Which aspects shows logic issues or lack of intelligence

April 5, 2020 at 22:06 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Which aspects shows logic issues or lack of intelligence
Hi guys!
I was wondering if there´s something in birth chart that shows some kind of lack mental skills or learning issues. Sometimes I feel my mind doesn´t function properly when solving for example, math challenges. Numbers are not my thing and I really feel dumb. ?
I read about mercury being combust is not a good thing. And my Mercury lies first degree capricorn.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2020 at 01:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Edgar Allan Poe was recognised as a genious and he had a closer Capricorn conjunction, then again if he had been independently wealthy he would have just stuck to poetry and kept his social circle small!
Some math savants need 30 mg tablets of Melatonin just to have a normal dream life!
Some of us get childcare workers dedicated to making baby scientists and some of us are exposed to losers who just fuck-around and make "scenes"
We might be scientists, consider how much we need scientists when Covid-19 was named after "last year"; The 19th year of the millennium!
Everything has another side, absolut-ism is good for vodka!
April 6, 2020 at 05:40
(Aries) ram_goat
Scorpio Sun
April 6, 2020 at 06:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm....You have Mercury in Capricorn...but your Mercury is inconjunct Saturn (the ruler of Cap)....Mercury inconjunct Saturn means, Mercury might be blind to the foresight and discipline of Saturn and you are undisciplined with your thinking.

Inconjunts are an aspect I´m still not entirely satisfied wtih in terms of my understanding of them. I have Mercury inconjunct Jupiter. I have Uranus, Saturn in Sag, Sag 3rd house cusp, Jupiter biquintiling my South Node (past life fulled fledged "talents") and Moon in the 9th......so by all accounts a pretty Jupiterean thinker....and yet I do so a sort of compartmentalization of these two functions.......I have very expansive thought...but it doesn´t really materialize in my life too much.........as if my mind is may say and think the right things....but not fully integrate them in my life. Something like that. Also my mind may stay away from things that would actually move me forward in life....and just likes churning ....without inegrating with life-purpose (Jupiter).

So maybe that inconjunct can be interpreted as an undisciplined thinking?

You have Mercury sextiling Uranus and Mercury in the 1st like me. You are probably really smart....just really hard on yourself. Maybe the fact it´s in Capricorn could manifest kinda like Saturn in the 3rd ( my placement...I ´used´ to be pretty good at math...now I can barely add 16+15 on the fly; I still consider myself super smart :); math is for the AIs :P)...or Capricorn just has super hard standards for itself.
April 6, 2020 at 09:15
(Sagittarius) Sus » themagi
Thanks Themaggi. I read about mercury in capricorn too. Maybe I´m too hard by myself indeed. Mercury quincunx saturn I read somewhere can make you feel stupid. You can retain lots of data but do not proccess it porperly. Sometimes I feel like absorving too much information but can´t use it in the right manner.
For eg, i´m good at crosswords and trivia. But terrible with sudoku...see? Numbers are not my thing. Since primary school. It makes me feel a real dumb!
April 6, 2020 at 09:16
(Sagittarius) Sus » IIyyaarr13
Thanks llyyaarr! Always enchanted with your insights :1:
April 6, 2020 at 09:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61:
April 6, 2020 at 09:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would say Mercury square Neptune because I have it and I really feel it because of my lack of concentration, difficulties with logical thinking, problems with understanding complex processes in subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry etc.
April 6, 2020 at 11:30
(Sagittarius) Sus » darkneptune
Ohh Garensav, I understand you. Sure your creativity it´s out of roof. People with strong Neptune are not of this sphere...
April 6, 2020 at 11:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you.
Well, yes, I agree with you. I feel like I´m from some other imaginary world.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »