Is it normal to not "feel" like your actual sign?

April 7, 2020 at 14:01 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Francis064
Is it normal to not "feel" like your actual sign?
I personally do not feel like a Gemini most of the time although there are some background aspects of my personality which I definitely can relate to Geminis such as my nervous energy, my curiosity or my tendency to overthink or my fear of loneliness. In my everyday life however I feel much more like a fire or earth sign in the sense that when it comes to work I´ll be very serious and analytical and use very logical reasoning rather than the usual "out of the box" air sign way of thinking.

Also with my relationship with people I´m extremely energetic, adventurous, impulsive and can get huge and sudden anger outbursts which is usually associated with fire signs, I´m also told that I appear as very prideful and borderline arrogant sometimes which once again wouldn´t be associated with air signs too much and my general first impressions was to think that I would have a decent amount of fire in my chart until I realized that I actually have very little to no fire in it.

I was born one minute before midnight but I was told that I was almost born 2h before that which would have made me a sagittarius rising instead of capricorn so it´s impressive how everything can change over such little time :61:

Is anyone else "not feeling" like their sign/element?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2020 at 14:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t feel like a Libra. I still don´t resonate with 90% of descriptions online. In fact I´d go so far as to say they make me hate being a Libra (and I´m a sun/rising/mercury/SN Libra plus 7th h NN..that´s a lot of Libra).

I can be charming went I really want....but something feels off when I think of myself as Libra. It feels like there´s no oomph there.
April 7, 2020 at 17:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Grand cross to Taurus Sun prohibited by tri-elftile from Scorpio to Aquarius!
I identify with people who loath, hate, and have absolute contempt for me!
:151: parallel :155: should be like a trine between the two and it is!
So I am more like a primitive Aries than a Taurus! :66:
April 7, 2020 at 17:17
(Aries) ram_goat
late degrees can cause this.. I am a very late 29 degrees aries, many people can´t see aries in me..

also narcissism and self delusion and shallow understanding of one´s own sign
can also cause this confusion..

you haven´t been here long enough to remember our other young gemini "Vanille"
who also didn´t feel like gemini sun.. and went on and on about it.

the longer she talked the more she proved she was indeed, gemini, but a very disturbed one.
April 7, 2020 at 19:02
(Pisces) IleneTs
The planet Mars (and Venus) conjunct your Sun gives your Sun more Fire.
April 8, 2020 at 10:24
(Sagittarius) Pdub
I don’t feel like my sun sign at all to be honest also.
April 8, 2020 at 10:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I can relate with you because I don´t feel like Air dominant. I´m much more Water dominant. I perceive almost everything on emotional level (Water), not rational (Air).
April 9, 2020 at 12:47
(Scorpio) mathssiah
Since your personality is the entire combination of your chart it makes sense that you wouldn´t relate to your sun sign, so I´d say usually you´re most likely to relate to your moon sign instead because of it reflecting your emotions and mood.
Although in general air signs are predominately known for thinking logistically while earth signs tend to be more stubborn in their ideas and fire signs more assertive with their opinions. It doesn´t necessarily mean that they´re unable to use logic the main difference is just that air signs are a lot more changeable because of them only using logic. Meaning that they´re able to see multiple sides of a situation rather them being tied down to one opinion, thats my general take at least;;
Appearances are based off of rising too so if you are a sag rising it would make sense :5:
April 10, 2020 at 12:17
(Leo) eliza98
You have a 5th House stellium, that Leo energy is probably your source of fire.
April 10, 2020 at 13:27
(Leo) Zephyrin
I don´t feel like a Leo most of the time, instead, I feel like a Scorpio but look like a Leo to people around me.

Some of my friends guess that I´m Gemini or Libra, though. :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »