The Horror!

April 1, 2020 at 17:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Horror!
Hoosier poet James Whitcomb Riley was born when Edgar Allan Poe died.
Russian Surrealist writer Valentin Rasputin was born when H.P. Lovecraft died.
Those who choose Horror as their genre shall be obligated to continue writing after death! :24: :14:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2020 at 17:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Indeed. It should be obligatory to write posthumously.
April 1, 2020 at 18:32
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Interesting! I am fond of Poe as he is a Maryland native and I grew up a little bit in Baltimore where he lived.

And I kinda hope it’s true for Stephen King tho many would argue he isn’t comparable to these authors works. If anyone has read his entire Dark Tower Series (not the movie gah!) they will tell you differently about him. Now I really want to go look at his natal chart.
April 1, 2020 at 18:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
Stephen E. King´s Geocentric and Heliocentric charts have enough literature degrees of the Zodiac activated that it would have been certain he would have been a writer had he been raised in Havana Cuba or Djakarta Indonesia!
April 1, 2020 at 18:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
That’s really interesting to know! I adore him. Especially as he has aged. I once sent him a painting and story he had inspired and he actually contacted me back and thanked me. I find that to be amazing that he takes the time to truly interact with his fans. I’ll hold dear to that moment for sure.
April 2, 2020 at 00:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”
March 8, 2021 at 09:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
An Exorcist is in the news saying that Horror flicks are "dangerous" could that be why Clive Barker and Terry Brooks are officially "Dark Fantasy" writers instead of Horror story-tellers! :22: :8: :22: :8:
March 8, 2021 at 10:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Talking about writing after death...

I was totally soaked up by Erich Fromm books and his way of thinking, and led by my fascination I searched for his natal and found out that he died the day I was born.
More to that, his Gemini Neptune is 3 degree apart from my Vertex.

However, I do not consider myself his reincarnation or successor or whatever, but this is interesting, like there are some strings in this reality that fill with beads of souls in time...
May 20, 2021 at 22:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Moon_Queen
The Spirit forms from beads of blood :140: :141:, the soul just flies upward! :76:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »