Yods! Help? ?

April 12, 2020 at 23:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ee33, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Yods! Help? ?
Does anyone here know anything about Yods? I´ve read that they´re rare and represent a big "mission"

I have a Yod, what does that mean for me?

i have Uranus in Aquarius (2nd house) and Moon in Sagittarius (1st house) Facing towards two signs! Sun and Mars in Cancer, both in 8th house!

anything helps!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 13, 2020 at 02:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I often don´t even look at the ascendant, I have relatives who were swapped at birth.
Chiron, Lilith, and nodes I look at relative to the short roster of minor aspects; When you change the orb default to a minus number you shall see that the last 3 aspects listed include two quincunxes; That is as good as a YODh! The first yodhs ever reported were three partiles with one sextile and two quincunxes; Now there are a great variety of harmonic configurations called Yodhs!
Yodh means finger of God, gifts with suffering!
The signs are more important than the houses; Pulp Astrology magazines had lots of zodiacal wheels with no houses or houses that start with a Sun on the eastern horizon because they knew that the houses ´pack the crap´ quotient of the sky!
April 13, 2020 at 08:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi,

I have two yods in my chart. And i got a book advise from HeavenSent regarding that matter. Maybe you read this one?

https://www.amazon.com/Yod-Book-Inc…
April 13, 2020 at 10:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1
DescriptionYod is the astrological formation of two astral bodies or calculated points sextile to each other and a third quincunx / inconjunct to them both. I have three. It’s kinda like a concentration of energies in that point of the chart of something you will do. I also have read yods can be dormant till activated. Also, look a the “base” of the yod and see if there are “extra” planets adding to the energies. I had a paid report and this is the interpretation. It may help you interpret your own. I’m a visual learner so it helps me.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »