Scorpio Rising Solar Return experiences?

March 28, 2020 at 23:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Scorpio Rising Solar Return experiences?
Hello everbody , Im close to my new solar return , I was wondering if any of you had this Rising before and how was it ! I understand that the deep transformation it will be in my Natal Scorpio houses which is 3 & 4 house.

Also the ruler of this Scorpio Rising Pluto is conjunct IC with Saturn and Jupiter....
I can imagine a little bit ....

But I wanna know your experiences with that Rising Pls!

thank you¡
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2020 at 06:59
(Aries) Emmanuel_131
Hi Silvi, I have this rising this year and Saturn in the 4th house. This astrological year is also the year of my Saturn return. I don´t usually believe in astrology, but strangely things have worked. This has been an extremely difficult year for me, both emotionally and psychologically. I am being forced to mature in all aspects even against my will and without being prepared. I started to see my family in a different way and I´m having to review all my past in order to move forward. I know that I have to change and that I need to change but I unwittingly resist. Although on the outside and to others I look the same, inside, I know that I am not the same. Last week I lost my father prematurely :(. Anyway, I´m terrified ...

June 23, 2020 at 18:06
(Aries) Emmanuel_131
I´m curious about other experiences too 😥
June 24, 2020 at 21:44
(Pisces) Starryeye
Hi
This is an interesting topic. As i am also scorpio rising but im new to astrology so i dont know when is my solar return. Maybe also i can have some answers as i can see you are 1 year younger than me. 😊Anyone who can tell and explain that to me also i will be happy.😁
June 25, 2020 at 01:25
(Scorpio) Tamara91
I had a scorpio ascendant this year in my solar return along with 4 planets in scorpio in the 1st house. I noticed that I was more introverted and less talkative. I tended to keep more to myself and crawl back into my thoughts rather than expressing myself. I also needed more space from others and I was a bit antisocial this year.

I´d say theres an emphasis in your SR on saturn conjunct the IC though. I heard conjunctions to the angles are the most important aspects in a SR chart. That all ties in with pluto/jupiter in the 3rd house. So an emphasis on the 3rd and 4th houses. Saturn seems to make you take more responsibility/make you work hard in those areas of your life. And maybe that´s making you a bit more antisocial/less outgoing subsequently.
June 27, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Silvi » Emmanuel_131
Hey! Emmanuel , how are you?
Thank you so much for your reply.

I´m really sorry for your lost.
Did you had bad aspects to your sun on this SR?

Im triying to live in present but, all things take me back to the past, even the new people I know.
Everythings looks so important and karmic. Thinking on apply acceptance, to be able to look forward, but it is very painful. I resist too.

In my case I can even smell what is going to happen but , nothing I can do. Extemely tired of being in control of everything.
It feels as something died in me.
I see many signs too, caterpillars, birds , everything is pointing to a Karmic Death ( Saturn- Pluto)
This is a very emotional process, a psychological one.
We should have to end whole this more stronger than ever.

all my Pluto Traumas comes to surface in last few years. ( Pluto in 3rd)
So maybe is time to liberate from them. I´d like to see your SR chart if you want.

June 27, 2020 at 19:16
(Taurus) Silvi » Starryeye
hi !

Your SR starts at your birthday. That day is the beginning of the new Solar Chart. So I guess you are Escorpio Rising in your Natal one.
June 27, 2020 at 19:24
(Pisces) Starryeye » Silvi
What does that mean? Can you explain more please. 😊
June 27, 2020 at 19:27
(Taurus) Silvi » Tamara91
Hi Tamara , how are you !

I noticed that Im very secretive , not able to share my things and deepest thoughts with others , distrustful and so intense. I had a jaw surgery last year that was very traumatic. Im trying to liberate from dental issues and having a lot of patience since 5 years , while I´m working on my mind, and communication , very hard process.So painful. Aware of the power of words, specially.
Trying to forgive old resentments of family , friends , specially brothers.

And yes , being the mother and father figure at home. Caring my mother and feeling super tired too.

Thanks for sharing! :)
June 27, 2020 at 19:37
(Taurus) Silvi » Starryeye
There´s your natal chart, and your Solar Return Chart.

The Solar Return Chart is a new Chart for 1 Year process.
Starting every birthday . Is a different one.

So since my last birthday (April 29 ) Im living a whole new year and chart until my next birthday.
Every Solar Return, you have same solar sign but different houses and aspects. Different Rising and moon.
June 27, 2020 at 19:37
(Aries) Emmanuel_131 » Silvi
Thank you very much Silvi!
I have felt exactly like you ... I also felt like I was dead inside so I decided to change things at the end of last year, but this year came as a bomb and nothing was as I thought. I´m here worse than before. I hope that all of this strengthens us, but I can´t wait for it to end.

A guy called my attention to the meeting between Sun and Chiron in my 2020 SR, also Jupter, Pluto and North Node.

You can certainly see my SR chart, I will be happy or lighter in being able to share this with someone :)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
May 12, 2021 at 21:24
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Silvi
I am very confused about solar return charts. I read somewhere that they are felt 6 or 3 months before birthday.

I was born at the end of the year, do for example to see 2019 I checked losar return for december 2019. I thought it was making sense. Then I noticed I should check 2018 to see 2019. But I´m not sure still.
May 12, 2021 at 21:25
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I had Scorpio rising solar return, but I´m not sure what year it was applying to, if I was born in December.
May 23, 2021 at 07:55
(Aries) Emmanuel_131 » Joanna Suzanne
Hello Joanna! I´ve been looking at your SR charts. You had SR Scorpio Ascendant between December 28, 2018 and December 28, 2019 and this time interval was your personal year 2018. Your personal year always starts on your birthday, so now you are experiencing your 2020 SR whose SR Ascendant is Gemini. I hope I was helpfull.
May 23, 2021 at 09:01
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Emmanuel_131
Hello ☺️ thank you! :)
May 27, 2021 at 18:04
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Emmanuel_131
Is it true that it is activated 3 months before birthday?
May 27, 2021 at 23:43
(Aries) Emmanuel_131 » Joanna Suzanne
Ok...I´m not an expert lol :4:... to tell you the truth, a year ago, I didn´t used to know anything about astrology :25: :22:, but I think it depends, I think it may be related to the effect of some transits on natal planets or natal houses that can precede the SR and perpetuate after it. In my case, I could feel the effects of my SR 2020 already in 2019 and of my SR 2014 already in 2013, these were very remarkable years in my life in very different ways. On the other hand, I don´t know if I felt the effects of the 2021 SR already in my personal 2020, at least not so strongly I think.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »