what do you see career wise?

April 7, 2020 at 18:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ee33, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

what do you see career wise?
Hi! I am obsessed with these forums ahah, I´ve done loads of these and people here seem to be genuinely nice! (big thanks of course!)

anyways! I´m curious about my chart and careers?

I´ve been told i´m quite funny, and I have considered a career in comedy! Does my chart show any signs of that, ya know- sense of humor? or the ability to make people laugh like that? I´ve always been a bit of a jokester so, It´d be cool to see my chart show that!

if you see anything else, I´d love to hear about it! I´m curious! :1:

Thank you! :1: :1: :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2020 at 18:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For sure. There´s loooads of comedians with prominent 8th house placements. That´s one tell tale side. That and Gemini energy.

Pluto has to do with seeing deep into things. Look at Jim Carrey a Scorpio Rising or Conan OBrien a Jupiter in the 8th and Pluto in the 1st conj ASC like you.

And as somewhat unrelated extra I can tell you George Carlin was a Jupiter in the 6th. :) Altough I´m still trying to figure that placement down as it´s mine too.
April 7, 2020 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You gotta post the charts with more aspects :)

Okay you have Pluto quintiling MC....quintiles are talents, MC our career house....it clearly shows you have a high desire to express that Pluto in you career.

Also that same Pluto is biquintiling your Path of Fortune in the 5th house...that means a high developed talent...and our PoF is our area of natural flow....your´s is in the 5th house of entertainment.

Pluto is also biquintiling quite a lot of other planets in the 8th house.

Then you have a Sag rising, Sags souls are all about fun...and your a Moon in Sag...an upbeat moon, adventurous and philosophical (like many humorists).

You have Venus in Leo quite an artistic placement that likes to be on stage probably :)
April 7, 2020 at 19:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » themagi
System message: Post has been written by user ee33, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ooooh this is all really interesting and neat to know about! I´ve always worried about my 8th houses, cus i´ve got a stelium! i always read such bad things about it!
April 7, 2020 at 19:21
=====
i really had not seen any of these before or known about the part of fortune! thank you! much needed! especially in the 5th house, that´s so cool! I´ve always had an feeling about wanting to entertain in someway! I´m really loving this! I´ll try and post the chart with more aspects, if you´re willing to see!

Genuinely you´re so good at this, thank you!

i´m not too sure how this site works entirely, how do i upload with more aspects?
April 7, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ee33
=====
Np!To be honest i have no clue. I never uploaded mine or anyone else´s chart. Maybe once with a snapshot.

The aspects I know you can enable when viewing someone´s chart in the actual profile. They are under "Extended settings" right below the chart. I usually don´t enable Octiles or TriOctiles though because they become red lines like the squares...and it becomes difficult to distinguish. Also they are less talked about aspects (you won´t get many people here commenting on those).
April 7, 2020 at 19:36
=====
well! that´s alright! getting any reply here is already good enough for me aha i appreciate it loads! :78:
April 9, 2020 at 05:54
(Aquarius) AmberAnderson
Hi :) I have a book that says some things about you. Your bday on your profile says July 13th. Maybe you can infer something about yourself from this information.

Source:The Hidden Power of Everyday Things, Author: Constance Stellas

------
For July 13th, it says

" Join a literary society or book discussion club. Read reviews written by film and theater critics."

"Books are important to you."

--
Hm... perhaps you can read/write funny books as a career. I know Cancer women and men are great with children, the book says you like stuffed animals :) You like ballads/lullabies. So in my opinion, it sounds like to me you´d be good at making kids laugh!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »