Health and astrology? “Trying to connect the dots” (Newbie)

March 26, 2020 at 03:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Zenful_hobbit
Health and astrology? “Trying to connect the dots” (Newbie)
Hello! I was wanting to know if anyone is familiar with trying to read natal charts and health issues, such as if I should be looking at certain aspects around my ascendent and Saturn or look at the houses or all of the above? Also if there is any recommended videos or books on this topic because I just don’t know how or why I been sick so long or if anyone could take a look at my chart 🤧 I believe there is some karma involved.. because this sickness isn’t natural.. it’s happening in a odd fashion after I acted selfish and I treated my health badly..

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 26, 2020 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
what exactly is your sickness?

I\´m unable to look at your chart for some reason..
March 26, 2020 at 15:55
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Everything that exists and everything that happens is natural.
Most of what is happening is completely unknown.

I can speculate on these big questions like all people but also like all people, I have no answers.
Those who are sure of their answers in any regard, I Am most suspicious of.

Open minded speculation is valuable but dogma is dangerous.

If You took Your health for granted that could have an obvious impact on health.

I see the effects of karma in this life.

I try and be compassionate and kind. ( though I am imperfect as are we all)

I have many friends who have helped me in my time of need because I had been generally kind, helpful and compassionate in my life.

You can be kind and compassionate NOW. Whatever Your past actions.
Be kind and compassionate toward Yourself.
Forgive Yourself and accept that perfection doesn’t exist.
Just being aware and thoughtful of Your past selfishness is a good sign. You care.

I hope that You do find relief from Your health problems.

Our health and our time are the most valuable aspects humans have.

I like Your screen name Zenful hobbit. I love Tolkien’s books and Zen philosophy.
March 26, 2020 at 15:55
(Libra) themagi
Aye, I´m also unable to check your chart. Try to edit all the details and enter them again. It says something like "invalid coordinates".
March 26, 2020 at 22:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Usually coordinates mean nearest ´big´ town, some little hamlets are just four cottages and a flashing yellow light! Column of :171: 0`00" is obviously default!
March 27, 2020 at 03:31
(Taurus) Zenful_hobbit » spiral
Hello thanks for taking a look! I changed the coordinates. And my sickness had been a terrible sinusitis that happen and now I been sick since the antibiotics usage and now I’m not sure if I have Stomach issues or it’s the sinus issues again, it’s caused heart issues also it’s a messy situation.
March 27, 2020 at 03:34
(Taurus) Zenful_hobbit » Leo Moon
Thank you very much for the reply. And I’ll take your words for food for thought and gratitude. But Capricorn has been strong in my life recently keeping me as a hermit :( And thx! I’ll take a look at some zen philosophy when I get better as I’ve not really familiarized myself.
March 27, 2020 at 03:35
(Taurus) Zenful_hobbit » themagi
Hello thanks for taking the time to check it out, I redid the coordinates.
March 27, 2020 at 03:37
(Taurus) Zenful_hobbit » IIyyaarr13
Hello thanks for reading my post, I’m not sure what you mean, if it was the coordinates, I redid them once more to fix it.
March 27, 2020 at 03:54
(Pisces) fishscales
"..because this sickness isn’t natural.. it’s happening in a odd fashion.. "

With Neptune and Uranus in the 6th, that isn´t surprising...mysterious (Neptune) illnesses, and illnesses with a sudden onset (Uranus)...the sudden onset of illnesses may be exacerbated by your Mars/Uranus square too...

Saturn rules the 6th...its possible health matters are an area of karmic emphasis for you...

Saturn is conjunct the MC... health may be related to the public image or expression of authority...

"it’s happening in a odd fashion after I acted selfish and I treated my health badly.."

Health issues often tend to surface when we neglect our health :3:

Karma is just simple cause and effect after all...

"Also if there is any recommended videos or books on this topic"

Your goal should be feeling better, not finding out why you feel bad...

Take a walk, excercise, get some fresh air, adopt healthy habits...

Do things that will cause you to feel better...Keyword is "do"...
March 27, 2020 at 03:58
(Libra) themagi
Well you have Neptune and Uranus in the 6th house of health. Neptune could potentially make you more sensitive in general, and Uranus may speak to changes or some uniqueness.

Karma doesn´t exist....in my book...not in the way people think (divine retribution). There is no grand external cosmic dispenser of justice...it´s our own subconscious we have to deal with.....but acting in ways that go against your own heart..or simply telepathically picking up on thoughts that are no so nice and are floating around in the ethers.....will make one manifest adversity.

But you gotta know, you are in total control.

You have Sun square Neptune like me....so you may be a very sensitive individual.
You also have Sun sesquiquadrate (tri-octile) Chiron. Sesquiquadrates according to what I´ve seen speak to ways in which we manifest the energy of those planets in an unusual way. Someone who is unsually serious may have Sun sesquiquadrate Saturn....or someone whose deep feelings are bound to be misunderstood may have Pluto sesquiquadrate Moon (like I do)....you have Sun aspecting Chiron.....this could speak to being more sensitive than usual....a sense of woundedness....or an unsually powerful healer...or health frailties.
March 27, 2020 at 04:27
(Taurus) Zenful_hobbit » fishscales
I now see, yes with mars/Uranus squared it drives me crazy because I just want it solved. And I’m grateful how things happen nonetheless I was “delving into alcoholism and such” and my immune system just got terrible every time. But I will take what you said with thought and focus on “doing” it takes the pressure off instead of finding out why. I have difficulties with always wanting to know and understand but I see your perspective it’s very calming in a sense. Thank you for your time and helping me have some clarity on my chart.
March 27, 2020 at 04:46
Thats a very logical perspective, I can find some clarity in that also, actually as I’ve never thought of it in that way, as I’ve flipped the coin back and forth but it makes sense to me, more so as law of attraction type to be succinct instead of karma. Most of my better days was when I was in control instead of pointing fingers at karma.. And yes I am more sensitive without wanting any adversity or issues. And I haven’t looked at that aspect regarding Chiron as I’ve had the health issues and expression(creatively) blocked and emotionally blocked. I’ll try taking another look at my chart to understand this tri octile hoping it will not linger much longer. Thank you for your time and helping me see more clearly, the information helped.
March 27, 2020 at 05:07
(Libra) themagi » Zenful_hobbit
Astrology doesn´t help you with being healthy weather in body/mind/spirit. What you want is not astrology.

Look at how whatever issue you have makes you FEEL. Then look to change your atitude in some way to create a permanent feeling of betterment in that area.

Health is super simple. We carry around shitty emotions stemming from shity beliefs, traumatic episodes or poor mental hygiene in a a society that is in denial about how your mind affects everything.

To be healthy you just address the emotion/thought at the root of it. Changes in behaviour usually go with. We insanely believe we should be healthy no matter what beahviour we engage in. The end.

That´s it. Whatever your issue ( you should share it with us or someone if you really want help;forget about astrology) you need to a) relax your nervous system (meditation;stopping reckless behaviour;basic self-careattitude of self-compassion)- nothing will be solved from stress and the mind doesn´t help when we are in flight or fight b) become aware of the root cause c)stop that shit, and do some healthy shit instead.
March 27, 2020 at 05:35
Damn. I suppose I needed to hear this. I suppose I haven’t felt the same since some traumatic episodes that did happen while being sick. But I wouldn’t know how to change myself after now, to reassert to think healthy or remove old residing negativity of the situation to begin new. It’s a more sensitive subject to bring up on this board more or less. But I did get abandoned in a sense and treated wrongly and poorly by some loved ones that caused ptsd for a long while and it’s had an effect on my relationships generally. But I’ll engage in finding help as my situation is a very lengthy. But I hadn’t looked at my situation proportionally to solving it for good. Thank you again for this reminder of emotional health.
March 27, 2020 at 06:09
(Libra) themagi » Zenful_hobbit
Take it from me....if you start with self-love...it doesn´t matter what kind of horror you phased, what kind of specific context you are in...it will lead you to the solution. Put your hands on your heart, eyes closed and continuously say "I love you" as if you were telling it to a child you cared about it. Do this even as the mind reacts with distractions....and only stop when you have had your first cry. And then continue doing it :) You should feel big relief and lightness. That´ll tell you you are doing it right.

Self-compassion is the only panacea. Specific things you can do to address speific contexts all start from there.

I highly recommend guided meditations online. You need to find a voice and person you like and enjoy listening to, that you find soothing. We ALL suffer from PTSD in different degrees. The solution is the same...relaxation...love. Body relaxes, releasees crappy emotions, emotions take the shitty thoughts with them....you achieves mental/emotional homeostatis...you feel relief...you feel more inclined to engage in behaviour that will further relax you and feel good....and you start the upward spiral trajectory in terms of wellbeing.

Processes that bypass mental churning and analysis altogether aere most effeient....since we were mostly traumatized by equally irraational causes...we are emotional beings. Emotional beings living in a shitty society where self-hate is normal end up developing PTSD et...specially if they are sensitive. Only solution stop the self-hate.

Even if you find the whole thing cheesy, do it anyway. Take care.
March 27, 2020 at 06:37
Doesn’t sound cheesy even then cheese is considered healthy or maybe vegan cheese I’m not sure (a joke) so I’ll give it a try. I haven’t visualized or done this practice yet with myself. Your absolutely right about stopping the self hate. I hope to get on that path again of well-being and compassion. Thank you for the explanation and opening my mind.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »