Dream interpretation: Transit Pluto square Sun Exact today

March 15, 2020 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leeleelibra
Dream interpretation: Transit Pluto square Sun Exact today
This dream I had shook me when I woke up this morning, I feel it’s correlated from Pluto square Sun? Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

So, in my dream I was traveling across my home town on a bike with a male friend, it was dark (there´s more detail to that but I can´t remember) all of a sudden, my friend and I come up on some gang members that broke loose and were hitting everyone they saw with baseball bats. My friend got hit across the head with a bat, he was lying on the ground and I had to rush and get help. I rode the bike fast and I was scared because there were more ppl all around me. I hit someone who was chasing me with a bat, it was like a sickness broke out and everyone had gone mad...
I take a turn down my best friends parents road. I scream outside LET ME IN!!! I was terrified, everything was pitch black outside their house. Her mom gets up and says get inside Leanne. I climb in the bed with the mom, dad and friend. My friend says it´s not a big deal! (Like she was a little girl again) Then I screamed all frustrated saying noo we are in danger my friend was hit.

Her mom calmly says,
Leanne, no we are not.. your friend does not exist

So I laid there in the bed, dumbfounded. What... he was never there? What was I doing that whole journey if none of those people existed?
That´s when I realized in that moment that I had schizophrenia

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2020 at 17:48
(Libra) leeleelibra
Apologies for grammar errors, I wrote this fast so I wouldn’t forget ?
March 15, 2020 at 19:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, it has to do with a LOT more than just that transit, I assure you! You surely are a very interesting research subject with that chart and current transits, haha.
March 15, 2020 at 20:44
(Libra) leeleelibra » Davis212
Please tell me more ?
March 15, 2020 at 21:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leeleelibra
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure; I´ll do in a little while, after I do some emergency shopping before everything closes for 2 weeks! ??. We are having a general business shut down and a 2-weeks curfew starting today at my 6pm, ??. This coming Mars-Jupiter-Pluto triple conjunction is going crazy!
March 16, 2020 at 02:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, I am back; sorry for the delay.

So, your dream…

If we look at your natal chart using the "Whole Sign House System" (and I think that it is the same case in Placidus), we notice that you have a Stellium in your 12th in Scorpio: Pluto, Jupiter, Venus, the North Node (NN), and Mercury. Pluto is conjunct Jupiter (an orb of 8°), and Jupiter is conjunct to Venus and the NN.

Now, there are two houses that are related to dreams; actually 3 of them: the 12th, the 8th, and the 4th houses.

The 12th house - among other things - is about "imagination" and also about the "subconscious". It is also about "other worlds" and "dimensions", such as the spiritual realm.

The 8th house is about our deep and hidden psychological issues; it is about those things "hidden underground" and whose meanings are not immediately obvious, as in the case of dreams.

The 4th house is about our inner self, our "emotional self". It is about our "home" (which isn´t just a physical place), and about our minds. The 4th represents sleep, the night, etc, where we retreat to everyday (opposite to the MC where the sun is at its highest point in the sky).

Scorpio is a sign related to the 8th house. It is ruled (as the modern ruler) by Pluto, the "Lord of the Underworld´´. It represents our deepest psychological issues, those that are "buried" in the depth of our minds.

And Pluto is in your 12th house, and being "expanded" (being made more influential and reaching) by Jupiter, which is conjunct to it. Here in the 12th, Jupiter "expands" the significances/meanings of this house. So together with the ruler of the 8th (Pluto), Jupiter is "expanding" the imagination and anything that is beyond this "dimension".

Then Mercury is also in Scorpio and in the 12th house. And Mercury in the 12th is all about imagination. In fact, a lot of great writers have this placement.

See how the 8th and the 12th are interconnected? And then you have Saturn in Pisces (the ruler of the 12th house) in the 4th. So the ruler (the traditional ruler) of the 4th (Jupiter) is in the 12th. See the interconnection between the 4th and the 12th, too?

Then the Moon (our mind) is ruling your Cancer 8th house, and that Moon is square Uranus; which makes it very active. It seems you are always thinking, thinking, thinking, haha.

I would not be surprised at all if you usually have many "strange" dreams, and more so in the last 1-2 years. Because you have the "right" placements for having a very active mind as it regards dreams. And you might even be able to develop some psychic talents with such placements, and the ability to "see" the future through dreams. Dream psychology/therapy is something you might want to research.

Then you have - besides the natal inclinations - the "right" transits that can activate that 4th, 8th, and 12th house.

1. transiting North Node (NN) is in your 8th (activating your subconscious), and is trine Saturn in your 4th (the mind) in Pisces.

2. Transiting Neptune is in your 4th in Pisces and exactly conjunct the IC. So Neptune is "activating" all kinds of things in your "mind" (the 4th); possibly bringing up stuff from your past for you to look at and examine. Some family issues might be occurring (or might occur) which you might need to deal with, even if by working with yourself alone.

3. Transiting Neptune is sextile Neptune in the 12th.

4. Transiting Neptune in the 4th is trine Jupiter in the 12th, "expanding" your imagination, subconscious, etc. This is an exact aspect.

5. Transiting Mars (Mars is the "traditional ruler" of Scorpio, the sign in your 12th) is conjunct Neptune (an exact aspect), and Neptune is ruling your 4th (mind). Mars´ energy is activating those "Neptunian themes".

6. Transiting Mars is sextile Jupiter in the 12th. Same thing.

7. Transiting Sun in Pisces, and in the 4th, is trine Pluto in the 12th. Same thing.

See? 7 transits activating your 4th, 8th, and/or 12th house.

I feel - but I am not a dream expert in any way, shape or form - that your dream might be about two possible scenarios:

1. You are currently - but I am sure you were before, but wasn´t aware of those abilities - "picking up" the tension and stress from the environment at a subconscious level. I know quite a few (me being one of them) who are experiencing just that; a level of tension and stress - not necessarily related to any personal situation that we are aware of. It is as if we are "sensing" that the world is being "triggered" by many global events.

2. You are undergoing a deep inner change (the "schizophrenia", you mentioned) which you might not be totally aware of yet. Spiritual kind of changes, you know; changes in your deep inner self. Perhaps you´re "reevaluating" your priorities in life and deciding what´s really important in it.

So it could be #1 or #2, or both. Or something else, but I can´t know that by just looking at the chart itself, without discussing it with you. Of course, you´re a "Scorpio signature" with Mercury in your 12th, haha. So I feel you will keep that to yourself, haha.

So there you have it!
March 16, 2020 at 02:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Your chart in the "Whole Sign House System".
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 16, 2020 at 02:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Your current transits in the whole sign house system.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 16, 2020 at 02:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Post data: Unrelated to the subject matter, but something that I think is important to warn you about, be careful about "deception" in the romantic department. Transiting Neptune in Pisces in the 4th is also trine to Venus in the 12th. And even though it is a "soft" aspect, it can make us to "idealize" others, and/or be deceived.

Of course, this could only mean (that transit) being "tuned-in" to spirituality and creativity. And feeling more kind and compassionate towards others. But anyway, I thought it was a good idea to bring it up.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »