What do you guys think of generational karma?

March 14, 2020 at 00:30 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
What do you guys think of generational karma?
My dad passed away but I´m incredibly fascinated by his side of the family and often feel closer to his side than I do my mom´s. But lately I´ve found out some common themes in their lives but also their charts which I definitely inherited.

My uncles wives have cancer/tumours.(pluto-tumours including my mom)
There´s secrecy in my birth (my cousin who was born at the same time as me passed away so now her older brother and his mom tries very hard to be close to me)
Many of them have trouble having kids or there has been lots of deaths
Most births are almost always boys and the few girls that are born to that family typically are more fortunate than the boys.

I thought I was special being the introverted neurotic creative in my country of birth but turns out many of them have pluto and neptune strong in their charts.

Many of them have hades moon, venus-pluto, and some prominant neptune placement.

I feel like there´s generational karma but I don´t know what to do about it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2020 at 00:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Alfred Witte´s Hades?..Does not exist, the Kuiper Belt Objects jogging slowly around the ecliptic that he predicted would have been seen "IF" they actually existed and they haven´t.
As we grow closer to the horrific cataclysm that bottlenecks evolution, the doomed generations increase in number!
March 14, 2020 at 00:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Love yourself. As you accept all parts of you and follow what resonates for you...you´ll be clearing your enegertic field of whatever generational karma and funky dna info is in you.....which actually has a positive effect on your family and the etheric level.

There´s a pattern in my family of Mars in the 4th with some family members. I have huge conflict with family...and it´s my biggest hurdle in life...always has been.

One thing I can tell you...is that a wise soul committed to transformation/growth is never her to ´fight´ anyone or anything.....you are here to make better choices...maybe even bolder choices (out of the mindsets of your family of origin) than the family you were born in......and raise your consciousness past the limitations you inhereted.

The barometer? What feels really good and right to your heart. If you are engaged in a lot of drama, limitation etc....then that´s your queue you are reliving crap from your family´s history. You may even be the only one sensitive enough to these issues in your family.....I certainly am the most empathic of all my cousins, aunts, siblings, etc....and I think part of the big weight family represents for me....is because my soul agreed to take these limitations and transmute them. But sometimes we can (at least seemingly) bite more than we can chew before incarnating :P

Solution : never lose sight of your joy. Happiness points the way out of all karma.
March 14, 2020 at 08:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe we all have family karma whether you believe in reincarnation or just passed down generation to generation. There´s Cancer in my family throughout the generations on the Maternal side.

There is Alcoholism/Substance Abuse on both the Paternal and Maternal side.

Then you have negative and positive emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns whether positive or negative.

You can trace it back either through Geneology or even natal charts especially the nodes and saturn.

Usually on the Leo/Aquarius, Taurus/Scorpio, Cancer/Capricorn axis.

In my situation I´ve been breaking out of family karma since 1989 in my first Nodal Return Rahu Mahadasha and never could break out of it until it was activated in my Jupiter Mahadasha in my 2nd Nodal Return. And probably just ending now some what in my Aries in Chiron Return and Saturn in Capricorn since my Anti Vertex and Vertex is the Cancer/Capricorn axis which is like a 2nd A.C. and D.C. Which is in the 6th/12th axis.

Saturn in Aquarius is bring that all around on the North Node Aquarius.

You should look at this in Vedic Astrology, because no matter what I did, I couldn´t break out of it until I hit a certain point in Saturn in Sagittarius and finally saw why because I had specific karma with an individual. Although, I kind of intuitively figured it out before hand with a few people.

Everyone has a different theme though so that´s not going to be the answer for everyone.

Rahu Mahadasha is Chaos and Confusion, and then in Jupiter you find out what all that was about along with Sun, Moon, Mars, etc.

The Mahadasha actually teaches you certain lessons and others in another one. So you might not have answers until it´s activated and you sometimes have to master the life lesson first.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »