Your First Jupiter Return

April 9, 2020 at 11:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Your First Jupiter Return
I’m having a helluva time navigating my daughter’s first Jupiter return.

This morning mark the date on your calendar because today my 12 year old decided I’m a bad mom. I thought I had till she was about 16 for this discovery :61: But, she lied to me about going to bed and I called her out on it and it dissolved into a sleep deprived tirade of all the things I do wrong.

So, I gave her a moment and let her say her piece. It ended with hugs and a better understanding of what she is craving right now.

But I was wondering if you can remember the major themes of your Jupiter return. What were they and what did you do to navigate them?

I’ve had my moment of hurt feelings and now I want to do better.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 9, 2020 at 12:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
MY two Jupiter returns were pretty magical. Definately Jupiter in Pisces times in my life.

The first tho...marked the year my brother left the house to go abroad, and my brother is much older and were shared the same bedroom...so it was a pretty big shift temporarly .......hmm I was being bullied at school but I was bullied even before that. That´s the year I really got into videogames and started making decision based on that for my future (college etc).
April 9, 2020 at 19:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My first Jupiter Return was glorious. Feeling quite free and careless. But, not irresponsible!! I have Jupiter in Capricorn. Doing my chores around the house. Quite many what with the yard and the pool and all the godamn weeds!! A time of philosophical awakening. I had my first epiphany. A voice, inside my head, said: "You will have a long row to hoe. You will be starting over many times." This came to pass and bear. I have Saturn in Capricorn opp. Mars in Cancer. I want to learn!

New jobs fulfill this desire.

Your child is building a philosophy, as well. It´s more than just words or ideas.

It is about personal morality.

Say "hi" to your cats for me. I love cats!!
April 9, 2020 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey I never connected that building a philosophy and morality with a Jupiter return, but that makes a lot of sense. My second one specially, changed my whole world around.
April 9, 2020 at 21:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My first T :156: lower square N :156:; Jupiter was conjunct :153:; The new step-father was into word games and even though reactionary to a fault for English as a primary language was studying Esperanto and Loglan!
Folks go through two :156: :194: :156:s and a :156: :192: :156: before :156: :191: :156:.
Jupiter could be called a "generational" planet because of being the fifth planet from the Kuiper Belt and the sixth orbital from the Sun!
Being retrograde and going back over a place in the sky can be a real Wisenheimer to boot!
April 9, 2020 at 23:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting that your father and step father both had Moon in libra. My father and step father did, too. Saturn square moon, them both. I have Saturn conjunct Moon. Like your father with your Mercury; my moon, a path clear and open to walk through.

I´m sorry to the OP for my tangent...
April 10, 2020 at 09:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
“ Being retrograde and going back over a place in the sky can be a real Wisenheimer to boot!”

Yes! That’s a good summation of what’s going on right now.

I know it’s a great time for soul searching for her, but man, she knows it all right now. LOL.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »