Horary practice: Coronavirus Vaccine.

March 27, 2020 at 08:54 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) astro-flame
Horary practice: Coronavirus Vaccine.
Hey, guys!

Trevor has sent me this horary about the vaccine for the virus and it inspired me to write a blog entry (always happy to analyse something challenging and different from the relationship questions, which are about 80% of my daily consultations. Not that I mind as it gives good practice, but when it turns into a routine, a new and difficult case is welcome)

Here´s the link and a shout-out to Trevor :37:

https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 27, 2020 at 09:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very interesting post, YC88.
Thank you for sharing.
I hope you are safe and healthy.
:3: :80: :37:
March 27, 2020 at 09:12
(Aries) astro-flame » MarvinReal
Thanks, same to you!

I started social distancing way back in 2017 :61: (I work from home)
March 27, 2020 at 09:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s cool. I am socially distanced whole my life. Astro-seek is sort of extraordinary openness. :4:
March 27, 2020 at 09:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Your horary analysis is exemplary! I wish you are right. I actually guess that the UK will be the first to develop a vaccine, because government invested 1 billion pounds for the vaccine research, plus other increased expenditure on the healthcare system. I am sure, however, that the EU, the USA, Japan, Israel and others don´t want to be ashamed either. So it´s a RACE!
March 27, 2020 at 09:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
China has a moral duty to do so first, plus prevent that happening again by forbidding wet markets with wild animals.

Russia can succeed too. It´s a new cold war.
March 27, 2020 at 12:06
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
November 16, 2015
a documentary about the danger of the Chinese work of the construction of the covid that comes from bats and was coupled with a mouse virus to be transmissible man to-man.
YouTube
YouTube
March 27, 2020 at 12:29
(Aries) astro-flame » MarvinReal
Thanks for the compliments, I do what I can. Speaking o the country that will develop, I was just musing "out loud". But it´s not about how much money a country puts into research. A lot of money doesn´t automatically mean effectiveness...

Either way, someone needs to come up with it, ´cuz I already am not going anywhere this summer and I don´t want to have two summers in a row without vacation :39:
March 27, 2020 at 12:59
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
"I wish you are right. I actually guess that the UK will be the first to develop a vaccine,"

Unfortunately UK PM found positive.
China should do it and do it very fast.
It´s their moral duty.
March 27, 2020 at 13:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Prince Charles as well. Yeah, the UK is one of the chief shitter countries to catch it. Lucky you. Incredible that India is 2nd most populous country in the world and you have only 843 infected cases! How come. Lucky paradise.

EDIT: England’s Chief Medical Officer Professor Chris Whitty, Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Health Secretary Matt Hancock said they had been diagnosed with Covid-19. Many high profile people. Lot of celebrities, the Royal family has to be in a self isolation, too.

Only India is a paradise without the virus.
YouTube
YouTube
March 27, 2020 at 23:36
(Taurus) nutelina
Hmm vaccines never ´kill´ virusses, it is at most a signal, but is hopefully mimicking the disease. The flu vaccine has usually the worst effectiveness because viruses mutate all the time.
March 27, 2020 at 23:42
(Cancer) Trevor77 » nutelina
The Scientists are fully aware of there mutations, so they are looking for a part of the virus which stays the same they can target, thereby it working in every strain, thats what theyre trying to do anyway,

they are looking for its weakness I believe
March 28, 2020 at 11:01
(Libra) zarko22
YC88

It is not clear who made question about this.In this question there is no facts about time and date of puting a question.There is no ruler of Hour.So,we can not know wheter chart is radical or no.Horary questions,as Bonati told,are very sensitive and one must be deeply involved in qquestion if he hopes for answer from Heaven.
Question made in such mode is not serious,at least.
March 28, 2020 at 11:53
(Libra) leorising » MarvinReal
I ve read today that Queen Elizabeth is with coronavírus
March 28, 2020 at 13:07
(Aries) astro-flame » zarko22
On the questions of the chart being radical I side with John Frawley - a lot of the conditions you can find in the usual list were necessary for the astrologers of the past as a diplomatic way to not give an undesired answer and, in many cases, save their life. The question of the ASC in the last or first degrees of the sign is connected with a possible error in calculations in the pre-software era.

So every chart can be judged, because "consideration before judgement" is a thing of the past.
March 28, 2020 at 13:08
(Aries) astro-flame » leorising
:41: I´vo only heard about Prince Charles a few days ago... so much for social distancing
March 29, 2020 at 09:35
(Taurus) nutelina » Trevor77
It´s weakness is people :2:
March 29, 2020 at 09:53
Will be eventually, every living organism has a weakness

Its weakness is astrologers lol
March 29, 2020 at 14:09
(Taurus) nutelina » Trevor77
Aha, so by telling when a creature was born you think you know all about them. Well then tell me how you know that for bacteria and then tell me how that goes for virusses. I´m really eager to hear the answer. :44:
March 29, 2020 at 14:12
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
No, that sounds too much like a conspiracy theory.
March 29, 2020 at 14:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Yeah, but they were tested, and found positive. Trustworthy sources also said so. The Queen is healthy so far. Actually I think that the public wouldn´t be informed even if she wasn´t, because it would cause major panicking comparable to the coronavirus itself. The longest reigning monarch in the history just cannot die of some random virus. She is a legend. Millions would be willing to die instead of her.
March 29, 2020 at 14:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Happy bacteria. Look how it´s cute. And it´s a simulation. Pretty cool.

EDIT: sorry, this video is correct one.
YouTube
YouTube
March 29, 2020 at 15:55
No that last part was just a gimmick :75:
March 31, 2020 at 05:51
(Aquarius) altair
This is not what it appears, and as such, more research needs to go into the inception/engineering of this ugly scourge. This does not and will not, act as expected. Beware. :21: Details...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »