Following NN leads to success?

April 3, 2020 at 06:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Uranus
Following NN leads to success?
I read somewhere on twitter that by following the path of your north node you can become very successful? How can I do this and what does it mean for me?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2020 at 07:20
(Cancer) TimeLord
After so many years I still failed to become my NN. The NN Path is so tough for me that I become one the most unsuccessful person. Already so many attempts failed and half of my life span already gone for nothing. So now I have decided to go with my SN Path till the End.
April 3, 2020 at 08:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t do it! NN leads to your..........DOOOM! :D
April 3, 2020 at 19:15
(Scorpio) Uranus » TimeLord
Hmm... how do I follow my SN path then? Is this working for you?
April 3, 2020 at 20:25
(Pisces) fishscales
How are you defining “success“?

Material success? Familial success? Career success? Relationship success?

I would say the north node refers mostly to internal success... Although that internal success can utilize and express itself through external, tangible means.

The nodes are about balance. The south node represents internal and external qualities and tendencies that we have already developed during previous existences. Often these qualities are developed at the expense of the qualities indicated by our North node.

For example, you have NN in the 4th and SN in the 10th. (So do I.) This probably means that in past lives, you expended alot of energy in the areas of career and public image, at the expense of 4th house pursuits of home life and family.

Concentrating on following the path of your north node does not necessarily guarantee worldly success, or even success in the areas of life represented by the house the north node occupies. What it can offer is the opportunity to become a more well rounded person internally and become stronger in areas where you are possibly deficient.

Exploring the path of your NN also does not mean you have to ignore or forsake (in your case) 10th house issues. But the universe will probably not tolerate you martialing all your energies and focusing them on 10th house affairs. You will probably experience resistance, and will probably not be happy, because deep down we all know we have to take the path we are most afraid to take.

Study NN in Leo and NN in the 4th house, synthesize the interpretations together, and see if they point to a path you have been avoiding, because you feel more naturally inclined towards following the path of your 10th house SN in Aquarius...
April 3, 2020 at 20:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
North Node is something achieved over your whole lifetime in many different ways. North Node Leo is your North Node which is pretty much about learning to be a leader, self-sufficient, self-reliant, independent, front and center stage, and this can take shape in many forms since Leo can be many different creative platforms online or offline.

Actress
Story-teller
theater
Different Art Mediums
Dance
Opera
Amusement park themes
Musician

Then you have leadership
Religious/Spiritual teacher, minister, nun, priest, healer, etc.
Military leader of different branches
Leader of organization,agency, non-profit, civil services
Police Officers

Intuitively, you should be drawn to whatever your passionate about. Usually it´s something you´ve done all your life and usually give up because other people might feel it´s a pipe dream or not what they feel is a valid profession in their opinion.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »