Hey! Wanna say something about my chart?

April 10, 2020 at 14:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) eliza98
Hey! Wanna say something about my chart?
I could really use some help with my chart. especially with my chiron and it’s aspects.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 10, 2020 at 15:01
(Aquarius) Amdash
( :151: in 11th house)
• With your son in Leo being in the 11th house that focuses primarily on friends, you strive to establish within your friendships and relationships who you are without being domineering.
• in certain times you usually find it best to work and cooperate with others. In alternative times, you find it necessary to be alone in order to find out who you are and that she purposes of your life. You may also sometimes ask these questions in conjunction with others.

( :151: :192: :152:)
• it seems that with the opposition between your personality and your emotions you may find yourself being challenged on a daily basis between schussing continually "yourself" and "others".

• this more along the lines showcases struggles between the individual and the emotion.

( :153: In :175:)
•You think dramatically and always with your heart because you are a visionary, in idealistic. Romantic attachments take a big share of your concentration. You are ambitious and you have a good executors ability. You are an excellent teacher, and you could very well succeed in forms of theater, and fine arts.

•Be sure to not fall too much into self indulgence, or self-centeredness. You may at times find yourself also to be too stubborn.

( :153: in the 11th)

•You enjoy sharing your knowledge with your friends since they are very important to you, and especially important to you on a mental level than an emotional one.
• you may find yourself at times to be cynical, impractical and at times eccentric. Be sure as well to choose your friends carefully because certain oppositions could arise such as scandals.

( :154: in :174:)

• you enjoy the nice things in life. And you rarely waste anything. You may find yourself at times easily hurt, but please don´t try to hide this by keeping busy or pretending not to care.
•You are gentle, sympathetic,ingratiating, and exude a quiet charm. your reactions are also emotional and instinctive.

( :154: in the MC)

• you are ambitious and enjoy social success finding many people along your way who are ready and willing to help. You are a born diplomat., You were also very successful with the public.
April 10, 2020 at 15:12
(Leo) eliza98 » Amdash
Thank you very much they are very accurate! What do you think about my Chiron?
April 10, 2020 at 15:20
(Aquarius) Amdash
( :164: in :178:)- Chiron in Scorpio: this will mostly be related towards your wound involving your individuality, self-worth, sexuality, as well as your perception of transformation.

• you may at times by yourself feeling a certain type of misery or possible guilt.

• you may experience mood swings. This can range on a very high-level.

• you may or times display certain levels of paranoia and anxiety.
( this type of feeling is usually quite natural for you and I, especially since we are both artist.)

• with Chiron in Scorpio, you will find yourself on a deep journey involving the meaning of life, And transformation.

• with Chiron and Scorpio, you will learn how to turn this one into a powerful strength.

( :164: in the 2nd house)

•Chiron in the second house usually brings up questions of what you own. More so along the lines of what you possess.

•There may have been difficult times in your childhood where are your family members may have had some financial issues.

• this also showcases that you may have felt at times that you were possibly when you were a child the financial burden in your family.

• you may at times connect self-confidence with owning things of value. This can be strongly influenced from seeing children who have certain possessions from family members.

•as time moves onward with you, you will find that these are really just Trumatic events that were left over in the past. The best exercise to pull away from this wound, is to relinquish certain items to those you consider cherishable in your own heart.

•another way of demolishing the world, is getting rid of the archetypes that are connected to it. Keeping these things in order to heal Will intrude only bring you stress and pain.
April 10, 2020 at 17:30
(Leo) eliza98 » Amdash
Wow this is really great, I really have trouble with letting go but I’ll try to relinquish some things.
My scorpio Chiron really makes me feel like life is a deep journey that involves transformation,growth and progress.
Thank you very much for your time :1:
April 10, 2020 at 17:44
(Aquarius) Amdash » eliza98
Of course! I very much appreciate
the opportunity to do so!???
April 10, 2020 at 17:45
(Leo) eliza98 » Amdash
:76:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »