Lack of friendships,relationships and loneliness

April 6, 2020 at 18:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Lack of friendships,relationships and loneliness
Hello,i am facing since school years till now this,i cannot make friends,relationships and have some fun,loneliness 15 years in a row,what is going on?

https://i.postimg.cc/7ZWKH3tR/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2020 at 18:24
(Libra) leorising
Do you have Saturn in 4th house in saggitarius, could delay your expression and affect how much emotions do you express. It’s like a stone in your heart, I believe that when you will be with 36 years old this become better.
Chiron in gemini could be a wound when you were a teenager at school, or problems with brothers or sisters .
South node in libra 2nd house, Venus in 3rd house in scorpio could be a karma with your possessions relate to a brother/ neighbors.
You bring a energy of 12th house for your ascendant (Leo at 12th, sun in 1st) , and your 11th house of friends in 8th house with your north node in Aries .
April 6, 2020 at 20:03
(Gemini) kimbermoon
I hope that you are staying safe during these stressful times.
Given the current situation, I imagine that you are struggling more with a sense of loneliness, now that social isolation is being demanded of us all.
Part of our collective lessons involve increasing our sense of self-reliance and gaining independence,while maintaining some sort of faith
to guide us through the necessities of safety and security.

You have definitely come into this life with certain challenges to overcome, as indicated by your chart. Many of these are genetic and karmic in nature, as indicated by your 4th H energies; this shows the influences from your personal familial and ancestral conditioning from the past. This conditioning forms the basis of who you are now, or at least who you think you are.

Relationship matters are a challenge for you, as a testament of your retro Jupiter in the 7th H, intensified by the square to Uranus. Recently this has come to a head with the major conjunction of Pluto with Saturn in your 5th H. This indicates the need for a necessary transformation within, that will help in making you more responsive to relationships. But in order for that to happen you have to get a clearer sense of your own personal strengths and weaknesses that may need amendment.

You have to get closer to your ‘true self’ that is still seeking expression, and which has likely been suppressed or blocked, perhaps due to insecurity or distraction [Sun sq Neptune], repression or dis-empowerment [Venus con Pluto] or by repressed fears about life itself.

This is a time for pulling all your inner resources together, believing in your aptitude and ability to overcome the challenges that may have previously seemed insurmountable. Amidst what seems like chaos, perhaps the journey at hand is more about releasing the soul through knowledge and awareness plus a lot of faith to resist fear and uncertainty.

I wish you the best during this time. I can offer you some further astrological guidance if desired.
April 6, 2020 at 20:21
(Scorpio) venushouse
Hi Inferno1,

I am sorry for your pain. I can relate with my Neptune in the 11th. Transient, unstable relationships.
As mentioned by the wonderful Leorising, you have Saturn 4th house(I have this) could be a challenging, cold difficult childhood. I mention this because the scars of childhood are compelling and influence us into adulthood. They effect mainly how we see ourselves and can be depressive. In Equal house
You have Cap ruling your 5th house, should be house of fun and relationships but Cap there can cause introversion and inhibition.
You have a prominent Gemini MC. You want to communicate, be visable, be social but with Chiron there, maybe there is an insecurity about how you feel you are viewed by others or some challenge you face being introverted.
Your Cancer 11 th house tells me you deeply care about others and want to be a nurturing force in people´s lives.

These are challenges but in no way the end of your story. All challenges can be and are meant to be overcome with some self work.
You have a glorious, powerful, auspicious Sun in your 1st house. You are meant to shine your Gemini 10th and overcome those challenges. Don´t worry and don´t give up! We all have challenges to overcome.
April 7, 2020 at 12:53
(Virgo) Inferno1 » venushouse
"You have Saturn on the base of your chart, exact on your angles.Shyness comes from fear and insecurity.Fear of being rejected, looking stupid, feeling so small you want to disappear."

"I see that apart from that oppressed Moon in 8th, you have 4th house full of malefics. Saturn sits on the IC, Uranus and Neptune, both forming hard aspects with other planets, are also there."

"Your Moon is in the 8th house, which may be a troublesome position in itself. With square from its own ruler, which happens to be Mars (on top of everything), it must be a pain. I believe you indeed feel lonely, shy and insecure - this is exactly what this natal configuration may do to a person."

Someone read me the above,maybe you agree maybe not.Sure there is self sabotage,blocking of self expressing,open up to other people,depression issues,inferiority emotions,insecurity of failure,dissapointment too easy.

I want to hide some characteristics from others so i tend to be too quite in job enviroment,too shy and fear from negative judgement,communication is not easy,i am too shy to look other into eyes for long time,to say what i believe,my opinion or whatelse.

So the view,the image of others for me it counts a lot,as i said some people they have discussed me as super shy,too quite,weak,weird person,i really hate that,i didn´t judged nobody behind my back so harsh,especially women ask me if i am virgo cause i look so closed and introvert,they guess right,haha. :22:
April 7, 2020 at 13:28
(Scorpio) venushouse » Inferno1
Hey Inferno1! :1:

Sure we all have dragons to slay. Part of what makes life interesting! You will always have to crack a few eggs to make your omelet.
People probably think I am impractical or delusional. We can change and grow and we all have strengths. My tendency is to look on the bright side of things even when all seems lost, there is always hope of transformation. It´s the Scorpio way and ever ingrained in my psyche. I hope that you also will have this hope of revolutionizing your world, one step at a time. We are all in some type of recovery from life´s difficulties. This is a link that I find immense inspiration from. I wish you peace and growth.

http://blog.virgovault.com/2010/12/…
April 7, 2020 at 14:00
(Scorpio) darkneptune
I share same struggles with you for shyness, lack of confidence in communication, anxiety actually everything that struggles one introvert but I think the best cure for ourselves is stepping outside of our comfort zone. I know it´s hard, I´m struggling with it too but that´s the only way to gain confidence and some basic communication skills.
April 8, 2020 at 11:43
(Virgo) Inferno1 » darkneptune
Taking the decision of stepping outside of comfort zone,is most difficult part of this story.When should i do solar return chart for 2020?
April 21, 2020 at 15:49
(Virgo) Inferno1
Lack of friends and same time lack of relationship,which planet or sign is responsible :176:?
April 21, 2020 at 15:53
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Sidereal natal chart is quite telling.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 22, 2020 at 15:09
(Virgo) Inferno1 » MarvinReal
What is the meaning exactly? Is any hope for positive changes so to approach friends and some relationships,for god shake i already turned 34 yo and stuck so much,don´t get me wrong,i´m angry with my self not with you who want to give a hand of help with your readings.
May 6, 2020 at 03:55
(Virgo) Inferno1
Hard time when i face this too many years,it sucks,no friends nowhere,no matter if i try to approach.
May 6, 2020 at 06:10
(Leo) Plutonian_Princess
I understand this very well because I have a 12th house moon square to Saturn and Opposite Pluto. I also have Chiron in Leo in my 3rd house. I was always very shy as a child and growing up never felt understood at all. I always felt like I couldn’t truly by myself for some reason. I felt like people didn’t understand me emotionally or that I wasn’t really listened to or “heard”. Chiron is where we need “healing”, so Leo (my confidence) in the 3rd (communication) has needed healing. But I will also say I am a natural introvert and love being alone...I need a lot of time to myself to feel truly happy and at peace.
I see you have your Chiron in Gemini (so same thing as me having it in my 3rd). Possibly you can relate to this in the way of not feeling heard or understood. You also have your Chiron in Gemini Square your Sun in Virgo. This will cause you to be insecure about how others view you and will make you feel more shy/less likely to put yourself out there.
Also I see that there could have been some trauma in your childhood just from a quick look at your chart. This could have affected your confidence.
You have your Moon in Aries in the 8th trine Uranus (possibly your mother got overwhelmed with her role as a mother and distanced herself from you, or possibly passed away because Uranus is about sudden changes and the 8th house death). Also since the Moon is in Aries Square Mars this leads me to believe your mother possibly had anger issues or was very violent either physically or emotionally. I have my Moon in the 12th Trine Uranus and my mother moved far away when I was young. You also have your Sun (Father) Square Uranus as well as Square Neptune. So possibly he was not there for you consistently either, possibly had some addictions.
May 15, 2020 at 09:01
(Virgo) Inferno1
There is always insecurity to make any kind of move to a person who may i interested for,so waiting first action,first move from the other side.Something is wrong probably,but this is me for several years,since 18 yo till now,nothing has changed at all,not why i didn´t ever tried or puhsed my self.
May 16, 2020 at 01:06
(Gemini) Darude » Inferno1
I´ve sent you a friendship request, and you declined???
Hopeless case :3:
May 20, 2020 at 09:55
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Darude
I will not open discussion about this one.Everyone has reasons to accept or declined someone in friend list.This thread was,about a specific quiestion,about lack of friendships,lack of relationships and chronic loneliness i face so far,by astrologically side,not by useless comments.

So many people out there,feel lonely,are alone,they can´t approach easy friendships as others do or make some relationships,doesn´t mean that it´s all their own fault or choice to be this way. :22: :63: :43: Their natal can give some details but astrology can´t do miracles as we know.
June 25, 2020 at 20:33
(Virgo) Inferno1
Will not make friends,not by choice,i know it,never had it easy with friendships,not gonna to begg or force anyone to be friend with me,they just don´t like my character or whatever.I will never do first move of approach,and even if they approach me,i will not be open from first day. :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »