03:14
Well we only have 6 months left to see who is standing at the end of the year. Then Round 2 will start and weed out some more.
July 12, 2020 at 03:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
I have to go to bed now! :41:
July 12, 2020 at 03:16
I honestly don´t have a sword...

Its not concealable....

I do have the knife scream/ghost face uses in the scream series....

I let my friend borrow it and they left the sheath open and the knife slipped out and slit their arm open...

They said it was the last time they used something of mines...

They nor I knew that it was that damn sharp...

I dont know if they ended up getting stitches or not...

But... yea...

No swords for me...
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 45 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries