Signs of psychopath!

April 4, 2020 at 15:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Signs of psychopath!
Well this is really very interesting and mind freaking study of a psychopath through astrology.I have been quite researching on this topic and have been seeing many vedic charts potentially to be psychopath.i am kinda little confused with my natal 12 house placement in western astrology.I am kinda worried that,do i have the tendency to became psychopath?
What are the signs and placement in chart which makes a person psychopath?Is it really in astrology or its just all about past traumas or abuses had in the past...Feel free to share your thoughts everyone ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 4, 2020 at 16:23
(Gemini) IKIK
Why do you think you might be a psychopath? From your chart I see that you have a lot of Aquarius and Pisces in you, which are signs known to be humanitarian and compassionate.
April 4, 2020 at 16:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IKIK
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why do you think you might be a psychopath?

Reply:It is because alot of people around me are calling me psychopath as i am emotionally detached and absent.I dont know why i am very misunderstood person.It might be alot of manipulation going on as i am going through tough times and people think i might react in aggressive and violent manner.I have done research on this how psychopaths are and what are their characteristic.i am quite confused with my 12th house placement.
April 4, 2020 at 16:38
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
This was interesting:
YouTube
YouTube
April 4, 2020 at 16:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » arush79
Ha, you are just attractive and career oriented.

I wish I had your chart... Geesh...

You are not emotional nor a homebody... You´re not meant to be...

Your nodes are taking you to focus on your career... Stop worrying so much about family
April 4, 2020 at 17:02
I have the opposite problem... I want to have a career but my nodes are pointing me to home and family life... Not career.

I could care less about being called a sociopath, Psychopath, insane... Ect...

It I were a woman I´d own the name b*tch because I get what I want and walk over several dead bodies to accomplish my goals... (figuratively of course)

Maybe you are frozen emotionally, your moon and Saturn are in the 12th house.

You do have some traits that make you come off as extremely attractive and your North node is focusing you on your career...

All in all, I wouldn´t worry about it. As long as you´re not killing anyone, I say you´re fine.

That Mars in the 4th looks iffy to me though... Home fights...

Either way focus on your career.
April 4, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
=====
Seems interesting.??
Thank you!
April 4, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333
But yes, you do seem to be emotionally distant but... It´s your choice of how you treat people.

So becoming the term a "Psychopath" is possible... But it´s really your choice...

I had a friend once, I would buy a large pizza and she would always reach for and get the largest slice...

It annoyed the sh*t out of me... But I see now that if you don´t take what you want sometimes... Someone else will get it before you...

In your line of work, insurance or sales... You have to understand that... Or you simply don´t eat.

Dog eat Dog. In that world...

Do the best you can... But again your nodes is pointing you to your career...
April 4, 2020 at 17:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Well i would never ever kill anybody and i know that for sure.
Thanks for your lovely insight.I would love to know more about psychopaths chart if anyone knows!
April 4, 2020 at 17:16
I wish I could find a Psychopaths chart... But I can´t find one in the ASTRO data bank...

Everyone knows who Ted Bundy is...
April 4, 2020 at 17:24
All I´m saying is in your line of work, Insurance or Sales, you will be called a sociopath or whatever...

It´s your job to sell... The more emotional you are about that job... The more unstable things will be...

I only survived because I... Well actually I was nice... Until my manager tried to fire me... Then I went all in on payback on him and became the best seller in the store... I did become a sociopath and Psychopath who would not even talk to anyone unless they were buying something or making a sale for me.

This was co-worker´s, the manager and even customers at times...

I got so good that they relocated my manager because they asked him why he tried to fire his top store representative... Especially when other stores in the entire district did not compare to my sales numbers...

I doubled the combined sales of everyone in my store...

They would make 2 sales each... I would make 4.

They began to hate me, and I crushed the other co-workers in sales even more...

They eventually quit because I was getting all the sales...

When I say crushed... I mean totally destroyed... And they were asking me how I did it...

I told them, they tried to fire me... So why the hell would I help any of them...

And laughed in thier faces and walked away...

I became evil in that place...

But that´s what they turned me into...
April 4, 2020 at 17:38
(Pisces) xxastrologyxx
First, I would like to start replying to your question by saying that astrology does not determine the choice of our actions, but it can, however, determine the traumas we experience. Astrology also influences our characteristics and hidden personality, but after all, we have the choice to decide how are we going to use that planet´s or sign´s or aspect´s energy. A person whose main emotional theme in life is suffering can heal others or make others suffer. First, I will talk about your birth chart. Then, I will give some of the indicators of problematic psychological situations in western astrology in my opinion and according to my research. I know astrology to some extent but I am not an expert on astrology.

Let´s start with sign placements. Both in vedic and western astrology, dignities are very essential. In my opinion, each planet in detriment or fall has the potential to cause some psychological problems if supported by many other indicators.

I will write Sun in Aquarius and Mars in Cancer below. About your chart, it is true that you have Saturn in the 12th house which makes your inner emotional world a little difficult one. Your Saturn is in Aquarius (domicile), so it is a humanitarian one. However, you have Saturn square Pluto. You will experience or have experienced a lot of difficulties in which you could not or will not easily transform yourself or the conditions. Because of Saturn square Pluto, you have destructive energy indeed, but it makes you an idealistic rebel, not a psychopath. Your destructive power is more about reforming the society or your life conditions. You can exaggerate freedom, and experience themes of restriction of freedom. Considering your life generally, you can have success after many hardships thanks to Saturn square Pluto. Also, your Moon and Black Moon Lilith are in Pisces in the 12th house. Your Pluto is in Scorpio, in the 9th house, and square your Moon. These all indicate emphasis on religion, philosophy, and spirituality. You should enhance these qualities you have if you do not want this emotional depth turn into something self-destructive.

Sun in Libra (fall)
Extreme dependency on others, low self-consciousness, indecisiveness

Sun in Aquarius (detriment)
Destructive rebelliousness, strange way of thinking, a little bit craziness, love for breaking rules.

Moon in Scorpio (fall)
Here is the big deal. Extreme jealousy in relationships, extreme desire for vengeance, other intense feelings that need to be under control

Moon in Capricorn (detriment)
Almost no empathy, being numb for other people´s suffering

Mars in Cancer (fall)
Emotional outbursts, hidden desire to destroy the enemy

Mars in Taurus (detriment)
Extreme resilience to change, a very materialistic approach

Mars in Libra (detriment)
Strategies for attracting people around, being very sneaky and diplomatic

Venus in Virgo (fall)
No satisfaction, extreme realistic approach with a lack of understanding of true love

Venus in Aries (detriment)
Mixture of love and violence (sometimes emotional, sometimes physical), selfishness, lack of love

Venus in Scorpio (detriment)
Manipulation via sexuality, love mixed with hate

Mercury in Pisces (fall)
Dangerous imagination and illusion, manipulative speech, deep understanding of enemy´s weaknesses

Mercury in Sagittarius (detriment)
Manipulation in the legal field, strong nihilism, perceiving everything only in a philosophical way

Jupiter in Capricorn (fall)
Extreme strictness, workaholism, narrow-mindedness, stubborness, being lost in fulfilling the ambitions

Jupiter in Gemini (detriment)
Hypocrisy, unreliable personality

Jupiter in Virgo (detriment)
Obsessiveness, destructive criticism, perfectionism, feeling servitude and extreme devotion

Saturn in Aires (fall)
Mastery in attack, feeling only like a soldier, physical destructiveness, identity issues

Saturn in Cancer (detriment)
Various emotional difficulties, immense emotional restriction, emotional destructiveness

Saturn in Leo (detriment)
Having an ego which longs for being boosted, self-worth issues, arrogance, boasting a lot

If someone has any of those placements in the fourth or especially the eighth or the twelfth house, it is very crucial.

For aspects, conjunctions are very important. For conjunctions, these sign placements can be a reference. If, for example, someone has Mars conjunct Moon, it can function as Mars in Cancer whereas if someone has Neptune conjunct Mercury, it can perform as Mercury in Pisces.

For other aspects you need to look at relatively more dangerous planets. Negative aspects between Moon(emotions), Mars(destruction), Saturn(oppression), Uranus(rebellion and strangeness), Neptune(deception),and Pluto (danger) may give psychological issues as well.

Mars trine Pluto is very crucial, because it is the aspect of a destructively powerful person.

A Scorpio or 8th house stellium, or 12th house stellium (especially with Mars or Pluto in the 12th house) can make a person psychologically more dangerous.
April 4, 2020 at 17:40
I hope that story at least gives you some insight as to why people call you a Psychopath or whatever...

When they don´t live in the world of sales... They don´t see how vicious people can be...

A desk job with a potluck every Friday is what they are used to... They are used to seeing co-workers and people as friends...

In sales... Co-workers are compitition and enemies... And everyday its a war zone... If you want to eat that is.

If you in the slightest mess up something... That could be your job or cost you monetarily... Sales is far more stressful and does take a toll on more emotional people....

Focus on your work.

Ttyl.
April 4, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Liz Greene´s "The Dark of the Soul Psychopathology in the Horoscope".

she studied 100 charts of serial killers and found 30 percent had Moon trine or sextile Chiron.

She says Moon-Uranus as well as Moon-Chiron is very important in terms of the disconnection associated with psychopathy. She says the easy aspects of Moon-Chiron make it is easier to disconnect from the pain of the feelings, leaving only a cold cynicism. Chiron experiences, like all the planets, involve a developmental process and have the potential to pass through several stages.

There is an* initial* rage and blame stage, the feeling of being unfairly victimized and filled with black bitterness because of it. With greater consciousness, this stage can transform into an experience of suffering without rage and ultimately some people can arrive at a place of compassion* and philosophical acceptance. The problem is when people get stuck in the* rage and blame stage and with a trine they may be unconcious of it.

Scherer also has a Mars-Neptune square which she says can reflect a deep sense of impotence and powerlessness. There is the feeling that one is always being victimized but one can do nothing about it. It can generate enormous rage but it doesn´t come out in a direct and honest way.

Moon-Pluto easily feels humiliated because all emotional experiences are taken so very seriously and cut very deeply. Every emotional encounter is a life or death experience.

With Venus-Saturn there is very deep isolation and hurt, a feeling of having no value and no capacity to find the self-value because the sense of impotence is too great.

As she says, lots of "normal" people have this kind of psychological picture and they act it out within relatively stable and more or less loving relationships through common or garden variety tantrums, manipulation, power battles, intense jealousy or punishing tactics when they feel aggrieved.
April 4, 2020 at 18:14
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I think there are a lot of misconceptions tied into the meaning of ´psychopath´...

You may appear cold or process emotions differently than someone else.
A psychopath would experience a lack of empathy, and a desire to inflict pain on others with disregard. Your chart shows empathy with Venus/Moon in Pisces. But I don´t know you personally, haha.
April 4, 2020 at 18:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi :)

Well without reading anyone else´s comments my first observations of your chart :

Saturn in the 12th - a challenging position. The planet of unavoidable lessons and limitations placed in the house of the subconscious and the karmic

Lilith in the 12th - lilth represents both sexuality and also our desire to stand up for ourselves in a raw primal way. It´s also in the house of the subconscious and the karmic....meaning you may or may not be aware of it´s existence.

South Node (past life) squaring Venus - in past lives you probably avoided "lessons" around relationships and relating. Squares to the nodes indicate what Jeffrey Wolf Greene calls ...skipped steps....difficulties we avoid

South Node squaring ASC....it´s a less popular interpretation....unless you follow esoteric astrology....but I see the ASC as our soul signature and primary "tone" of our life......yours is squaring the SN, possibly indicating problems expressing your truest soul self....coming from past lives.`

So far....these aspects already could paint a story - difficulties in relaing with others based on karmic past...a possible repreassion of one´s raw primal nature (lilith).

Chiron squares Pluto and opposite Saturn. Hard aspects to the planet that represents our wounds....

Venus quincux Chiron
Uranus/Neptune quincux Chiron

Quincux represent a relationship of one planet ignoring the other...parts of ourselves we compartmentalize. Your Venus...responsible for how you relate to people......is no AWARE of your Chiron (your wound). Same with Uranus the planet of individualization....that part of yourself....shown to the public in the 11th house....is also unaware of your wound. Your Chiron is in Leo which could speak to a wound around your personal desires and sense of pride. Being in the 6th could speak to a wound that prevades your everyday life....or a wound that has you feel inferior or subjugated to others (as 6th house is the house of unequal relationships (boss, employee, slave, master etc)

Moon Tri-Octile Jupiter - could be interpreted many ways...but tri-octiles (also called sesquiquadrates) in my experience speak to relationg between planets that are a bit unsual from the standpoint of the norm. Maybe you have a tendency to exagerate your feelings...or your emotions are unusually wise and hihly attuned or even you are unusually upbeat optimistic (all Jupiterean traits).

Mars Tri-Octile Pluto : "This aspect is challenging because these people are stubborn and determined, they often hurt other people´s feelings with their sharp judgment and their decisiveness can often lead to big life changes. They uncritically believe in the absolute truth and in their abilities."

You also have Mars retorgade in the 4th...that could speak to a family upbringing that had a lot of conflict.

You are an very sensitive person...with your Moon in the 12th and Pisces rising etc.....these placements make it so you are highly susceptible to the energies around you.....Neptune land is where a great deal of discernment is often needed....because you are connecting with the collective unsconscious on a daily basis....always in the background....you may feel feelings that are not yours very frequently.......if you don´t apply discernment to your preceptions....your feelings may be queieing you in on the wrong sort of behaviour.

Pluto in the 9th in Scorpio could speak to a sort of codepedency on others when it comes to personal beliefs and philosophy. Pluto represents where we experience powerlessness and enpowerment in our lives.

Anyways....what makes our behaviour is how we handle the toolbox given to us at birth. Some of us incarnate with energies that are harder to handle than others. Every aspect I described could be interpreted as really hard and proof that the person in question may have difficulties in this life....or could be spinned positively and said to be the reason why that same person is super loving and good to others.

The fact your Sun is in Aquarius along with your Mercury and Uranus and Neptune in the 11th...and your Saturn is also in Aquarius in the 12th with your moon in the 12th......seems to paint the picture of someone whose life focus in thsi life has to to diwht dealing with "the tribe"....ie humanity at large.....perhaps in a search to individualize.....but as a Pisces ASC Moon in Pisces/12th....this may be extra hard...due to so much sensitivity to the collective subconscious. Your Jupiter in Libra in the 7th reinforces relationships may play a key word role in your life....like your Venus in the 1st....since it´s squaring that south node....yeah....it seems to indicate someone whose life revolves around this relationship between the self and the collective.

I think you should talk with someone you trust, a psychologist perhaps...but one who you feel has wisdom and compassion enough to not judge.....and start reading books on the subject. If you ask, maybe there´s a bit of doubt in you....which is totally fine and a good thing that you have the self-awareness and self-motivation to investigate. I can tell you, psychopath or not.....we are all here to learn the lesson of love.....for some it´s cringy, some embrace it....some have to go through a lot of trauma....some have a great family that inspired them.......but we all...in one form or another must come to a baisc understanding of compassion for self and other. The world may seem very complex...but ti all ammounts to this in my book. So if that´s the case....the guiding principle wherever one is should be clear "compassion/love for self and other". If you feel you are lacking or ....havent really thought where you stnad on this....I ask you to continue asking, and exploring the subject. Always try and seek information from those who don´t judge....and have bent towards love, in their dealings with others....and obviously those who seem to be wise.

Anyway, I hope even a little bit of all that helped. Take care :) <3
April 4, 2020 at 19:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´d also like to add. No, I wouldn´t look necessarilly to astrology as the primary means to answer your question.

Do you feel empathy for others, in your own estimation? Do you feel capable of care and compassion towards other people? What is your assesment of your everyday behaviour in general towards others?
April 4, 2020 at 20:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe maybe they don´t like the Cancer in Mars, since it can be introverted suppressed energy versus the Mars where it might hold in a lot of emotions, thoughts, and feelings and burst out in anger. Jupiter might expand that at times, but in Libra more about harmony, unity, finding balance. Although Libra can tend to be more like a judge or lawyer in some regards.

Not so much a Psychopath, but like he pointed out, you have more of a Entrepreneur or business personality which is more geared to success if you put your mind to it.

This is part of the process as well letting go of other people´s opinions, gossip, assumptions, conclusions, fears of sucess they have themselves, jealousy, and competition. Since your Scorpio Pluto, I´ll tell you this is a huge issue with your generation itself. They gang up in cliques, go after the character and personality of their competition and give bad reviews, say a bunch of crap to knock the other out, and you just have to move forward anyway. lol I´ve been dealing with them since 2008.

Once you just stand up to them, they knock it off. Sometimes they don´t. People will call you all kinds of names, say bad stuff, and it´s gaining a layer of tough skin.

Offline or online, it´s just the way it is. When it´s family it sucks, but really it´s about your personal journey. You can´t live your life for your family.
April 4, 2020 at 23:24
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » arush79
Emotionally detached.....like the Aquarius You are.

Do not let other people define You.

It would be unusual for a true psychopath or sociopath to care enough to consider it a problem and ask questions as You are.
April 5, 2020 at 02:45
Sorry, what I meant to say was, the people calling you a Psychopath is probably jealous...

Focus on your career...
April 5, 2020 at 05:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
I only survived because I... Well actually I was nice... Until my manager tried to fire me... Then I went all in on payback on him and became the best seller in the store... I did become a sociopath and Psychopath who would not even talk to anyone unless they were buying something or making a sale for me.

Reply:I dont its a kind of psychopathic or sociopathic tendency.Its just you had a deep motivation to succeeded in whatever you were doing.It just pushes you to achieve your goal.Not talking to anyone and ignoring isnt a sign of psychopath.You were very determined and busy doing your stuff.
Psychopaths are naturally extremely charming and know how to exploit others one way or another without even caring for them or having empathy for them.
In the lines of sales people are often busy mentally as well as socially.They have to interact with alot of clients whether to sell something or anything so they generally dont have time to give to family and other people..

And laughed in thier faces and walked away...

I became evil in that place...

But that´s what they turned me into...

Reply:I think you got even more ambitious.Sometimes when you get hurt or being insulted,it channels something in your heart to prove ourself.Its quite normal i guess.
April 5, 2020 at 05:09
Lol, turned me into a monster...

You have no idea. When I was done, they hated me.

They couldn´t make any sales and in the end didn´t make any money...

I went from doubling thier sales to virtually getting every sale in the store...

The manager quit after being relocated and demoted... And then finding out that the managers got a raise... I think he exploded. lol

The other workers at my store... I ate them alive...

Sigh... Its thier fault... Oh well...
April 5, 2020 at 05:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » xxastrologyxx
=====
First, I would like to start replying to your question by saying that astrology does not determine the choice of our actions, but it can, however, determine the traumas we experience. Astrology also influences our characteristics and hidden personality, but after all, we have the choice to decide how are we going to use that planet´s or sign´s or aspect´s energy. A person whose main emotional theme in life is suffering can heal others or make others suffer. First, I will talk about your birth chart. Then, I will give some of the indicators of problematic psychological situations in western astrology in my opinion and according to my research. I know astrology to some extent but I am not an expert on astrology.

Let´s start with sign placements. Both in vedic and western astrology, dignities are very essential. In my opinion, each planet in detriment or fall has the potential to cause some psychological problems if supported by many other indicators.

I will write Sun in Aquarius and Mars in Cancer below. About your chart, it is true that you have Saturn in the 12th house which makes your inner emotional world a little difficult one. Your Saturn is in Aquarius (domicile), so it is a humanitarian one. However, you have Saturn square Pluto. You will experience or have experienced a lot of difficulties in which you could not or will not easily transform yourself or the conditions. Because of Saturn square Pluto, you have destructive energy indeed, but it makes you an idealistic rebel, not a psychopath. Your destructive power is more about reforming the society or your life conditions. You can exaggerate freedom, and experience themes of restriction of freedom. Considering your life generally, you can have success after many hardships thanks to Saturn square Pluto. Also, your Moon and Black Moon Lilith are in Pisces in the 12th house. Your Pluto is in Scorpio, in the 9th house, and square your Moon. These all indicate emphasis on religion, philosophy, and spirituality. You should enhance these qualities you have if you do not want this emotional depth turn into something self-destructive.

Reply:
Thank you for replying me and giving me such a helpful insight.I really appreciate it as its really in depth and also a insight to be consider when we see chart and tendency of a person to became or inborn hidden personality psychopath.
Based on my chart i dont feel i am a psychopath but i am little emotionally absent on the outside and choose not to show my emotion to the people i meet on daily basis.I feel that most people wont understand me and my emotion so its really difficult for to open up.so i have be emotionally strong and unemotional around everyone.this is what i am from outside but from inside i feel emotions deeply which creates a little confusion inside of me.I am still discovering my personality and i do not fully know myself.Uptill now what i understood about myself is that i am a very empathic person.very loving and very caring who cant hurt a single fly but i have seen that i often became an easy target for people pass blame on or comment on.Just like i have been called psychopath but people dont fully have understanding of me or they already have.just wanted to be sure about this thing.According to my research some are inborn psychopath and we can corelate charts of the people from history who were psychopaths and their placement in charts.Not necessarily all psychopaths are killer or criminal and not all criminals or killer psychopaths.Most psychopaths are very successful in business as well in corporate world and their nature really help them to succeed in such fields.These people are really ahead of general population and very well know how to succeed and make their way to the top.I am happy to know that i dont have anything related to psychopath in my chart.Although some people hidden personality trigger after a great traumatic and painful events which changes them to became very closed,selfish and destructive.

Sun in Libra (fall)
Extreme dependency on others, low self-consciousness, indecisiveness

Sun in Aquarius (detriment)
Destructive rebelliousness, strange way of thinking, a little bit craziness, love for breaking rules.

Moon in Scorpio (fall)
Here is the big deal. Extreme jealousy in relationships, extreme desire for vengeance, other intense feelings that need to be under control

Moon in Capricorn (detriment)
Almost no empathy, being numb for other people´s suffering

Mars in Cancer (fall)
Emotional outbursts, hidden desire to destroy the enemy

Mars in Taurus (detriment)
Extreme resilience to change, a very materialistic approach

Mars in Libra (detriment)
Strategies for attracting people around, being very sneaky and diplomatic

Venus in Virgo (fall)
No satisfaction, extreme realistic approach with a lack of understanding of true love

Venus in Aries (detriment)
Mixture of love and violence (sometimes emotional, sometimes physical), selfishness, lack of love

Venus in Scorpio (detriment)
Manipulation via sexuality, love mixed with hate

Mercury in Pisces (fall)
Dangerous imagination and illusion, manipulative speech, deep understanding of enemy´s weaknesses

Mercury in Sagittarius (detriment)
Manipulation in the legal field, strong nihilism, perceiving everything only in a philosophical way

Jupiter in Capricorn (fall)
Extreme strictness, workaholism, narrow-mindedness, stubborness, being lost in fulfilling the ambitions

Jupiter in Gemini (detriment)
Hypocrisy, unreliable personality

Jupiter in Virgo (detriment)
Obsessiveness, destructive criticism, perfectionism, feeling servitude and extreme devotion

Saturn in Aires (fall)
Mastery in attack, feeling only like a soldier, physical destructiveness, identity issues

Saturn in Cancer (detriment)
Various emotional difficulties, immense emotional restriction, emotional destructiveness

Saturn in Leo (detriment)
Having an ego which longs for being boosted, self-worth issues, arrogance, boasting a lot

If someone has any of those placements in the fourth or especially the eighth or the twelfth house, it is very crucial.

Reply:these are very helpful insight and i can look onto it on others charts if i find any correlation.O think these things can be considered and can cause people to have some psychological change but not entirely enough to be a psychopath or sociopath in general.Most psychopath and sociopath are extremely intelligent and are self aware to get away from anything they do.These observation may be right but i am looking for a more stronger placement which clearly define a psychopathic chart.There are all different level of psychopath.
April 5, 2020 at 05:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
=====
Liz Greene´s "The Dark of the Soul Psychopathology in the Horoscope".

she studied 100 charts of serial killers and found 30 percent had Moon trine or sextile Chiron.

She says Moon-Uranus as well as Moon-Chiron is very important in terms of the disconnection associated with psychopathy. She says the easy aspects of Moon-Chiron make it is easier to disconnect from the pain of the feelings, leaving only a cold cynicism. Chiron experiences, like all the planets, involve a developmental process and have the potential to pass through several stages.

Reply:Thank you for replying and giving me such helpful insight.I will give a read on The Dark of the Soul Psychopathology.moon trine and sextile chiron can be a indication a criminal or a killer but it doesnt define them to be psychopath.with these placements people can be seen has potential criminals or tendency to harm others.Not all criminal and killers are psychopath,most psychopath are very successful businessman,salesman and leaders.Qualities of a psychopaths gives them a edge in there field.Its a still good observation and can be seen and check while seeing someone´s chart...

There is an* initial* rage and blame stage, the feeling of being unfairly victimized and filled with black bitterness because of it. With greater consciousness, this stage can transform into an experience of suffering without rage and ultimately some people can arrive at a place of compassion* and philosophical acceptance. The problem is when people get stuck in the* rage and blame stage and with a trine they may be unconcious of it.

Scherer also has a Mars-Neptune square which she says can reflect a deep sense of impotence and powerlessness. There is the feeling that one is always being victimized but one can do nothing about it. It can generate enormous rage but it doesn´t come out in a direct and honest way.

Moon-Pluto easily feels humiliated because all emotional experiences are taken so very seriously and cut very deeply. Every emotional encounter is a life or death experience.

With Venus-Saturn there is very deep isolation and hurt, a feeling of having no value and no capacity to find the self-value because the sense of impotence is too great.

As she says, lots of "normal" people have this kind of psychological picture and they act it out within relatively stable and more or less loving relationships through common or garden variety tantrums, manipulation, power battles, intense jealousy or punishing tactics when they feel aggrieved.

Reply:These observations are very interesting ´mars-neptune square,moon pluto,venus- saturn´.Most people go through traumatic events and crave for justice.some became spiritual,forgive and accept and move on from it and some who is still in rage seek for punishment and revenge when they go have been hurt badly or being betrayed.Its very natural for a person to be jealous,vengeful and unforgiving or holding grudge against a person.psychopaths are quite different than these because people who have a bad or traumatic past seeks for justice and commits crime.And there have been some who have gone to extreme lengths and committed very severe crime,they can be considered as psychopath.Its still unknown and a debating topic what makes psychopaths different from normal human and how they goes to these lengths.
April 5, 2020 at 05:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
=====
Most psychopaths are sadistic who loves to inflict pains and suffering on others people.They enjoy it but there are psychopaths are extremely successful in many feilds.Not sure what makes them different because as much as they have a dark side,they have a positive side too.
April 5, 2020 at 06:04
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » arush79
You are welcome.:)

We all have bad and good aspects, it depends on us what we will do with that, don´t take it to the heart, we all make mistakes..After all-we are just humans.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »