An astrology of the COVID-19 pandemic endings

March 17, 2020 at 11:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

An astrology of the COVID-19 pandemic endings
Possible hopeful future of coming back to normalcy. When? How recent pandemic affected your country? your city? your job or business? your life or lives of people you know or who matters to you? What´s your opinion? When our rights, joys and freedoms will be back to our grasp?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
March 17, 2020 at 11:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
***"
Coronavirus outbreak: What astrologers predict
As hope springs eternal, the soothsayers say things could change from as soon as March 30
Published: March 17, 2020 13:16
The article suggests several dates.
A Textual excerpt from the article below https://gulfnews.com/uae/… For seeing images and videos, follow an original website there.
As the fear of coronavirus spreads faster than the disease, raising more questions than answers globally, astrologers with their star perspectives are in the spotlight, with even the most die-hard sceptics giving them a listen-in.

Nothing can perhaps illustrate this better than one of the umpteen comments on a YouTube video on coronavirus by Indian astrologer Ashish Mehta that has gone viral.

“I always take astrology with a pinch of salt but this time, I really, really want it to be true,” says one sceptic after listening to the video.

The reason? As Mehta, who is highly sought after for his predictions, explains in the video, things will begin to look up from March 24, thanks to planetary movements, the result of which will begin to be felt by March 30. The advent of summer on April 13, he said, will only help matters, with a cure for coronavirus being approved and the world slowly, but surely, coming back to normalcy thereafter.

“A lot of people ask about the coronavirus these days. Out of curiosity or out of fear, everyone’s question remains, now what next?” says Mehta. “Any virus is born from the conjunctions of Rahu or Ketu (the invisible planets that denote the points of intersection of the paths of the sun and moon). Due to the combination of Guru (Jupiter) and Ketu, it intensifies.”

Mehta points to the planetary positions for the spread of coronavirus from China to the rest of the world. “But fortunately, on March 30, Guru is leaving Ketu’s alliance and entering Capricorn. That means after March 30, we will all be free from the effects of the coronavirus. This will start from 2.58pm on March 24 itself.”

Psyched out
The explanation is music to the ears as it spells early hopes for hundreds and thousands of residents, who like the rest of the world, have been psyched out by the novel coronavirus and its meteoric rise across the planet over the last few weeks.

“March 30? That’s not too bad, we all just need to hang in there,” says Leela Raman, a Dubai-based housewife.

“Let’s hope he is right,” says Ian Hammonds, a software engineer, also based in Dubai.

Transitions behind the upheaval
According to some astrologers in the UAE, however, the wait for full relief may get a bit longer.

Dubai-based Acharya Sandeep Bhargava, astrologer and life coach, is looking at May 11 for the world to be at peace again.

NAT 200317 Sandeep Bhargava-1584436602723
Acharya Sandeep Bhargava
He attributes what is happening around us to the transitions of Saturn (on September 18 last year and January 24 this year) and Jupiter on November 5.

“These transitions collectively explain the upheaval around us. Also Mars was placed in its own house Scorpio which governs physical and mental health. All these together spell calamities, whether natural or man-made,” he says.

Another astrologer and Hindu priest in Dubai, Upendra Shastri, said, “Ketu is the main factor behind the creation of coronavirus. The astrological impact of the virus outbreak is said to have actually begun on November 5, 2019, when the planet Jupiter entered the house of Sagittarius. “

NAT 200317 ASTRO-1584436605819
Upendra Shastri
He said the combination of Ketu, Jupiter and Sagittarius has triggered the virus outbreak. “From December 14, 2019 to January 15, 2020, Jupiter remained in abeyance due to which the virus did not spread so much. But it is when Jupiter began to rise after January 15, the world began to see the impact of the virus.”

Cure for the virus
Shastri says Jupiter will be in Capricorn from March 30 until June 30. “When this happens, Jupiter becomes weak and the coronavirus is likely to become weak and we will see a cure for the virus during this period. Also the negative impact of the virus will be lowered during this period. Things are going to take a positive turn from May onwards.”

Fellow Hindu priest and astrologer Acharya Umesh, also based in Dubai, agrees that May is the time when there will be relief from coronavirus.

Acharya Umesh
Acharya Umesh
“Rahu is passing through its own constellation. Rahu’s variance in the constellation is spreading poison all over the world. The spread of any type of virus is due to this. Rahu will depart from here on May 20. After this, the global situation will come under control.”

Staying positive
A fifth astrologer Raju Pandit says, “The important thing is to stay positive during a time like this. Things can only get better after something as trying as this.”

He says salutations to the sun are important as the new year with the summer months begins in mid-April.

“Let us pray and stay positive, the worst will soon be behind us,” he adds.
March 17, 2020 at 12:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Indeed, Rahu is exalted in sidereal Gemini and Ketu is exalted in sidereal Sagittarius. My positions btw. Why then Jupiter and Saturn are to blame for the conjunction with Ketu? Could Jupiter as a great good cause also great bad, e.g. helping excessive spreading of a viruses? What game is played by Saturn in that? Arrowhorse will reply shortly, I know he left.
March 17, 2020 at 12:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If we look at this event from the perspective of what it creates in society, as well as in every person we´ll get:

- fear
- isolation
- discipline
- organisation
- trust in authorities...

Aren´t all these elements Capricornian/Saturnian?

Since sidereal Pluton just entered Capricorn, this could just be it...

If we learn to be disciplined, organized, aware and all that Capricorn wants us to be, on time, next 20 (or less) years could be way easier.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 17, 2020 at 14:18
(Taurus) Boyan » Moon_Queen
Only one thing...."trust in authorities".
With Mars in Capricorn.And soon conjunction with Pluto.
Hardly a trustworthy position.

And all heading to a real age of Aquarius.A lot of "authorities" will be questioned.
March 17, 2020 at 14:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Boyan
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturnian trust in authorities must be true, solid and cannot be based on lies and deceptions (as it was so far) so Yes... People must create solid trust troughout questioning... Isn´t it what´s also happening easily?
March 17, 2020 at 14:41
(Taurus) Boyan » Moon_Queen
Questioning definitely.
But trust...only when you hear the answers.
For now with Pluto in Capricorn only deceit and withholding the power through any means necessary.
March 17, 2020 at 20:48
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
Oh March 30, like I came here to save you... all I´ll put some Ragu in the Kettle :2:
March 17, 2020 at 20:56
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
Will we be free from the economic impacts? Especially the impacts on regular ,working people and small business?

Or perhaps as usual Big corporate interests will be bailed out and the rest of us will get nothing.

Well maybe we will get a foreclosure notice, or past due or late fee notice.

I am fortunate to have zero debt...I am concerned for those that lose pay for awhile and have debt.

I hope we enter into an age of Aquarian ideals become reality.
March 18, 2020 at 00:33
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Personally... I think it´s all a crock of shit like the rest of the illusion that the idiot box creates. It´s a hoax designed to spread fear among the masses so the government can come in and save the day with poisons designed to "save" you!

It´s a hoax to build up and get everyone prepared for the real government clamp down but it serves two purposes. It will mask the collapse of the economy, which is designed to fail, by saying the virus did too much damage. It will pass as it would be "controlled" and the normal slave grind will continue however it will be much harder due to the collapsed economy.

The second purpose is this "Self Isolation" BS is to keep people inside so they don´t notice the massive upgrade to all cell towers and new installations in public areas, which are ultimately causing the illness in the first place. It´s not viral, it never has been. It´s radiation poisoning.

Everything will shut down to cause panic and fear except the power. They´ll never kill the power because they must feed the fear propoganda. Plus they want to ensure your cellphones and WiFi are constantly pumping out the radiation.

You must always have your pocket microwave in your pocket by your balls or stuffed down your bra, just in case you recieve an emergency message from the saviour government to say all is ok.

"Possible hopeful future of coming back to normalcy. When?"

Nobody knows what normal is anymore.

"When our rights, joys and freedoms will be back to our grasp?"

Never. Until there is a proper worldwide awakening to why the world is in the state that it is. Even if there is, it would cause so much trauma and distress that most will have no idea what to do or where to look. There will be incredible rates of depression and suicide. If we make it through that, what´s left will have to muster the courage to talk to their neighbor and organise, localize and hope other communities have done the same.

But even then it would be difficult because we live in the age of degeneration and far too many are comfortable with the ugliness of today´s world. Most would prefer to fall deeper into there depravity which was their escape from today´s cageless societal prison.

Also the media has destroyed the very essence of being human by forcing us to fight each other over shit that doesn´t matter. Those of us who can see have been living in the land of the walking dead for a long time.

"How recent pandemic affected your country? your city?"

New Zealand is home of the Sheeple. No body I have encountered can see what´s happening. They believe their flat paneled god as it beams it´s lies through that warm radiation. The only ones who seem to be panicking are the government, stay at home parents or retirees.

Supermarkets are running low on all the shit that doesn´t matter. People addicted to consuming are starting to feel the comedown from not being able to buy their favourite brands.

Still plenty of piss and ciggies though. Can´t have people going without whilst the voluntarily imprison themselves in their own homes.

Well... that´s how I see it. :1:
March 18, 2020 at 16:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Wow, that makes sense for sure. Sidereal Capricorn entrance just confirmed by severely increased pressure by authorities. But then again, Aquarius is also ruled by Saturn. Uranus also has such qualities of suppression and/or violence, both mythologically and in historical records.
March 18, 2020 at 16:42
=====
That could mean that authorities will eventually not refrain to do whatever it takes, even very brutal methods to protect public from even bigger harm by uncontrolled spreading. We have 220,000 cases and 9,000 deaths globally and its multiplying by astronomical speed. Just not everywhere the same effects.
March 18, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
I already read analysis where 80 % of population is infected and half million deaths in each country. In that case is better to temporarily subdue to authorities regardless of how much we hate it and harm our lives. Just we have to press them hard to lift it asap.
March 18, 2020 at 16:50
=====
Indeed. That´s my great fear that novel 1984 is fully realised worldwide by this virus, which already did bigger harm than 1929 and 2008 recessions. Pluto will for e you to subdue to its power by incredible tools governments have to control everyone´s life. That´s perfect manifestation of its archetype.
March 18, 2020 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Hahahaha. Ragu in the kettle? Sounds like Rahu and Ketu. Very original, Nutella. But you don´t read messages?
March 18, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see it similarly.

Also I can accpet the theory that virus was spread so everyone must be vaccinated. Convenient.

I´m skeptical after all. Who knows where the truth lays?
March 18, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Yeah, you´re right. This situation is killing everyone. If you don´t die on the virus, you may die on hunger or by not having money to pay your bills. Thanks for mentioning this social and economical aspect. You know, people assumed, and then, one week later was everything different. Like some horrors. Let´s hope.
March 18, 2020 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
I am usually deleting posts containing rude words, and refusing to read posts which are too long. Sorry bro.
March 18, 2020 at 17:15
(Libra) leorising » Moon_Queen
and for dealing with all this bad from capricorn (saturn) we are stuck at home (cancer) 4th house!
March 18, 2020 at 17:21
(Taurus) nutelina » Wolfmoon
LOL going through some tough transit?

"The second purpose is this "Self Isolation" BS is to keep people inside so they don´t notice the massive upgrade to all cell towers and new installations in public areas, which are ultimately causing the illness in the first place. It´s not viral, it never has been. It´s radiation poisoning."

Radiation poisoning means you´ve eaten radioactive particles I think?
March 18, 2020 at 17:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Very nice connotations, indeed.
March 18, 2020 at 17:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
I wasn´t talking about messages from women. I banned that. I meant my message to you, dude. :3:
March 18, 2020 at 18:52
(Aries) AriesNotAries
Wrote this a few days ago, my own attempt at predictive astrology:

Old Man Saturn is in his 29th degree, pushing ALL the planets to move forward.

Yes, it can be a painful pressure put on us to be progressive, to conquer that mountain with only the most certain of positive attitudes. Saturn has been handing out the Reality Checks lately, hasn’t he though? This global pandemic we have found ourselves in IS a Reality Check, and a revolutionary one at that.

First, Pluto joined him at 22 degrees Capricorn on January 12th, 2020. Think face-to-face with Death, destruction before rebirth, a comeuppance of sorts. It was no surprise to me that the virus is thought to have come from a bat: The bat has been associated with death and rebirth for centuries by peoples all over the world.

Jupiter joins them in the 20th degrees on March 3rd, and is moving fast to join Pluto on April 4th. Think Expansion, spreading and becoming more international.

Mars rushes in tomorrow, on March 16th, and I imagine he brings more energy to the entire event. How the energy is used remains to be seen.

Will we respond with confidence AND mercy?

Will we apply our intelligence to implement plans that are practical and healthy?

This coming Wednesday, March 18th, the Moon lights up the gathering, brings soul to the crisis, nurtures a much needed compassion and healing.

The very next day, The Sun at 29 degrees Pisces forms a tight stimulating aspect to Old Man Saturn, further encouraging compassion, healing, and grace.

2 days later, on the 21st of March, 2020, Saturn finally moves into Aquarius. All that anaretic work is over at last! We are optimistic again, aggressively seeking cures and social innovations that make us healthier. Aquarius: Revolutionary. Visionary. International. We can see the big picture from this height and choose to change our relationship with the planet and each other.

Do I believe this world wide pandemic will peak around March 21st, or maybe April 4th when Jupiter joins Pluto, and that our understanding of it, our consciousness of it, will transform the problem itself?

I don’t know. Every time I think I can see what’s coming, events surprise me. The Reality of what unfolds always looks different than I expected. I want to believe we will respond with strength as well as human decency, but we are sick, and people don’t always behave rationally when they’re sick. Look at all the toilet paper hoarding.

I’m in the high risk group for this virus, a year away from 60 with a history of asthma, bronchitis and anything pulmonary, so this virus feels personal for me, but I’m choosing to rise up against it’s power. To use all of my resources to infuse my body and life with clarity and health. Not allowing myself to panic, knowing that the stress is not a useful tool for the practical work that needs to be done. A brisk walk on the greenways that crisscross my town will serve me better.

Mars has got to consult with Old Man Saturn, so don’t worry about Mars going rogue: Saturn’s leadership is SOLID. He knows Pluto’s poison, and will find its antidote. And Jupiter has got our back. Coaching us to be our best self, buoying us up with informative inspiration.

I realize I threw a lot of dates around in this piece, and may have sounded as if I was predicting something using the planets as my evidence. As if the planets created this pandemic and its resolution.

Remember, though, I am the Skeptical Astrologer: I’m trying to prove that it is our human spirit that controls our destiny, not the stelliums of starlit spheres that surround us. I just find it impossible to ignore those incredibly beautiful celestial bodies, and marvel at the coincidences of their movement and ours.

I am merely a mathematician and a student of the symbolic. I don’t know how much worse this pandemic will get before it gets better, when the situation we’re in will shift. But I’m hopeful. I’m putting my faith in myself and the human race to rise up and be their best selves.
March 18, 2020 at 20:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AriesNotAries
=====
Thanks. I´ll try to find few hours to read it. I guess you are Tropical astrology student though. :)

Edit: It was actually interesting to read it till the end.
March 18, 2020 at 21:43
(Taurus) nutelina » AriesNotAries
Speaking of which, I just spoke to a friend who has Lilith in Gemini... And I see you have your NN in the 6th, as well as Pluto... And Chiron in Pisces and in the 12th...

What a story!
I´d suggest you stay with us.
March 19, 2020 at 12:23
(Taurus) Boyan » MarvinReal
As for brutality i have no doubts.As for protection i highly doubt.It is easy to change motives when armed forces are in the streets.And very tempting.Especially where there is rule of one man like in some countries.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »