Pluto in aspects with other planets

March 18, 2020 at 19:53 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
Pluto in aspects with other planets
Out of curiosity... Pluto is seen as a malefic planet, but in astrology... I think you always have two sides - positive and negative. So...Even malefics can be beneficial ?! :4:

Which aspects of Pluto with other planets are good?

Some of Mercury - Pluto aspects?
Venus - Pluto aspects?
Neptune - Pluto aspects?

What do you think about Sun conjunct Pluto? I guess it´s very powerful, but I´m not sure if in a positive or negative way.
Yes, I guess depending on how we use it...
But my feelings aren´t the best anyway.

I am waiting for your opinions. :13:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2020 at 20:02
(Libra) leorising
I have sun conjuct Pluto in scorpio, I had transform relationship with my father, This become better after 30 years . I believe I had power to change my life ...
My Venus is scorpio ( could be Venus + Pluto )
March 18, 2020 at 20:49
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Happy birthday, Nola_la! :76: :117:

EDIT:
Are you sure? :4: your Solar Return was
Solar chart: 18 Mar 2020 - 12:29 (CET)

Btw, I have Pluto in aspect to Mercury, Moon, Saturn and Neptune in tropical natal chart, considering aspects by orbs. I certainly feel it as a personal planet because of it.

How do you enjoy a lockdown in self isolation?
March 18, 2020 at 21:25
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Pluto parallel MC and :161: means contra-parallel IC & :162: in my natal chart.
This time in history is prone to bad karma and I wouldn´t have Pluto prominent unless I was actually able to handle it!
I have Pluto in ´fall´ in Virgo so it is not dispositing, it is dispositted by Mercury.
Some might say the :154:BQ :160: before the time I was born is malefic just because it is in fact a biquintile!
Pluto with Venus induces ´obsession´
There were a couple of Pluto parallel Neptune sub-generations in the eighteenth century, they are interesting to investigate even though the climax of their lives is long over!
March 18, 2020 at 23:57
(Pisces) Nola_la » MarvinReal
Thanks, but 18th it´s not my day :2: :3: :3:
March 19, 2020 at 00:14
(Aries) ram_goat
From my own chart...

Mercury Opposition Pluto (4°51’, Separating)

This aspect affects thinking in such a way that these people are overly dominated by their opinions and instincts. This results in biased thinking. These people study sporadically, but when they do, they put all their energy into it and consequently they become very exhausted. When they search for truth they are convinced of their opinions and they do not consider practical aspects much. They often use all the information and intelligence they have into manipulating others. However, they are often unaware of it.

I agree with all the bad sides of that description.. I suppose one of the positive aspects of it, is when the day comes that you finally understand/master/come to terms with these placements after many, many, years of struggling with it within yourself, you come to a point where you are easily able to see your failings in others, and maybe, sometimes, help them with it, even if it is only in an isolated episode or one-time event.

It´s very easy to get lost for many years in the dark/negative side of pluto aspects, I think,
and it takes a lot of work, thought, and growth to outgrow and transcend them. To gain power over them instead of the reverse. It´s a long and painful road, but once you reach the end of it, whatever aspect you master or conquer becomes almost a healing power, in equal proportion to the level of mastery you attain over your own "deficiency" or "affliction".

With the passing of time, and the growth of understanding this placement in my own personality, I became a big fan of this quote, which I think gets to the soul of it...

From Wikipedia:

The reference is to Oliver Cromwell, who wrote to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland on 5 August 1650, including a phrase that has become well known and frequently quoted:

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible that you may be mistaken."

March 19, 2020 at 01:35
(Libra) themagi
Astro seek, with´s it´s crazy degrees variations that give me Venus quintile Mars and other aspects in my chart that can be seen nowhere else.........also are the only site that don´t aknowledge my Pluto being conjunct Venus (albeit in a big orb of 9º.

I never liked ideas such as malefics. I mean, if the term malefic doesn´t tell you you are doing with something slightly superstitious at the root...I dunno what to tell ya :P

It´s total horse shit thinking Pluto is bad........unless you want to make having Scorpio placements of any kind bad as well.

---

I have Venus in Scorpio barely conjunct Pluto who is also in Scorpio........and I can see this at once guardedness and appetite for emotional intimacy of total transperency......and wanting to devour, almost destroy the other person. I´d consume their soul if they were game lool ....this is when I´m really into someone. If I didn´t have so much Libra and Piscean influence to balance it out.....it might have been harder to control.BUT....the jealous part, and vindictiveness is BS....at least for me.

I have Pluto sesquiquadrate Moon and Chiron....which is stupidily called a minor aspect (in my experience the minor aspects are more advanced and meaningful and telling of unique dynamics for the individual).........and I´m begging to see the source of my real depth of emotion.......even though I´m a Gemini Moon connected to Jupiter and Uranus....in the happy 9th house. Chiron also gets jacked up.........and explains my wanting/needing to try and heal people with such ferocity and resoltuness....and also probably of how deeper and less surface level my wounds are (like my emotions).

I often say Pisces and Scorpio are my favourite signs.......Scorpio are definately cool because of the emotional depth and authenticity. Pluto is the planet that would have to be working properly in a sick society to make it be able to comfront it´s shadows..........so it´s only "malefic" because we are so emotionally constipated and unwilling to exam or even talk about our flaws publicly.

Sun conjunct Pluto is very alluring. They are usually people with little time for BS, which I really appreciate.
March 19, 2020 at 02:33
(Pisces) fishscales
I have moon trine Pluto...

I don´t mind it...

But you have to be careful how you use it...
March 19, 2020 at 02:39
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
From my own chart..

Node Trine Pluto (0°53’, Applying)

The positive thing about this aspect is that it gives people great and fascinating energy that leads them to the focal point of their life. The experiences of power and powerlessness and the encounter with their own Shadow helps them overcome their life challenges and find their life path.

I´m not going to talk about this one in detail here, other than to say:

"yeah" and "lots of wasted time"..

Especially this part..

The experiences of power and powerlessness and the encounter with their own Shadow

helps them overcome their life challenges and find their life path.
March 19, 2020 at 02:51
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Yeah NN is conjunct my moon, so it´s trine my Pluto as well... Closer than the moon trine actually...so I can relate to that...

The whole thing is finished off by being part of a grand trine with Saturn

A very weird configuration...

Overly happy and bubbly people kinda piss me off...

But I can´t stand sad sacks that feel sorry for themselves either...

"Look on the bright side of life, but be serious about it" could be my motto...
March 19, 2020 at 02:54
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
^^That reply was meant for ram goat... Don´t know what happened...
March 19, 2020 at 02:57
Yep I got it too..

Saturn Trine Pluto (4°45’, Separating)
This harmonious aspect gives people strong-mindedness, ambitions and desire to meet the needs of their I. The power of Saturn is positively enhanced by Pluto´s energy. It is a fusion of responsibility with power and intensity.

But to be honest I have enjoyed being an "un-aries" aries, the more time passes the more
I enjoy it..
March 19, 2020 at 03:01
But I can´t stand sad sacks that feel sorry for themselves either...

"Look on the bright side of life, but be serious about it" could be my motto...

That, and...

"Persevere. Scars & all.."

Takes lots to kill me. Diamond hard psyche. Downside: the highest temperature materials get put into the hottest furnaces..

I appreciate having Jupiter in 12th many many days
March 19, 2020 at 03:27
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Persevere. Scars & all.."

I could never relate to people who have nervous breakdowns or "can´t continue". How do you lose control of yourself like that? With Pluto, there´s a strength that can always be tapped into, that I think can overcome anything. One of his positive sides.

"I appreciate having Jupiter in 12th many many days"

I always considered that to be the placement of the folks who were really good "underneath it all", no matter what´s going on in the surface.

I´ve read new agey sites claiming that Jupiter in the 12th signifies protection from a guardian angel.

In reality, I think it´s protection born from from good psychological habits cultivated over lifetimes. A dharmic placement.
March 19, 2020 at 03:34
I could never relate to people who have nervous breakdowns or "can´t continue". How do you lose control of yourself like that? With Pluto, there´s a strength that can always be tapped into, that I think can overcome anything. One of his positive sides.

yep..

I´ve read new agey sites claiming that Jupiter in the 12th signifies protection from a guardian angel.

In reality, I think it´s protection born from from good psychological habits cultivated over lifetimes. A dharmic placement.

whichever it is, it´s saved my ass more than a few times.

I really am a good guy underneath it all..
March 19, 2020 at 04:01
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
The 12th house rules what is hidden, what "lies beneath".

Jupiter is benevolence. Despite what appears to be happening on the exterior, I think a Jupiter in the 12th person is benevolent at their core, subconscious level. I think the 12th is an important, if not the most important, house with regards to the psyche... More so than the ascendant, Mercury, etc.

Jupiter may not give wealth, fame or popularity in the 12th, but it gives the gifts that count.

Actually, it doesn´t "give" anything...it just represents what the native has earned.
March 19, 2020 at 04:06
(Cancer) TimeLord
Pluto ?
What´s the catch ?
Pluto has total 9 aspects in my Natal Chart including Trine to MC and 8 others to 8 planets. I´m not adding any astroid or special points.
I´m no Plutonian.
March 19, 2020 at 04:39
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Pluto -Jupiter conjunction here. I don´t think it´s a positive conjunction. And it´s placed in my 7th house, in Scorpio.

So many transformations, painful lessons in the relationship department.

Pluto also opposes my 4th/5th house Moon ...which is also squared by Saturn...tough.

I don´t think I like Pluto. At all :))
March 19, 2020 at 07:17
(Scorpio) Archi_BlackEagle
I think about pluto and saturn much more different than many people. I don´t call them ´malefic´. in my life these planets affect my life very badly and hardly but when I look at my past and evaluate all happenings in my life then I see how I have changed and became more and more stronger but at the same time more compassionate person. That is really very interesting. Without tests and hardships of these planets nobody can get collective consciousness. I believe we don´t need to be afraid of these two hard planets , we just need to focus on how we can handle hard aspects of these planets and how we can improve our personality traits thanks to these planets. Our natal chart is a whole with our good lucky aspects and bad aspects and our mission is to analyze our chart better and then we can know our self better , so we can use our good aspects to help us to fight against to hardships of pluto and saturn. After each transformation we start feeling lighter and stronger and this feeling make me so happy. :)
March 19, 2020 at 08:37
(Capricorn) Tarık » Luna Alba
pluto mc conj here
March 19, 2020 at 09:11
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have Pluto Conjunct Moon in the 10th house. I think it’s gotten me through my eventful life (or maybe was the cause of some of it). I’ve survived multitudes of actual abuses in my life (I call it the hellish trinity—sexual, physical, emotional), and still have the capacity to love and forgive in order to get on with my life. I’m not jaded and still believe in good.
March 19, 2020 at 13:50
(Leo) Pixel
Hi everyone, I hope the whole of you are well according to what is happening these days... please, take care of you and yours :79:

I have many pluto aspects in my chart, and the explanation given are accurate :

Scorpio ascendant...
Sun (conjunct MC) sextile pluto / Neptune sextile pluto (
Mercury quintile pluto
NN quintile pluto
Lilith trine pluto (lilith conjunct IC)

What to say about all these aspects... an ability to overcome very hard situations... strong will... deep thoughts and good observation skills most of the time (details)... and a powerful mind even if it can be weak at the beginning of a process.

:17:
March 20, 2020 at 17:45
(Aries) nutelina
I don´t agree that Pluto is good or bad either, I view it more as inevitable change. That said, I think Pluto is maybe more difficult in Scorpio than Libra. I find it´s actions the hardest to see actually, maybe logically because it is so slow? Like I can sense a bit of Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus but Pluto is like invisible compared to those closer planets...

That said people with those aspects I´d like to read from too :27:
March 20, 2020 at 17:48
(Aries) nutelina » Luna Alba
Ah how bad is it really? With your Leo moon? :2: You are still young you know, you should just let go and see where it gets you but that´s a process, sweet surrender :27: I know it sounds maybe like worthless advice but take it from someone who is extremely stubborn. Sometimes the hardest thing is to let go and be vulnerable. I got the best friends by being vulnerable.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »