Pluto square transit Saturn,Pluto,Jupiter

April 8, 2020 at 10:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Pluto square transit Saturn,Pluto,Jupiter
Transit Pluto Square Pluto
Transit Chart Aspect Meaning
This transit mostly comes when people are about forty. If you have mastered the lessons up to this age, you are ready to become one of the driving forces for social change. You may take part in power struggle and your view on dependence on other people may change.

Transit Jupiter Square Pluto
You may become too entangled in your beliefs and defend them too vehemently. Keep your mind open and avoid being too serious and obsessed. During this transit, it will be difficult for you to break free from things and thoughts.

Transit Saturn Square Pluto
You may be surrounded by people who have bad intentions. If you have suppressed the problems you have with others, they will now resurface. Power struggles and manipulations may occur. You should therefore try to protect yourself from all the negative energy that may come your way, but avoid being negative towards others, as this may leave you vulnerable.

What other effects are usually in place beyond this blur description?
Share your thoughts and expertise.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 8, 2020 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am currently experiencing these and i can say that those descriptions are not resonating with my experience.
In fact it`s quite the opposite on Jupiter square Pluto. Perhaps is different because of my relationship with both these forces. I don`t cling to beliefs at all. The intensity of the transits usually catch me more during the retrogrades, so i`m looking forwards to that.
Pluto square Pluto is just beginning for me, it will be exact sometime next year but i feel the effects already very strongly. It feels like something is scratching its way out. I have no better way of describing it.
A lot of truths are exposed during these transits, that`s accurate. Not only about other people but oneself too especially. During Pluto square you figure out what you`re really made of.
April 8, 2020 at 14:09
(Cancer) TimeLord
More or less same experience.
May be it´s because I haven´t mastered anything in life. :9:
Thanks my friend!
October 4, 2021 at 06:43
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I got a :160: :194: :160: today and this weekend (the last one of 5).

Same feeling: I don´t feel like I mastered anything in my life. Just had a fight yesterday with my wife which included the D-word, but we´re both too cowardly to put through. Could be :155: in house IV too...

These transits are just mindfucks...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »