Which is my IDEAL PROFESSION?

April 3, 2020 at 00:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) FredeAndra
Which is my IDEAL PROFESSION?
Hi, my MC is in :173:, so I have :153: :191: :155: :171: in 8th house, :153: :171: :193: :157: :191: ASC

I was wondering in which way I could use this energy in order to find a suitable job for this kind of energy.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2020 at 04:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Freedom seeking Mars is final dispositor to a number of planets!
Your inner self has some medical ability.
You have more achievement modality than I have so you shall do something independently!
April 3, 2020 at 16:18
(Taurus) FredeAndra » IIyyaarr13
Thanks, what do you mean with this "Your inner self has some medical ability."?
April 4, 2020 at 00:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » FredeAndra
I interpret a Midheaven exactly 90 degrees from the Ascendant, "always", others here put it elsewhere; I still believe it is parallel part of the ecliptic, so you will have others here imagining it on the Pleiades or middle of Gemini when hoping to see what is unique about your chart!
April 4, 2020 at 03:57
(Cancer) detectahead
And what have you done with this "energy" in the past? What educational achievements have you acquired or career pursuits attained?
April 4, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) FredeAndra » detectahead
Creative stuffs just like advertising, copywritting... but that didn´t work so well. The thing is that I´ve been so mercurial in my professional life, and I got the feeling that I should integrate Mars (Mercury conjunct Mars in Aries) and the topic of the 8th house as well. I´ll be glad to reset my life in this point.
April 4, 2020 at 20:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » FredeAndra
With the Virgo, Aries, Taurus this is geared to the Medical or Mental Health professions. Not really sure if you ever went that way. Sure, it can be used for writing, communications, presentations, but really finding the niche, voice, and category. Since writers can be technical, non-fiction, fiction, fantasy. Maybe even mixed with the Medical or Mental field. Maybe you never tapped into that area.
April 5, 2020 at 14:39
(Cancer) detectahead » FredeAndra
Working the service area such as security for buisness enterprise. Private investigator

Educational background and expieriece will determine what work is sought after.

Choices are limited due to abilities

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »